BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
I just received this palette and I love it! The colors are versatile and easy to use together. The palette itself is nice quality (magnetized closing) versus the usual plastic morphe palette. I found the shades to be blendable, easy to use, and pigmented. So far, I have not been disappointed with this. For the price, I think it's a steal. Definitely worth jumping on before it's gone for good!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Rozelle G.
The hype is real with this palette. I really do love any product that that Kathleen collaborates on because the quality and the pay off are always there. This is a really good everyday palette, and if you need a pop of color, you can find that in this palette too! Eyeshadows are pigmented for the most part, and if not, you just have to build it slowly. Most definitely would recommend!
Tami v.
I. Love. This. Palette. I've had it for less time than my 35O palette but I've been reaching for this more! Probably because it has a wider range of shades, but less of them, so I don't get overwhelmed but can still complete a look. The other night I created an emerald smoky eye with the two green shades layered on each other and I loved it. I'll definitely be creating the look again!
Katherine M.
Denver, CO
Ummm this is amaaaazing!! You need this. Honestly, the best morphe palette!! All the colors are so great, so pigmented, and there are all the perfect colors for anything and any eye look you could think of!!!!!
Plus it's so affordable! This is currently a limited item, so get your hands on it while you can.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I love this palette. I got this when it first went live and came very quick in the mail. The colors are awesome and I use the palette to create many different looks. The shadows do blend. I have seen many reviews on this palette but I,myself do love this palette. I was surprised to see how limited edition it was. The palette sold for 15.99 and about 4.95 shipping and handling.
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
Katherine S.
Lake villa, Il
I ordered this because Kathleen is one of my favorite YouTubers and it was my first Morphe purchase. I'm super happy with the product. The colors that she picked out and great and I'm able to use them at night or just a daytime look going to work. The pigment is great and they last all day. A great thing about Morphe is that iota super affordable too. Definitely recommend getting your hand on this when she restocks!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
First of all, the price is phenomenal. The shadows in this palette aren't the most pigmented, however they are very blendable. I tend to reach for this for everyday looks, not for nights out. I always use a primer for the best color payoff. I like the 35f and 35om better but again, the price is unbeatable. I do not regret the purchase. I am a huge Kathleen Lights fan. I like the "baby puke" shade the most.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.