BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Maleni E.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Blake B.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Great pigmentation and color choice! I bought this because I love Kathleen lights and wanted to explore more morphe products. I'm glad I did!
Dee M.
Dee M.
Love the brand. Love Kathleen and I love this pallet! The price is just right and the product is amazing! I can't buy again since it was limited edition but I will buy from this brand again
Heather B.
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Gilliane F.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.