BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
My absolute favorite palette. I literally use this everyday. I have plenty of other palettes to use but I just gravitate towards this one. It has beautiful everyday colors. Easy to use. Very pigmented. Great lasting capacity. And it's a colab with a great youtuber.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first purchase from Morphe, but I only did it for Kathleen! She is my favorite BG to watch. Anyways, these shadows are quite nice and the palette has so many options for so many different looks you would want to do for all sorts of different occasions.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented but are easy to blend at the same time. There are warm shade, cool shades, mattes, and shimmers. I also love the packaging for traveling because I don't worry about it breaking.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Love it! It was my first Morphe purchase but I love Kathleen Lights and when I saw her preview it I ordered it the first hour it was available, luckily. The colors are great. They can be used everyday, built up for nighttime fun, or to mix with other palettes.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! It has the perfect combination of warm and cool tones. I do feel that it is a little powdery, but I think all eyeshadows are powdery and this is not excessive with this palette. I hope she does more colabs with Morphe!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I purchased this palette a few weeks ago and I am so impressed! The quality of the eyeshadows is a amazing, and the color selection is perfect! Morphe and Kathleen lights did a very good job creating this palette. It totally upgraded my standards for makeup!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Kingwood, TX
Usually I would never touch these shadows, because of all the greens and cool tones... but these colors all blend so well together and are soooooo gorgeous! I love how small it is because it makes it so easy to travel with! Hopefully it come back in stock :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Swedesboro, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
OMG this pallete is the best by morphe!! I love Kathleen so much and i watch her all the time on youtube. All of these colors work with my eye color and they blend out beautifully and are so so so pigmented. it's like u barely use anything when u use it!!
Clair V.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My first morph product ever and I'm in love. These shadows are so soft and so pigmented. This my new go-to palette because it has everything I need. And the black, OH MY PIGMENT! So pitch black but easy to use! Would totally recommend this palette!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.