BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Farah N.
Farah N.
an A+ for this pallette this is my go to pallette i love the pigmentation and i love its have a really good matte and shimmer shades
Aira Trixy D.
Aira Trixy D.
Love the colors, love the pigmentarion, and love how it blends on easily. It applies on smoothly and the color cordination is great.
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
I love this palette I wish that it wasn't a limited edition product! And the price pint is great. I can get so many looks out of this pallet
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
This is my go to favorite pallet ! It has a perfect combination of warm and cool toned colors and also is great for any eye color!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Not as good as Jaclyn Hill palette but pretty good. The formula is still blendable and is very affordable for what you're getting
Tierney M.
Tierney M.
Love that this is a very neutral palette with a pop of color. It literally has every color that you need and is perfect for travel!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Yall, this is my everyday palette. I absolutely love it! It's so Pigmented and has such great color combos!
Bree A.
Bree A.
Brattleboro, VT
SO PIGMENTED in love love love with the colors. I have been watching her tutorials for a while. So easy to work with.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is my first Morphe palette and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to grow my Morphe collection. The colors blend so well!!
cali l.
cali l.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE OMG. the green colors is gorgeous, obviously. All colors are pigmented and blend well
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.