BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rozelle G.
Rozelle G.
The hype is real with this palette. I really do love any product that that Kathleen collaborates on because the quality and the pay off are always there. This is a really good everyday palette, and if you need a pop of color, you can find that in this palette too! Eyeshadows are pigmented for the most part, and if not, you just have to build it slowly. Most definitely would recommend!
Thao T.
Thao T.
Austin, TX
First off, I love the color selection of this palette. Everything is great. Colors are smooth and blend together nicely. My favorites are the shimmers since they have a buttery texture. However, I gave this a four star because the shadows tend to fade and crease on me towards the inner corner after 4-5 hrs of wear even with UD primer potion underneath. Other than that I don't mind it at all.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Just received this palette a week ago and have already created a few looks. I received many compliments with the looks I created from this color scheme. It think this palette provides an affordable, highly pigmented, on the go, go to palette for all beauty gurus or the new beauty experimenter.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I got it for my birthday from the Morphe site and have used it almost everyday since! The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend in my opinion! This is also a very affordable palette, just wish shipping was leas
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love love this palette. It's my new everyday and I basically haven't stopped using it since I got it. From super natural to super intense looks, this palette can do everything. I'm so glad I got it even tho I had to pay a huge shipping fee.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the best pallets ever. I love all of the colors and she thought of everything from a matte white to transition shades to beautiful shimmers to a charcoal black. I find myself reaching for it all the time. When it restocks definitely pick it up!
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
1st of all #morphegirl ūüíĀūüŹĽ i love this patlette so much . The colors are amazing , they are so pigmented a tap goes a long way . they blend so nice & smooth
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
This is a pretty good palette. There are a couple shade in here that are misses but overall for the price of the palette and there quality it is a good buy.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.