BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Vanessa  G.
Palmdale, CA
This was my first morphe palette and I am absolutely in LOVE!  Every product Kathleen comes out with, whether it’s polishes lipsticks or anything, it’s just amazing. The colors are very pigmented. And it could definitely be used as an everyday palette.
Samantha C.
I️ lovveeeeee this palette. I️ spent $13 on I️t including shipping and I️t has the best and most pigmented colors. They’re creamy and last all day with or without a primer. I️ would and have purchased more from morphe since.
Mikayla H.
Love the colors in this palette. They can be used for day night and anything in between!! The formula is incredible for every single one of the eye shadows. I love this palette and I wish it was still in stock
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
First of all, all the colors in this pallet is to die for. The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily. I wouldn’t change anything about this pallet. Price point for this pallet is worth every penny.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This palette is perfect for everyday use or for travel! The 3rd and 4th shades on the bottom row are my absolute favorites! These shades are the perfect matter shades. There isn’t really any fall out with this palette either which is a huge plus!
emmy u.
Absolutely loveee this palette!! It has a nice color range of shadows to do a natural or more glam look. The shades are super blendable and extremely pigmented!! Totally recommend trying this palette!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is my favorite Morphe Eyeshadow palette to date. I use it at least twice a week and it's a GREAT value for what you get! I'm a repeat user to this product and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone if you can still get your hands on it! The colors beautiful and this palette really helped me step out of my comfort zone and use more color in my day to day looks. It helps me incorporate the more bright colors in my typical neutral looks. Also I think this is the best quality Eyeshadow palette Morphe has put out to this date and I've tried quite a few. I did really enjoy the 35O palette and I still do like that one, but I like this one better by a landslide. If you can still find it, buy it even if it's a little more expensive. It's beyond worth it in my opinion. Kathleen also has a few tutorials on her YouTube channel using this palette for both a neutral look and a color one, so you could check them out for inspiration on using the colors like I did! The palette rocks! I love it so much!
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Definitely this palette is worth every penny you pay for it and is super economical.
It has an impressive quality, for me every shade is incredibly pigmented and diffuses excellent, last all day and their colors are varied and you can make many looks with it. It has bronze, pink, green and brown tones.
I love this palette, I use it all the time and I recommend it 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
I love Morphe and it is very worth this brand

Definitivamente esta paleta vale cada centavo que pagas por ella y es súper económica.
Tiene una calidad impresionante, para mí cada sombra es increíblemente pigmentada y se difumina excelente, duran todo el día y sus colores son variados y puedes hacerte muchos looks con ella. Tiene tonos bronce, rosas, verdes y cafés.
Amo esta paleta, la uso todo el tiempo y la recomiendo al 100%.
#MorphexKathleenLights
Amo Morphe y vale mucho la pena esta marca
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I have 2, purchase in doubles because I figured this would be a palette that I used and used and would hit pan on instantly. But unfortunately I never ever grab for it 😞 it's beautiful, small and convenient, but has enough colors to create so many looks from natural, smokey, day time, night time, and bold looks! Formula is normal for Morphe Palettes (beside my baby New Jaclyn Hill Dream Palette from Morphe 2017) and the shimmer are super pigmented and buttery and pack so much punch! I'm honestly going to use it more now that I think of it, at least to get one of then some play! Shadows blend well, and great transition and lid colors! I would easily purchase it because I'm a huge Morphe Fan and Collaboration Fan! And if you love Morphe, Kathleen Lights and Collars then it's great! I'm a collector and lover of make up so if it's made, and launched, I purchase it! Lol! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
May L.
Arlington, TX
I love it. It have a lot of Color and I use it a lot. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. And I think it's a good value. It's really pretty on face.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.