BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
KathleenLights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette that she created with morphe is as good as she is! It is super pigmented and the shadows Blend super easily, the price is definitely a plus!
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
One of my favorite palettes that I own. Love how sleek the packaging is and that it can fit anywhere. Pigmentation and color payoff is great. They lay all day and won't run like other eyeshadows I own.
I love Kathleen! So I knew I just had to have this palette. It's so beautiful, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I use it all the time! It's my go-to palette. I would recommend it to anyone.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I love Kathleen and this eyeshadow palette didn't disappoint. I love the colors and the pigmentation. They blend amazing. I recommend everybody to try it, especially for the price.
Audrey S.
Camarillo, CA
Best palette I have had in a while. Love all the colors and hoping to get another one!!! I use this almost everyday! In love with how it makes green eyes look. Totally am going to buy a second one!
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Got this palette for Christmas last year and OMG, at one point I could not stop using it. It turned into a day to day basis were I would keep using this amazing palette ! Just si beautiful and amazing
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
This palette has such a variety of shades that any look is possible. I ordered it online and it was my first ever morphe purchase! The colors take a while to build up and the red/pink shades stain, but other than that, its great!
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This was my first Morphe palette and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The Matte shadows can be a little powdery but they are quite pigmented and blend easily. The green shade looks like the odd man out but in reality it works and is quite pretty. I always hear people say they're good palettes for the price, which to me isn't a great endorsement, but I would say at this price point, this palette is great. That said, the shadows don't quite compare to an ABH or UD or KVD shadow. But at this price, they're near the top of their category. I will consider more Morphe palettes in the future.
Lauren Y.
I love the colors and how different they are when applied! The green is amazing! I pallet itself is adorable along with the packaging! I'm glad I could snap one when I did!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.