BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Kathleen so when she said she was realeasing a pallet I knew I had to get it to support her but when I saw the colors I was in LOVE! They blend so well and there are so many different looks you can do with this pallet
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
This palette is so beautiful! The shadows are SUCH good quality-they are so creamy! And the shades are so unique and so pretty. The only thing is that the black shade is not the best quality but the other shadows are amazing.
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really like this! The colors are great for everyday use, they are very pigmented, and they are super affordable! I don't really understand the random green shade, but other than that, this palette is awesome!
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
I love this palette so much! It has a variety of colors with different finishes, but it has great transition shades too. Morphe has an amazing eye shadow formula, and I think this palette is fun for everyone!
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I adore KathleenLights. She is wonderful, talented and so caring for her fans. The only thing I love more than her is her long list of collabs and spending money on them. She never puts out anything less than amazing and this palette is no exception. Strong colors, versatile options and that great Morphe formula. I love this palette.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I seriously love this palette. I'm obsessed with KL so that probably helps, but I honestly grab for this product almost daily. The colors are blendable and pigmented and any girl can wear these colors!
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Gabby M.
I love this palette! I love Kathleen lights so I was Howe excited about this collab! The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. As well as I really like this packaging more than their bulky plastic packaging for their other palettes.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.