BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Diana D.
Kathleen is my favorite beauty blogger so of course I had to have this palette! The packaging is so sleek and fits perfectly in with my palettes, not taking up too much room. The formulas are so creamy and super bendable! They're insanely pigmented and very versatile, definitely the kind of palette for a simple on the go kind of look or a night out! I feel like everyone needs this in their life!
trisha n.
College Sta, TX
Each pan has great pigmentation, creamy feel, and GREAT workability. Each pan can be blended and used so easily. Some colors may seem chalky, but after using brushes and tapping excess, no fall-out occurs! All the colors are beautiful for fall. Love Kathleen & love Morphe
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have to say I am huge fan & supporter of Kathleen Lights all of her colabs are amazing and this one is no different. The qualities of the shadows are overall good. There maybe 1-2 shades in the palette with pigment issues (color #2 & the black) but for the price point you can't beat that.
Katlyn S.
I have huge fan of Kathleen, so when I saw she was working with Morphe I died. I am not even kidding I have used this product every day since it came in. You can get so many different looks. You can easily for from a day time look to a night on the town look. You. Need. This.
Kyly H.
Troy, NY
I am IN LOVE with this palette. The color pay off is amazing and the fall out with the darker shades is minimum. You can achieve every look with this palette. My fav combination is placing the darker forest green shade and placing the teal color on top. It makes such a beautiful emerald shade that's great for a night out look.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I'm so in love with this palette! The quality is absolutely amazing and they blend so smoothly and easily. I bought to support Kathleen as I love her YouTube videos and it did not disappoint! It has a good mix of neutral shades and fun pops of color to create a variety of looks for an amazing price , only $15!! Bought one for me and one for my best friend, if you can get you hands on this
Breanna C.
Chula Vista , CA
I have this palette and I am completely obsessed with it. I use it practically every day now bc it's so easy to create looks with. The shadows blend really easily and the price is awesome! If you can scoop this up when it comes back in stock, I would definitely go for it
Cassandra S.
Such an awesome collab. I'm really impressed with how these shadows turned out. They are super buttery and pigmented but blendable. I almost want to buy a back up because it's so awesome. Kathleen did such a great job at the shade selection too. So many looks can be created.
Sarah O.
Absolutely great super pigmented palette that is super affordable. For those of you that don't know Kathleenlights a famous youtuber created this palette in collaboration with morphe. And it is absolutely stunning with a perfect blend of warm and cool tone shadows.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
My absolute favorite palette. I literally use this everyday. I have plenty of other palettes to use but I just gravitate towards this one. It has beautiful everyday colors. Easy to use. Very pigmented. Great lasting capacity. And it's a colab with a great youtuber.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.