BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
I was so excited for this palette. It is right up my alley with all these colors. The eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented. The price was incredible too. I was able to get myself and my cousin one. If it comes back definitely get it
Kiersten S.
I love the color assortment! My only issue was when I used some of the browns they kind of just all morphed together into the same tone on my skin. In love with the palette as a whole!
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
Just got this a few days ago! I love it! The colors are beautiful. They blend well and the palette is so perfect for the season! Must have in any collection
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Its pigmented but not as much . Its pretty . Can of do and dont like it . Some are chalky
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is amazing and so rich and buttery and pigmented! Love the colors, I just love everything about this palette Kathleen did such an amazing job on this i am obsessed. THANK YOU KATHLEEN
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Morphe products! You will always be satisfied with this brand. The prices are always reasonable. The pigmentation is probably the best on the market.
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
I love this eyeshadow palette!!! I love Kathleen and buy everything she Calabs on but this was especially good.
Kate A.
This is a great pallet that is so reasonably priced and the pigments are amazing I recommend
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.