BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I have this palette and I am completely obsessed with it. I use it practically every day now bc it's so easy to create looks with. The shadows blend really easily and the price is awesome! If you can scoop this up when it comes back in stock, I would definitely go for it
Sally L.
Sally L.
For the price it's pretty good, but these are not amazing eye shadows, mattes are chalky and lack a bit in pigmentation.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Kathleen did such an amazing job on this! I have 20 other eyeshadow palettes and yet i found myself using this everyday going back to it and not wantting to use anything else. The quality is good as it always is with morphe you just need this palette in your life no questions asked i am going to buy a backup when it is re-released
Hana L.
Hana L.
I love this thing!!! Morphe palettes usually perform well, but not as well as high end shadows. That doesn't seem to be the case with this palette! I just switched to using it after relying on an Anastasia palette, and I'm so impressed! The shadows are beautiful. Pigmented, blendable, buildable, and super high quality. Awesome job, Kathleen!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Congrats to Kathleen! This is so beautiful and is such great quality. So happy she was able to customize some shades. So beautiful.
Moran B.
Moran B.
This is one of the best palettes because the quality of these eyeshadows are amazing. And for the extremely affordable price they are even better! You can create so many different eye looks with this and it has a really good mixture of matte and shimmer shades. I love this palette!
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
I love this palette! I've never had a full Morphe palette before and this is such a great palette to start with. The shadows are really pigmented. I hardly have to put my brush into the shadow to use it. I bought it right from the Morphe website. It was super affordable and I would definitely buy again if it wasn't a limited edition product.
member-729f1c009
member-729f1c009
Sacramento
I love the morph makeup long lasting and very beautiful pigment i use this product about every other day easy applying and usage I am a repeated user I would buy this again and recommend this to every women
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. It was incredibly affordable ($15) but I do believe it was a limited release. The colors are gorgeous, creamy, and very easy to work with.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Linden, MI
I absolutely love this palette has the perfect shades to create so many beautiful looks
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.