BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Literally have not dipped into any of my other eyeshadow palettes since I got this one. It has the perfect balance of mattes and shimmers while providing colors that you can create all types of looks with. Priced at only $15 makes for the perfect every day palette or even a perfect christmas gift for anybody! Absolutely nothing bad to say about this palette.
Maria F.
Maria F.
I purchased this eye shadow palette for my daughter, and found out that she purchased her own, so i kept it, and i'm so glad i did! It's one of the best !
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the best pallets ever. I love all of the colors and she thought of everything from a matte white to transition shades to beautiful shimmers to a charcoal black. I find myself reaching for it all the time. When it restocks definitely pick it up!
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
Thao T.
Thao T.
Austin, TX
First off, I love the color selection of this palette. Everything is great. Colors are smooth and blend together nicely. My favorites are the shimmers since they have a buttery texture. However, I gave this a four star because the shadows tend to fade and crease on me towards the inner corner after 4-5 hrs of wear even with UD primer potion underneath. Other than that I don't mind it at all.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette! I love that it has a different variety of colors. Bright, and dark. You can achieve many eye looks such as day and night, classic, bold, and and colorful as well. The best of all it's very affordable! Definitely recommend this palette.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
I stalked the website to buy this and I'm glad I did I love it! It has so many unique shades that allow for so many different looks. You can do an everyday look to an old smokey eye and that just shows the diversity that Kathleen put in this palette. The are amazing and blend so smooth. Get your hands on it when it comes back out!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
The colors in this are STUNNING. It was my first morphe pallette and I love it! They blend fantastic and are so smooth.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.