BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
Kathleenlights is my favorite youtuber because not only is she sweet and down to earth and completely honest and transparent when it comes to sponsored videos, she's also great with makeup reviews and I know I can trust Kat. I bought her eye shadow palette in collaboration with Morphe when I heard it was going to be limited edition. I used her coupon code and was floored when I heard the price of her palette. $15 is so cheap that I just had to get it. I love the color selection and I love the fact that she included a black and a matte creamy bone shade. These eye shadows are very pigmented, blend like a dream, and last a good time on my eyes, about 8 hours. The irish green and black shadows are the only ones I have to be careful with because they do create some fallout. I feel like the quality of these shadows are better than the regular morphe palette shadows. Am I crazy? With the 35o palette, I found the eyeshadows in there muddy when blended together. You can't apply more than three shadows in the crease area before it gets muddy. Overall, I don't regret my purchase and I will be sad once I hit pan on every shade.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I love, love this eyeshadow palette. The colors work for everyone. It’s perfect for travel and the palette has a magnetic closet. Plus for the price you can’t be beat. I just wish it wasn’t le
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the first palette that I have gotten from Morphe and I am super impressed with everything about it from the way it was packaged in its shipping box to the shadow formula. Shipping was quite expensive, around $7, but using the creator, Kathleenlights', discount code, I got this for about $20 which is a great price. The way they ship it makes it so secure so I doubt you'll ever get any damaged items from this company. (Fragile sticker, and in the middle of a box with foam peanuts). The colors are absolutely gorgeous too! My favorite are is the shimmery gold and the green. All of the mattes work so well together and with the colors. The shimmers do apply better with your finger, but the mattes have the perfect amount of pigment when blending with a brush, and they blend super easily. 10/10 would recommend to get while it's still available.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am in love with the limited edition Kathleen Lights X Morphe eyeshadow palette!! It has so many gorgeous colors! They are very very pigmented and blend like no other! There are so many looks that you can create with this palette! Day or night soft or bold! This palette has it all! The packaging is nice and sleek and sturdy! The only draw back is it doesn't have a mirror. But I can live with that because the actual eyeshadow quality is amazing!  Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Liz R.
While I am not huge on Morphe and their whole company, I absolutely adore Kathleen. She is so genuine and honest and just send friggen down to Earth. This palette was affordable even though the shipping was a little pricey (palette was around 14 dollars, shipping was about 7 unfortunately). Even if you look at the price of the palette plus shilping, not all that expensive for a full eyeshadow palette. I love reds and warm colors so I was all for it. You can totally create an entire look with this palette as she included a brow bone and inner corner highlight all the way down to a matte black. The quality is really good and I even use the shimmery green which I honestly didn't think I would! It's probably the only Morphe palette I will ever buy, and I'm glad I did.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Overall this is a great eyeshadow palette. I like that it is very compact and the shadow range is great - you can do anything from natural eyes, to deep smokey eyes, and also have a pop of color. The quality of the shadows is also great overall, however there are a couple of misses - the mauve in the second row and the black are not as pigmented as they could be, and the green does have a lot of fall out. Considering the price, I definitely recommend this palette.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette honestly blew me out of the water. The fact that these shadows are from Morphe is insane, and really shows that they can have really nice quality shadows. The colors in here are crazy pigmented, blend amazing, and LAST all day! I would repurchase this palette a bunch of times. Not to mention my palette is super dirty from me using it everyday! I use this over my highend palette, such as my TooFaced chocolate bar! Honestly, if you were contemplating on buying this palette I would snag it right away before it sells out again. Here are some swatches to help you💓
Sally A.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gives me life. It is everything I could ever ask for from a palette. The packaging is a beautiful matte black with that gorgeous red writing. And the price just could not be beat. I missed this palette the first time around and so when morphe relaunched I felt obligated to snag it back up. This is one palette I constantly find myself reaching for, and I have a lot of palettes! The formula is very creamy and these shadows blend so well. I'm so happy that my money got to go to such a hard working individual who made this palette flawless. I would love for morphe to eventually someday give Kathleen the freedom they are currently giving Jaclyn and maybe one day Kathleen will get a palette of her own, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
The ONLYYYY thing I wish this palette had is a mirror. But I understand that if it had one, it would've been more expensive, and so for the price I think this palette was worth every single cent!
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I bought this palette off of the Morphe website for 15 bucks. This was my first Morphe product and i was very impressed, especially for the price! First it's a nice size palette with 15 good size shadows, both mattes and shimmers. The quality of the shadows far exceed their price point in my opinion. They are very soft, creamy, buttery , and easily blendable. They're SUPER pigmented! I barely have to tap my brush in the pans to get color payoff. I feel they are easily on par with my UD , Smashbox, and Tarte shadows. The color selection is also nice because it gives you the ability to make very different looks with the palette. I will definitely recommend and purchase again from Morphe.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I adore this palette! Everything from the color selection to the blending is amazing! The only reason it's four stars is that the packaging is so-so. I understand there's no mirror to keep the price down, but I felt like it could have been a bit nicer looking. As for the actual shadows, they are all very pigmented! The shimmers are metallic and work best when applied with a finger. The two green shades in particular are gorgeous, as well as the golden color. The mattes blend very nicely, my personal favorites are the matte purple shades. You could so many looks with this palette, it's so versatile!! At only 15 dollars, this palette is a must buy!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.