BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Brawley, CA
Love this palette so much. Amazing color selection and amazing pigmentation. Makes your look stay flawless
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Love this palette!! the shadows are so creamy, pigmented and also very easy to blend
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Iam not a expert on putting on make Iam barely learning. I bought this on line from Morphe as a starter.
This palette is pretty amazing. It is very versatile. So if you're looking for an eyeshadow palette, buy this.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Decatur, AL
Love love love these colors. A bit of excess on the brush but my favorite none the less.
Cali R.
Cali R.
I recently purchased this palette and I'm obsessed! It works with any eye color and the pigment is fabulous!!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I love morphe but I don't know what it was but I really just didn't like this to much. It just wasn't for me.
Qiana W.
Qiana W.
Warren , MI
Also one of my favorite palettes!! The shadows are easy to blend and the palette isn't too pricey.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Perfect colors and super easy to blend. I also love the pigment.. not too light and not too heavy.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT
Never purchased anything from
morphe before but I really liked this palette. Get it Kathleen!!! Great job!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.