BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
This morphe eyeshadow palette is very good for an everyday use type of palette. I really enjoy to mix and match colors in it, and they are super duper pigmented! i got this for my birthday and i have been loving it ever since! i would buy this again!
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Obsessed! This has been sold out for months and I finally got my hands on this. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Very creamy and blendable. If you can come across this palette jump on it it's so worth it!
Moriah B.
This palette has beautiful colors to make so many different looks. It is perfect for travel, ans inexpensive while being good quality and pigmentation. However, i personally experience a lot of fallout with this!
Leah R.
Boston, MA
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Jeanie R.
La Mirada, CA
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite YouTubers so when I heard about this collab, I knew I had to have it! There are a total of 15 shadows in the palette and each one gives off amazing pigmentation. They blend like a dream and have great longevity. My favorite look is to do an emerald type of smoky eye (like the one Kathleen did on her channel).
Taylor D.
Rohnert Park, CA
My new favorite addition to my collection! I've been using this every day since I got it and I use all of the shades! Be sure the pick it up when it comes back in stock the second time around because it is bomb!
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I love all the colors in this palette. I've literally used every single one and they all blend great and are super pigmented. I have brown eyes and I found that there are so many looks I could do with this palette.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Des T.
For the price it's stunning! There are 2 shadows that don't blend very well but for the price, so worth it. Minimal fall out, the green bright one has a bit of fallout but nothing to complain about. Recommend
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.