BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Lanna M.
Lanna M.
Lakeland, FL
I've fell in love with the green shadow and it just came in the mail last weekend. Such a beautiful palette
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful bendable shimmery if you looking for matte don't by this one ...
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
These eyeshadow palettes are affordable and work really good! Pigment and apply on smoothly
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Caguas
OMG QUISIERA TENERLAūüėĽ sus colores son bellos y ser√≠an de buen uso para mi y mis clientes
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Saint Albans, WV
I have heard great things about this eyeshadow pallet. I haven't tried it but I really want too!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Wonderful palette with great colors to choose from! From a colorful fun look to great neutral shades
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
I love love love morphe and Kathleen lights. There is no way this palette could be bad. It is highly pigmented and great formulation.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This palette is EVERYTHING. KathleenLights did a beautiful job collaborating with Morphe to make a versatile and beautiful palette for all skin tones. And can we please take a moment to acknowledge the price? It's phenomenal... it's too bad that it is limited edition because I'd have loved to see this palette stick for future gift giving, etc.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
I can't get enough of this palette!! I bought it because I love Kathleen. I had never tried morphe before so I wasn't sure what to expect. These shadows are amazing!! I can create tons of different looks with this. I do wish the palette had a mirror, but it was very inexpensive so I wasn't expecting one.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.