BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Layla ūüíú.
One of the BEST palettes ever made !!!! I love it its pigmented the colors are bright, the shades are well thought out & put together. The idea of #Morphe & #Kathleenlights collabing was just and Ahh moment. Would love to try her collab with colourpop cosmetics. I highly 100% recommend this palette to everyone.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
The colors are phenomenal!  Honestly I had no idea who Kathleen Lights was when I purchased this palette from the Morphe store, but I loved the color combination & I can do a whole eye look with this one palette alone.  However, I don't like the way the metallics apply.  I also knocked down a start because I feel the shadows give off too much kick up & if you're using the wrong brush or pressing too hard you can lose a lot of product.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
This palette is perfection!!! I love it especially being a MUA! The colours are so buttery and soft but not too soft to where the shadows crumble under your brush or finger tips. I feel like everyone needs this palette. My only complaint though is that I wish there where more colours for doing a neutral everyday look
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
This palette changed my life! I absolutely love it, it is definitely game changing. The colors to this palette are crazy pigmented and are so beautiful! They're so creamy, I would definitely recommend, the black is not so black it's like an everyday color you can add to any eye look, overall great!
Jessica M.
I love Kathleen period! When she collaborated with Morphe there was no way I wasn't buying it! She has amazing insight and all her favorite selected colors are perfect. I was so surprised with the price tag it came out to around $13-14 bucks ūüĎćūüė≤ I hope people got their hands on this palette because you can't go wrong with Morphe.
Maleni d.
Windsor , CT
I am head over heels with this palette. It has so many beautiful colors, including a pop of green. It is blendable, and applies very nicely. Got her palette on the Morphe website at a great price. It was my first time using any of their palettes (this was a collab) and I definitely recommend!
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I absolutely love this pallet! SUCH an amazing deal. The colors selection is so beautiful. The formula is creamy, especially the shimmery shades. They are very blendable as well! My favorite part is how useable these shades are -- they make for a great blown out smoky eyes but can also be an every day look. Amazing pallet!
Kellie G.
Just got this in the mail about a week ago and i've become absolutely obsessed with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are perfect for everyday or slightly more dramatic looks. The price point is so good for the quality of the product you are getting. Would absolutely recommend!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm beyond happy. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow are amazing. They are easy to blend! And the palette is very affordable. The good thing about this palette is that you can create many looks with it!
Cassidy P.
I stalked the website to buy this and I'm glad I did I love it! It has so many unique shades that allow for so many different looks. You can do an everyday look to an old smokey eye and that just shows the diversity that Kathleen put in this palette. The are amazing and blend so smooth. Get your hands on it when it comes back out!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.