BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Beautiful shadows, this palette is so versatile!! I've pretty much used it every day since buying. They blend so well and the shimmers are so pretty!
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
maria n.
Irondale , OH
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! My favorite color is the green colors in it ūüėć The shadows themselves are buttery and blend like a dream.
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.