BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Britnay V.
Britnay V.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice colors. A lot of pigment. Can achieve many different looks with this palette only thing is packaging is kind of cheap. But for the price you can't beat it
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
I stalked the website to buy this and I'm glad I did I love it! It has so many unique shades that allow for so many different looks. You can do an everyday look to an old smokey eye and that just shows the diversity that Kathleen put in this palette. The are amazing and blend so smooth. Get your hands on it when it comes back out!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette! I love that it has a different variety of colors. Bright, and dark. You can achieve many eye looks such as day and night, classic, bold, and and colorful as well. The best of all it's very affordable! Definitely recommend this palette.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Statesboro, GA
I am obsessed with this palette! The color selection can look strange at first, but I was able to create some beautiful looks, both colorful and neutral. Morphe shadows are some of my favorite, the pigment is enough to thoroughly impress me, but it isn't overwhelming. Morphe shimmer shades are their strong suit by far, beautiful to pack all over the lid.
sarahi p.
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
i purchased this palette when it first launched and i feel for the price this is an absolutely beautiful palette! the color combination goes together so well. i have been able to get multiple looks out of this palette. i recommend it if you love neutrals and are also wanting to experiment with color. you can use the colors here and there to add a little color to your makeup looks.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Katy L.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I. Am. OBSESSED. With this palette. This is my #1 go to palette! It was so affordable and I can make so many different warm looks that I love! The packaging is so sleek and beautiful and the pans are the perfect size! I wish this wasn't a limited edition palette I would keep buying for the rest of my life. ūüėć
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have to say I am huge fan & supporter of Kathleen Lights all of her colabs are amazing and this one is no different. The qualities of the shadows are overall good. There maybe 1-2 shades in the palette with pigment issues (color #2 & the black) but for the price point you can't beat that.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.