BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
This is my go to favorite pallet ! It has a perfect combination of warm and cool toned colors and also is great for any eye color!
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
I love this palette I wish that it wasn't a limited edition product! And the price pint is great. I can get so many looks out of this pallet
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Not as good as Jaclyn Hill palette but pretty good. The formula is still blendable and is very affordable for what you're getting
Tierney M.
Tierney M.
Love that this is a very neutral palette with a pop of color. It literally has every color that you need and is perfect for travel!
Bree A.
Bree A.
Brattleboro, VT
SO PIGMENTED in love love love with the colors. I have been watching her tutorials for a while. So easy to work with.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Yall, this is my everyday palette. I absolutely love it! It's so Pigmented and has such great color combos!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is my first Morphe palette and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to grow my Morphe collection. The colors blend so well!!
Sam S.
Sam S.
This is a great palette and the eyeshadows are great quality! The only thing this palette is a neutral light brown.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT! It's so inexpensive and worth the price. Shadows are super creamy and pigmented
cali l.
cali l.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE OMG. the green colors is gorgeous, obviously. All colors are pigmented and blend well
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.