BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well. Morphe palettes are so easy to work with and they are so pigmented. So glad I got my hands on this one!
Ruby L.
Mcallen, TX
I love those colors they look amazing!! , I always look at You tuber's who make reviews on it & also the posts from Instagram & I would love to try it some day I really want this product . I would buy it again if I get the chance to try it .
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been completely obsessed with this palette! The mustard shade is amazing, as are the reddish ones. Great pigment, low fallout, and the price is perfect! Well done!
Britnay V.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice colors. A lot of pigment. Can achieve many different looks with this palette only thing is packaging is kind of cheap. But for the price you can't beat it
cierra e.
Love, love, love this palette so much. The colors are super pigmented and are easy to work with. Very beautiful colors and so many different looks you can do with it.
Lucy A.
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. It was incredibly affordable ($15) but I do believe it was a limited release. The colors are gorgeous, creamy, and very easy to work with.
Erin C.
Channahon
I cant put this down!! And its getting so sad I've hit pan on almost half the colors!! It's a gorgeous pallette and def my fav for 2016-2017 , I'll have to move on though soon... Haha
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it because I love Kathleen Lights AND I had really been wanting to try Morphie shadows because everyone raves about them. I found it to be good but not great. There is a lot of fallout as soon as you dip your brush onto the shadow on the palette. Colors show up a little different but they actually do work well when on the eye.I would try other colors again. Good for the price!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.