BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
.Tori S.
Completely in love with this eyeshadows they are super pigmented!!! The price is fine for me ... my eyes are dark brown and I like how the colors looks with my eyes, and yess i buy it again
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
This is such an amazing palette and it has such high quality while being really affordable. There's an amazing array of colors and they all blend together so nicely.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
Let me preface this by saying how much I LOVE Kathleen Lights. She's one of the most genuine, personable beauty gurus on YouTube. So of course given that + the great price of morphe products I knew I had to buy this. I was so happy to be supporting her and am SO happy I was able to place my order in the first batch! This palette has both colors in and out of my comfort zone, which I like because it encourages me to play around. As per usual with more, the colors and formula are awesome as well! Total hit in my opinion.
Alexis O.
Texas , TX
Some pigmentation is lacking in the lighter colors , but the green shadow is amazing extremely easy to apply and looks amazing with a dark liquid liner, the mustard yellow is a amazing transition shade for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Alycia O.
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Laura N.
Kathleen is amazing! I loveeee this palette. I am not super fan of the black, but she said she wanted a buildable black, and it is like she said! All the colors are beautiful! You should give it a try while you can!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Colleen M.
Orem, UT
I love the colors, I love the shadow quality. It's a fun palette that you can get both an everyday look, as well as a fun, artistic look. The white shimmer shade may just be my favorite one ever.
Rochelle N.
A beautiful palette, it is amazing the colors payoff are great. Very pigmented and blend out nicely, I use my morphe m505 eyeshadow brush to blend out the product.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.