BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Caguas
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
OMG QUISIERA TENERLAšŸ˜» sus colores son bellos y serĆ­an de buen uso para mi y mis clientes
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have heard great things about this eyeshadow pallet. I haven't tried it but I really want too!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Wonderful palette with great colors to choose from! From a colorful fun look to great neutral shades
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
I can't get enough of this palette!! I bought it because I love Kathleen. I had never tried morphe before so I wasn't sure what to expect. These shadows are amazing!! I can create tons of different looks with this. I do wish the palette had a mirror, but it was very inexpensive so I wasn't expecting one.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I love the design and can't wait to create many looks with this palette. Highly recommended.
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen did an amazing job on these eye shadows! There are so many looks you can do with these colors. They are great quality and very pigmented. I'm so glad I got it! I would this product, and watching Kathleen on YouTube to anyone!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I cant stop using this palette. The shades are incredible amd the formula is amazing! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. You can make so many looks with this palette.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Rayanne H.
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This has recently became my most favorite pallet I love the all the matte shades and use thus almost every day this a staple in any ones collection!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.