BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette!! the shadows are so creamy, pigmented and also very easy to blend
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Iam not a expert on putting on make Iam barely learning. I bought this on line from Morphe as a starter.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is pretty amazing. It is very versatile. So if you're looking for an eyeshadow palette, buy this.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love these colors. A bit of excess on the brush but my favorite none the less.
Cali R.
Cali R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I recently purchased this palette and I'm obsessed! It works with any eye color and the pigment is fabulous!!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love morphe but I don't know what it was but I really just didn't like this to much. It just wasn't for me.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Perfect colors and super easy to blend. I also love the pigment.. not too light and not too heavy.
Qiana W.
Qiana W.
Warren , MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Also one of my favorite palettes!! The shadows are easy to blend and the palette isn't too pricey.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT
Never purchased anything from
morphe before but I really liked this palette. Get it Kathleen!!! Great job!!
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I enjoy the range of colors but its not my favourite pallete of all time. The quality is amazing for sure, but its not my type!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.