BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
Melissa G.
I love this palette. I got this when it first went live and came very quick in the mail. The colors are awesome and I use the palette to create many different looks. The shadows do blend. I have seen many reviews on this palette but I,myself do love this palette. I was surprised to see how limited edition it was. The palette sold for 15.99 and about 4.95 shipping and handling.
Shannon C.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love kathleen so when this was announced i knew i had to get it! i didn't think i would use it everyday but since i've got it, it's all i use! it's very affordable and i love the packaging! It isn't the usual morphe packaging but i almost prefer this! This palette is perfect for a holiday look weather you want a natural look or a full glam!
Hana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this thing!!! Morphe palettes usually perform well, but not as well as high end shadows. That doesn't seem to be the case with this palette! I just switched to using it after relying on an Anastasia palette, and I'm so impressed! The shadows are beautiful. Pigmented, blendable, buildable, and super high quality. Awesome job, Kathleen!
Courtney M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love. I LOVE this palette so much! The shadows are simply amazing. Blendable. So many looks are possible. Every time I've used it I've done a different look and they all have looked amazing. The two greens that are right next to each other if layered on top of each other is probably my favorite combination! Perfection is really all I can say. Kathleen and morphe did a spectacular job on this palette.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Kathleen did such an amazing job on this! I have 20 other eyeshadow palettes and yet i found myself using this everyday going back to it and not wantting to use anything else. The quality is good as it always is with morphe you just need this palette in your life no questions asked i am going to buy a backup when it is re-released
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very impressed with this palette! I love Kathleen and expect nothing less from her but morphe shadows haven't been the best in my experience, yet the quality in this palette seems great. Pigmented and blendable! I love the collection of colors and a great value, glad I got it before it sold out! The metallics are gorgeous.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is EVERYTHING. KathleenLights did a beautiful job collaborating with Morphe to make a versatile and beautiful palette for all skin tones. And can we please take a moment to acknowledge the price? It's phenomenal... it's too bad that it is limited edition because I'd have loved to see this palette stick for future gift giving, etc.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen lights is my most favorite Youtuber!! She knows great makeup so I bought this the second it went live! The colors are beautiful. There are shimmers and mattes that can be used for many looks. At a great price ($15) you can't go wrong!!
Kellie G.
Just got this in the mail about a week ago and i've become absolutely obsessed with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are perfect for everyday or slightly more dramatic looks. The price point is so good for the quality of the product you are getting. Would absolutely recommend!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.