BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Gabby M.
I love this palette! I love Kathleen lights so I was Howe excited about this collab! The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. As well as I really like this packaging more than their bulky plastic packaging for their other palettes.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm beyond happy. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow are amazing. They are easy to blend! And the palette is very affordable. The good thing about this palette is that you can create many looks with it!
Alexis O.
Texas , TX
Some pigmentation is lacking in the lighter colors , but the green shadow is amazing extremely easy to apply and looks amazing with a dark liquid liner, the mustard yellow is a amazing transition shade for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
This palette is absolutely amazing. I love the colors and the quality I really don't think it can be improved. It lasts all day and still looks great. I have boring brown eyes and even then it looks good. I'd definitely buy it again.
sarah b.
butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
Rama Gian H.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely LOVE this palette! All the colors in the palette are so buttery, very pigmented, & so easy to blend! I have been able to create an everyday look & a super glam and smokey look for the holidays! Highlight recommend!
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Kathleen so when she said she was realeasing a pallet I knew I had to get it to support her but when I saw the colors I was in LOVE! They blend so well and there are so many different looks you can do with this pallet
Scarlett M.
Hialeah, FL
Favorite palette of all time! The color pay off is amazing, super pigmented, such a good, affordable price and I absolutely love the color choices in this palette! Super smooth and creamy and easy to work with and blend!
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Just recently got this and I am extremely impressed with not only shadows but the color scheme as well I love that it has the perfect highlight color transitions shades and pop of green it's a must for your collection
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.