BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette is also one of my favorite palettes. props to her!!
Jenessa F.
Love morphe eyeshadows. Tons of color payoff. Easy to apply and blend. And such an amazing price for so much makeup!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love it. Has amazing pigments and my the color is great.. good to be on the go. Fits in your purse or bag. Recommend
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Awesome palette, super pigmented last all day! Obsessed with the emerald green color! Morphe outdid themselves again
Bree A.
Brattleboro, VT
SO PIGMENTED in love love love with the colors. I have been watching her tutorials for a while. So easy to work with.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They bend well, and compliment each other!
Kristin L.
Warwick, RI
I love the colors and the products in this palette! The colors are so pigmented and I would recommend this to anyone
Sam S.
This is a great palette and the eyeshadows are great quality! The only thing this palette is a neutral light brown.
katie W.
Salem, OR
Love love love this. So pretty and pigmented and blends very well. Definitely a must have from Morphe in my opinion
Gillian ツ  .
I thank kathleen for this palette. It's everything you need in one. The shimmers, the mattes, everything is great.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.