BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rosie A.
Chula Vista, CA
This palette is so amazing! Kathleen creates beautiful colors that I absolutely love. The pigmentation is unreal. Love the shimmers and the mattes. Nothing wrong at all with this palette.
.Tori S.
Hialeah, FL
Completely in love with this eyeshadows they are super pigmented!!! The price is fine for me ... my eyes are dark brown and I like how the colors looks with my eyes, and yess i buy it again
Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is such an amazing palette and it has such high quality while being really affordable. There's an amazing array of colors and they all blend together so nicely.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
Let me preface this by saying how much I LOVE Kathleen Lights. She's one of the most genuine, personable beauty gurus on YouTube. So of course given that + the great price of morphe products I knew I had to buy this. I was so happy to be supporting her and am SO happy I was able to place my order in the first batch! This palette has both colors in and out of my comfort zone, which I like because it encourages me to play around. As per usual with more, the colors and formula are awesome as well! Total hit in my opinion.
Alexis O.
Texas , TX
Some pigmentation is lacking in the lighter colors , but the green shadow is amazing extremely easy to apply and looks amazing with a dark liquid liner, the mustard yellow is a amazing transition shade for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Laura N.
Kathleen is amazing! I loveeee this palette. I am not super fan of the black, but she said she wanted a buildable black, and it is like she said! All the colors are beautiful! You should give it a try while you can!
Alycia O.
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Rochelle N.
A beautiful palette, it is amazing the colors payoff are great. Very pigmented and blend out nicely, I use my morphe m505 eyeshadow brush to blend out the product.
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.