BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette! I love that it has a different variety of colors. Bright, and dark. You can achieve many eye looks such as day and night, classic, bold, and and colorful as well. The best of all it's very affordable! Definitely recommend this palette.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Erie, PA
I. Am. OBSESSED. With this palette. This is my #1 go to palette! It was so affordable and I can make so many different warm looks that I love! The packaging is so sleek and beautiful and the pans are the perfect size! I wish this wasn't a limited edition palette I would keep buying for the rest of my life. 😍
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have to say I am huge fan & supporter of Kathleen Lights all of her colabs are amazing and this one is no different. The qualities of the shadows are overall good. There maybe 1-2 shades in the palette with pigment issues (color #2 & the black) but for the price point you can't beat that.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Rozelle G.
Rozelle G.
The hype is real with this palette. I really do love any product that that Kathleen collaborates on because the quality and the pay off are always there. This is a really good everyday palette, and if you need a pop of color, you can find that in this palette too! Eyeshadows are pigmented for the most part, and if not, you just have to build it slowly. Most definitely would recommend!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Just received this palette a week ago and have already created a few looks. I received many compliments with the looks I created from this color scheme. It think this palette provides an affordable, highly pigmented, on the go, go to palette for all beauty gurus or the new beauty experimenter.
Thao T.
Thao T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First off, I love the color selection of this palette. Everything is great. Colors are smooth and blend together nicely. My favorites are the shimmers since they have a buttery texture. However, I gave this a four star because the shadows tend to fade and crease on me towards the inner corner after 4-5 hrs of wear even with UD primer potion underneath. Other than that I don't mind it at all.
isamar s.
isamar s.
Vancouver, WA
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I got it for my birthday from the Morphe site and have used it almost everyday since! The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend in my opinion! This is also a very affordable palette, just wish shipping was leas
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love love this palette. It's my new everyday and I basically haven't stopped using it since I got it. From super natural to super intense looks, this palette can do everything. I'm so glad I got it even tho I had to pay a huge shipping fee.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.