BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented but are easy to blend at the same time. There are warm shade, cool shades, mattes, and shimmers. I also love the packaging for traveling because I don't worry about it breaking.
Carol H.
Marietta, GA
First of all I love Kathleenlights, she's my favorite Youtuber so when she said she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I jumped right on it. These shades are soooooo beautiful. They're easily to work with and very blendable. You can creat so many different looks with this palette. 15 shadows for $14.99, that's amazing. I would get my hands on one before they take them away!
Megan T.
Richmond, KY
Very awesome pallet love all the colors and it is soft and last all day long. I had to buy 2 in case I ran out and wouldn't panic. Lol I love this brand and you'll have to try it out to see what you think yourself! Here's a pic of the shadows
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this pallet, I currently have 6 of them n they are amazing. The colors are great and so picmented. This is definitely one of my go products for any occaion. Determined to buy every pallet.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I. Am. OBSESSED. With this palette. This is my #1 go to palette! It was so affordable and I can make so many different warm looks that I love! The packaging is so sleek and beautiful and the pans are the perfect size! I wish this wasn't a limited edition palette I would keep buying for the rest of my life. 😍
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Not worth the hype. Most people will probably just use the second half of this palette. It's only hyped up because of Kathleen lights. Have you seen depop and other selling apps? People only bought this to resell it for a high price just because it's limited edition
LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
ALL TIME FAVORITE PALETTE! Kathleen is also one of my most favorite makeup artists. This palette is my go-to palette most of everyday! The packaging is great and is perfect to me! Couldn't be any better! So ready to see what more collabs she has coming soon!
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Love it! It was my first Morphe purchase but I love Kathleen Lights and when I saw her preview it I ordered it the first hour it was available, luckily. The colors are great. They can be used everyday, built up for nighttime fun, or to mix with other palettes.
Lauren M.
Kingwood, TX
Usually I would never touch these shadows, because of all the greens and cool tones... but these colors all blend so well together and are soooooo gorgeous! I love how small it is because it makes it so easy to travel with! Hopefully it come back in stock :)
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love love this palette. It's my new everyday and I basically haven't stopped using it since I got it. From super natural to super intense looks, this palette can do everything. I'm so glad I got it even tho I had to pay a huge shipping fee.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.