BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Justine A.
I love this palette, this is what i used when i did my first color look i decided to do something different something that didnt look like a neutral eye color and i love it.
Ashley E.
Angleton, TX
This is hands down in my top 3 favorite palettes and I own a little over 30. I love every shade in this palette. You could pretty much do any kind of look you'd want. I've already hit pan on 1 shade so yeah definitely a must have
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
When I first saw this come out I just knew I had to get my hands on it! The pigmentation is very good! Colors are very pretty I love it! Morphs never disappoints me at all!
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
I've been completely obsessed with this palette! The mustard shade is amazing, as are the reddish ones. Great pigment, low fallout, and the price is perfect! Well done!
cierra e.
Love, love, love this palette so much. The colors are super pigmented and are easy to work with. Very beautiful colors and so many different looks you can do with it.
Erin C.
Channahon
I cant put this down!! And its getting so sad I've hit pan on almost half the colors!! It's a gorgeous pallette and def my fav for 2016-2017 , I'll have to move on though soon... Haha
Maddie M.
Southlake, TX
I just received this palette and have already used it so much! The colors in this palette are so beautiful and you can easily creat an everyday look or go for something more smoky and colorful. I used the more berry colored matte shadows to create the perfect fall eye look and I loved it. All the colors are very pigmented and smooth. I have no complaints about this palette and it's only $15!
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Katherine S.
Lake villa, Il
I ordered this because Kathleen is one of my favorite YouTubers and it was my first Morphe purchase. I'm super happy with the product. The colors that she picked out and great and I'm able to use them at night or just a daytime look going to work. The pigment is great and they last all day. A great thing about Morphe is that iota super affordable too. Definitely recommend getting your hand on this when she restocks!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.