BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Katlyn S.
I have huge fan of Kathleen, so when I saw she was working with Morphe I died. I am not even kidding I have used this product every day since it came in. You can get so many different looks. You can easily for from a day time look to a night on the town look. You. Need. This.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have to say I am huge fan & supporter of Kathleen Lights all of her colabs are amazing and this one is no different. The qualities of the shadows are overall good. There maybe 1-2 shades in the palette with pigment issues (color #2 & the black) but for the price point you can't beat that.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have this palette and I am completely obsessed with it. I use it practically every day now bc it's so easy to create looks with. The shadows blend really easily and the price is awesome! If you can scoop this up when it comes back in stock, I would definitely go for it
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I love love love this palette this along with my BH cosmetics and Ashley Tisdale palettes were the only two palettes I took on my last trip and I got so many complements on my eyeshadow. I'm waiting for the restock because I want to purchase another just in case lol
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
My absolute favorite palette. I literally use this everyday. I have plenty of other palettes to use but I just gravitate towards this one. It has beautiful everyday colors. Easy to use. Very pigmented. Great lasting capacity. And it's a colab with a great youtuber.
Sarah O.
Absolutely great super pigmented palette that is super affordable. For those of you that don't know Kathleenlights a famous youtuber created this palette in collaboration with morphe. And it is absolutely stunning with a perfect blend of warm and cool tone shadows.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I. Am. OBSESSED. With this palette. This is my #1 go to palette! It was so affordable and I can make so many different warm looks that I love! The packaging is so sleek and beautiful and the pans are the perfect size! I wish this wasn't a limited edition palette I would keep buying for the rest of my life. ūüėć
Megan T.
Richmond, KY
Very awesome pallet love all the colors and it is soft and last all day long. I had to buy 2 in case I ran out and wouldn't panic. Lol I love this brand and you'll have to try it out to see what you think yourself! Here's a pic of the shadows
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented but are easy to blend at the same time. There are warm shade, cool shades, mattes, and shimmers. I also love the packaging for traveling because I don't worry about it breaking.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this pallet, I currently have 6 of them n they are amazing. The colors are great and so picmented. This is definitely one of my go products for any occaion. Determined to buy every pallet.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.