BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jada K.
Jada K.
The colors are nice but the lighter ones definitely aren't as pigmented as the darker shades. Beautiful and affordable, but I feel like it isn't as good as it could be. Shades are gorgeous but the formula doesn't feel like my other morphe palette
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I just got this palette in the mail and when I swatched it I instantly fell in love with it because the shadows are super pigmented and they are sooo blendable! I bought this because I'm a huge KathleenLights fan and I don't regret it at all!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Richmond, KY
Very awesome pallet love all the colors and it is soft and last all day long. I had to buy 2 in case I ran out and wouldn't panic. Lol I love this brand and you'll have to try it out to see what you think yourself! Here's a pic of the shadows
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
I love this palette! I love Kathleen lights so I was Howe excited about this collab! The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. As well as I really like this packaging more than their bulky plastic packaging for their other palettes.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I bought it as a Kathleen sub, but I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for her. The green color is the worst of them all, it's like chunky glitter, didn't like it, wouldn't recommend to anyone
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm beyond happy. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow are amazing. They are easy to blend! And the palette is very affordable. The good thing about this palette is that you can create many looks with it!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Texas , TX
Some pigmentation is lacking in the lighter colors , but the green shadow is amazing extremely easy to apply and looks amazing with a dark liquid liner, the mustard yellow is a amazing transition shade for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
This palette is absolutely amazing. I love the colors and the quality I really don't think it can be improved. It lasts all day and still looks great. I have boring brown eyes and even then it looks good. I'd definitely buy it again.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
Sleek packaging, gorgeous colors, unbelievable pigmentation, and very long lasting! I love this palette. It's a bit pricey, but if you have the money to spend on it, DO IT! It's especially good for all my green eyed girls out there!
sarah b.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.