BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Chuyen N.
Chuyen N.
amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine. It's compact, but full of great shades that can work for all skin tones. The colors chosen are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone--I wish it were permanent!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
I adore this product so much. The shades are great and the formula is super creamy and easily blendable. I recommend this to everyone if you're able to get your hands on it.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I WANT THIS PALETTE SO BAD! It's so gorgeous and I love Kathleen. I own a different Morphe palette, so I know the shadows are great quality.
Kate A.
Kate A.
This is a great pallet that is so reasonably priced and the pigments are amazing I recommend
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
I love love love morphe and Kathleen lights. There is no way this palette could be bad. It is highly pigmented and great formulation.
Mekinah P.
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
My favorite palette right now!! I love Kathleen Lights so of course I had to support. The shades in here are perfect. From everyday looks to dark smokey eyes, the palette does it all. I'm gonna buy another when they relaunch so I have a backup!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Not worth the hype. Most people will probably just use the second half of this palette. It's only hyped up because of Kathleen lights. Have you seen depop and other selling apps? People only bought this to resell it for a high price just because it's limited edition
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto de caza, CA
Love Kathleen lights and I was so excited to support her with this pallet and I'm so proud of how far she's gotten the quality is incredible.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Concord , NC
I love the colors in the palette and the formula. This was my first Morphe pallete and I will buy more. I find it is higher quality compared to cheaper brands. I have brown eyes and the colors go well. I would recommend this to others.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.