BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Melanie C.
San Luis, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette got my attention just for the green and yellow shade! It is funny how you can get so obsessed with just one color ! I never bought it, when i wanted to order it, it was too late
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
Oh my goodness please for your sake, go buy this product. Kathleen deserves the support but also, morphe has amazing pigment in their shadows and the colors are gorgeous. very blendable and YES I WILL BUY AGAIN
Kayla J.
Another great collab with Kathleen Lights. She's my favorite youtuber and I love Morphe's products. They have some of the best eyeshadows and I love how affordable their products are.
Brittni S.
Malad City , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and the colors are just beautiful! Blends well and definitely worth the money. One of my favorite Morphe pallets I've purchased. If you're big into makeup and eyeshadows, this Pallet is for you!
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is killer. The shade selection is so fun, but still cohesive and the shadows themselves are suoer pigmented and easy to blend. Well done to both Morphe and Kathleen for this one!!
Delaney C.
Vermillion,SD
Colors are all ones I use on the regular. I had been using drug store eyeshadow for too long! I didn't realize how soft and how long lasting something like this could be! Love it!
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
KathleenLights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette that she created with morphe is as good as she is! It is super pigmented and the shadows Blend super easily, the price is definitely a plus!
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
One of my favorite palettes that I own. Love how sleek the packaging is and that it can fit anywhere. Pigmentation and color payoff is great. They lay all day and won't run like other eyeshadows I own.
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.