BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette so much! I felt like this pallet has not gotten enough love from the world. I used this all last fall/winter. I was complimented so many times! I totally recommend if you can still get your hands on one.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen lights is such an amazing person and the fact that she colabed with morphe is incredible. The green in this palette is so beautiful. The perfect emerald color to add to your smokey eye.
Brizeida B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best affordable Morphe palette. I love Kathleen and at first I purchased the palette to support her, but upon use I fell in love with the amazing pigmentation, smoothness, application, ease of use, transfer and quality of these shadows. The attached image are brush swatches over a light layer of Urban decay potion primer. Not only is this palette warm toned with some pops of color but its great and compact for travel, as its not the topical Morphe packaging. I love that she added six unique limited edition shades.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette. It has a range of cool and warm tone shadows with great pops of color and shimmers and mattes. All of the shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Lyndsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautiful! Sad it's limited edition cause you can create such beautiful looks with this palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are super nice considering the price. Kathleen did an amazing job on this palette.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe broke the hinge when they created this! I absolutely love these color and pigmentation. This product is literally perfect! The packaging was amazing as well! I would definitely buy this again with no hesitation.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! Seriously you need this palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and for the price holy crap they are amazing quality. I bought this when it first launched and it has gotten a lot of use since then.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. Beautiful palette, and super convenient. This palette has a magnetic close so I love that I can take it anywhere with me if I wanted to. The size is a perfect size too.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.