BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
I like this palette when I'm trying to go for more of a natural look because the eyeshadow are not super Pigmented. But they blend very well and if you layer them they work great
Stephanie K.
This holiday season this is my go to palette. It is incredibly versatile and was so affordable. Hopefully Morphe will be bringing it back one more time. If they do get your hands on this palette! I used this for my balm look. I also used this to create a cranberry smoky eye for thanksgiving and plan on using this for Christmas and NYE. So pigmented. A good mix of shimmers and mattes. Kathleen did such an amazing job on this palette. Highly highly recommend if you can snag one!
Claire T.
Benton harbor, MI
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
The only thing I could even nitpick at with this palette, is that there's a bit of pickup when you dip your brush in. I know some people have beef with Morphe, I'm not one of them. Every product I've ever gotten from them has been good quality. These shadows are no different. They're creamy, blendable, long wearing and the range of shades is CRAZY. It's the only palette you need. It has cool shades, warm shades, amazing transition shades and the shimmers are bomb. The number of looks you can do with this palette is endless. It's amazing.
Jackie M.
Frenchtown
Love these! First morphe palette i bought! Bought it online! They are so easy to use. Little to none fallout. Color stays. Price is great for this palette! Would buy again!!!
Kaylan H.
I wish this was still available! I love the mix of colors in this palette. You got great neutrals but your pops of color to make a bold look. The shadows are super buttery and blend well. Wish I could've gotten my hands on a backup!
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite great price, great size of the eyeshadow super pigmented and I can make a lot of looks with it from neutral to super glam
Claudia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This pallette is the perfect combination so colors it has a little of everything u can get so many looks and it's great quality u can't find anything like it for its price
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
#youtubemademebuyit I absolutely love this palette. I bought it mainly because I love Kathleen Lights but I get so many great looks. Every time I create a look with this I get a crazy amount of compliments. Morphs shadows are great on their own but the color combination on this palette and the size makes it great for everyday and travel. This would easily fit into my purse or an overnight bag with plenty of room to spare. The price couldn't be beat either!
Justine A.
I love this palette, this is what i used when i did my first color look i decided to do something different something that didnt look like a neutral eye color and i love it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.