BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Absolutely great super pigmented palette that is super affordable. For those of you that don't know Kathleenlights a famous youtuber created this palette in collaboration with morphe. And it is absolutely stunning with a perfect blend of warm and cool tone shadows.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
This was my first purchase from Morphe, but I only did it for Kathleen! She is my favorite BG to watch. Anyways, these shadows are quite nice and the palette has so many options for so many different looks you would want to do for all sorts of different occasions.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented but are easy to blend at the same time. There are warm shade, cool shades, mattes, and shimmers. I also love the packaging for traveling because I don't worry about it breaking.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Love it! It was my first Morphe purchase but I love Kathleen Lights and when I saw her preview it I ordered it the first hour it was available, luckily. The colors are great. They can be used everyday, built up for nighttime fun, or to mix with other palettes.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Nashville, TN
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! It has the perfect combination of warm and cool tones. I do feel that it is a little powdery, but I think all eyeshadows are powdery and this is not excessive with this palette. I hope she does more colabs with Morphe!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
I purchased this palette a few weeks ago and I am so impressed! The quality of the eyeshadows is a amazing, and the color selection is perfect! Morphe and Kathleen lights did a very good job creating this palette. It totally upgraded my standards for makeup!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Kingwood, TX
Usually I would never touch these shadows, because of all the greens and cool tones... but these colors all blend so well together and are soooooo gorgeous! I love how small it is because it makes it so easy to travel with! Hopefully it come back in stock :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Swedesboro, NJ
OMG this pallete is the best by morphe!! I love Kathleen so much and i watch her all the time on youtube. All of these colors work with my eye color and they blend out beautifully and are so so so pigmented. it's like u barely use anything when u use it!!
Clair V.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
My first morph product ever and I'm in love. These shadows are so soft and so pigmented. This my new go-to palette because it has everything I need. And the black, OH MY PIGMENT! So pitch black but easy to use! Would totally recommend this palette!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.