BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
When I first saw this come out I just knew I had to get my hands on it! The pigmentation is very good! Colors are very pretty I love it! Morphs never disappoints me at all!
Ruby L.
Mcallen, TX
I love those colors they look amazing!! , I always look at You tuber's who make reviews on it & also the posts from Instagram & I would love to try it some day I really want this product . I would buy it again if I get the chance to try it .
Molly G.
Gowen, MI
I know this was limited edition, but I'll still review it. The pigmentation on this palette is insane, better than my Lorac and Too Faced palettes. The staying power and blendabilty are both very awesome. The color selection and finishes are all cohesive. My only reason I couldn't give it a complete 5 star is because there is a little bit of kick-up when you dip into the shadows, and there are two gold/bronze metallic shades that are similar enough I could probably have went with one or the other for my skin tone. Other then that I really really love this palette and get a lot of use out of it.
Jenni M.
Marion , VA
I've been completely obsessed with this palette! The mustard shade is amazing, as are the reddish ones. Great pigment, low fallout, and the price is perfect! Well done!
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
I am a big fan of Kathleen's makeup channel, so I bought this palette as soon as it was available. I was already a fan of morphe eye shadow so I knew this product would not disappoint. I think the packaging is beautiful, it comes with a great variety of shades, and has great pigmentation. I do not thing all the shades are perfect for my complexion, but overall I think it's a great palette and would satisfy any makeup lover!!
Britnay V.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice colors. A lot of pigment. Can achieve many different looks with this palette only thing is packaging is kind of cheap. But for the price you can't beat it
cierra e.
Love, love, love this palette so much. The colors are super pigmented and are easy to work with. Very beautiful colors and so many different looks you can do with it.
Lucy A.
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. It was incredibly affordable ($15) but I do believe it was a limited release. The colors are gorgeous, creamy, and very easy to work with.
Sarah C.
Fontana, CA
I love this palette. Every shade is pigmented and creamy and very worth the price. It sucks this palette was limited edition everyone should have this in their collection. You can create so many looks with this
Aura C.
New york, NY
Its OK. I just got it at the same time as other palettes and I was just a bit disappointed as the colors came in like it was just placed in the containers without any care, so I had to do a little clean up. The pigmentation was ok but nothing really out of the ordinary. Its a nice basic palette to give a teenager to start working on her makeup skills, but not one that I will be using constantly.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.