BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
phoenix
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. It's by far my favorite atm. Morphe shadows are always very pigmented. I love how blendable they are and this palette is just great. There's so many looks you can come up with in only 15 shadows. My suggestion if you can get your hands on it! It's a great one to have in your collection.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magnolia, DE
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes I've ever purchased. Morphe shadows are of course blend able and amazing but I love shimmers and there are many shimmers as well as an inner corner highlight, great transitions and crease colors and a black. Every palette needs a good black. You can create so many looks with this without having to reach for other palettes to complete the look!
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am simply in love with this palette. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. You can create amazing looks with it. The eyeshadows are creamy and so damn beautiful
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have about 6 Morphe palettes and this one by far has to be my favorite. The colors are gorgeous. My favorite is the green shade. So pretty on the lid with a smoky eye!
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are gorgeous!! Especially the shimmers! Super easy to travel with as well!
Nathasha V.
Nathasha V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The color selection of this palette is great. You have your warm mattes and a little cooler toned matte, then you have your pops of color and some wearable every day shadows if you like the warmer tones, but also the deeper shades if you want to wear at night.
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just got this and it is the most beautiful palette. I've played around with it and the colors are soft, easy to blend, and just gorgeous all together. Kathleen did an amazing job creating this palette.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Orem, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colors, I love the shadow quality. It's a fun palette that you can get both an everyday look, as well as a fun, artistic look. The white shimmer shade may just be my favorite one ever.
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I finally received this amazing palette and I love it! The colors are stunning, the formula is amazing, pigmentation is perfect. Very easy to blend, didn't have any fallout that concerned me, lasted all day! Highly recommend this palette.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.