BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite great price, great size of the eyeshadow super pigmented and I can make a lot of looks with it from neutral to super glam
Kaylan H.
I wish this was still available! I love the mix of colors in this palette. You got great neutrals but your pops of color to make a bold look. The shadows are super buttery and blend well. Wish I could've gotten my hands on a backup!
Justine A.
I love this palette, this is what i used when i did my first color look i decided to do something different something that didnt look like a neutral eye color and i love it.
Claudia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This pallette is the perfect combination so colors it has a little of everything u can get so many looks and it's great quality u can't find anything like it for its price
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
#youtubemademebuyit I absolutely love this palette. I bought it mainly because I love Kathleen Lights but I get so many great looks. Every time I create a look with this I get a crazy amount of compliments. Morphs shadows are great on their own but the color combination on this palette and the size makes it great for everyday and travel. This would easily fit into my purse or an overnight bag with plenty of room to spare. The price couldn't be beat either!
Ashley E.
Angleton, TX
This is hands down in my top 3 favorite palettes and I own a little over 30. I love every shade in this palette. You could pretty much do any kind of look you'd want. I've already hit pan on 1 shade so yeah definitely a must have
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well. Morphe palettes are so easy to work with and they are so pigmented. So glad I got my hands on this one!
Jen B.
Orlando, FL
The palette is great! The pigments are rich and go on so nice!
They don't have any smell, but feel so smooth.
There are great base colors and the brighter shades are great to compliment any eye color.
The green shade is to die for.
I love experimenting with different looks with this one palette!!!
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
When I first saw this come out I just knew I had to get my hands on it! The pigmentation is very good! Colors are very pretty I love it! Morphs never disappoints me at all!
Ruby L.
Mcallen, TX
I love those colors they look amazing!! , I always look at You tuber's who make reviews on it & also the posts from Instagram & I would love to try it some day I really want this product . I would buy it again if I get the chance to try it .
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.