BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Dee M.
Love the brand. Love Kathleen and I love this pallet! The price is just right and the product is amazing! I can't buy again since it was limited edition but I will buy from this brand again
Kayla J.
Another great collab with Kathleen Lights. She's my favorite youtuber and I love Morphe's products. They have some of the best eyeshadows and I love how affordable their products are.
Corie C.
Oil City pa
I love. The pigments. And the shimmers. Are beautiful when applied with your finger. I would definitely buy it again!    Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Brittni S.
Malad City , ID
Very pigmented and the colors are just beautiful! Blends well and definitely worth the money. One of my favorite Morphe pallets I've purchased. If you're big into makeup and eyeshadows, this Pallet is for you!
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This palette is killer. The shade selection is so fun, but still cohesive and the shadows themselves are suoer pigmented and easy to blend. Well done to both Morphe and Kathleen for this one!!
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Delaney C.
Vermillion,SD
Colors are all ones I use on the regular. I had been using drug store eyeshadow for too long! I didn't realize how soft and how long lasting something like this could be! Love it!
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
One of my favorite palettes that I own. Love how sleek the packaging is and that it can fit anywhere. Pigmentation and color payoff is great. They lay all day and won't run like other eyeshadows I own.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
KathleenLights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette that she created with morphe is as good as she is! It is super pigmented and the shadows Blend super easily, the price is definitely a plus!
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.