BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. I love Kathleen Lights, so I knew she would select a good color range, but the quality was really exceptional for the price point. The shadows are pigmented and wear well.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I love all the colors in this palette. I've literally used every single one and they all blend great and are super pigmented. I have brown eyes and I found that there are so many looks I could do with this palette.
Taylor D.
Rohnert Park, CA
My new favorite addition to my collection! I've been using this every day since I got it and I use all of the shades! Be sure the pick it up when it comes back in stock the second time around because it is bomb!
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really like this! The colors are great for everyday use, they are very pigmented, and they are super affordable! I don't really understand the random green shade, but other than that, this palette is awesome!
Des T.
For the price it's stunning! There are 2 shadows that don't blend very well but for the price, so worth it. Minimal fall out, the green bright one has a bit of fallout but nothing to complain about. Recommend
Hannah H.
I'm so excited they finally did a restock so I could get my hand on this! After Kathleen lights did her swatches in a video of the dark greenish color with the real layered over, it was love at first sight!
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
Great palette for a great price. Good pigmentation. Good shimmer lasts all day or night. Good color selection. Wouldn't change anything. I am new to the morphe makeup love it!! Recommended most definitely.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
A staple in my collection! I love the quality of this palette! You can go from everyday looks to very bold very easily!! Also this palette is very affordable but doesn't lack quality! Highly recommended
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I haven't received this product yet but I'm going to review this pretty soon so stay tuned for the review I have I bought this on the Morphe website. Decoders look so beautiful and they look buttery
Audrey S.
Camarillo, CA
Best palette I have had in a while. Love all the colors and hoping to get another one!!! I use this almost everyday! In love with how it makes green eyes look. Totally am going to buy a second one!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.