BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I was actually really surprised how great of quality this is. It looks even more beautiful in person and if you can get your hands on it, do!
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Andrea A.
IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT! It's so inexpensive and worth the price. Shadows are super creamy and pigmented
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Great pigmentation and color choice! I bought this because I love Kathleen lights and wanted to explore more morphe products. I'm glad I did!
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
I love this palette I wish that it wasn't a limited edition product! And the price pint is great. I can get so many looks out of this pallet
Jennifer B.
I had to have this and it was soooooooo worth it!!! I wanted the kyle one but this one was wayyyy better to me!!! Those colors are so me!!
Kayla W.
Absolutely in love with this palette. The color selection is great. The pigmentation is fantastic. The packaging is very simple and clean.
Monika A.
Coventry
I love this shadow palette. I use it almost every day, because it has a mix of neutrals as well as pops of color for an affordable price.
summer s.
This is so beautiful. You can do so many looks from this pallete. From purple's to pinks. Mattes and shimmers. Great for day to day use.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.