BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kenya B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Kathleenlights so when this came out I had to buy it! The colors are warm and perfect for fall. It has lots of great colors
for all skin tones. If it wasn't limited edition, I'd totally buy again.
Natallyah G.
Bayonne, NJ
This pallets is so pigmented and wonderful. I have purchased this palette twice because it's such a good every day palette . The price is totally worth and and they're just really great shadows, definitely one of morphes best palettes
Maria S.
Swedesboro, NJ
OMG this pallete is the best by morphe!! I love Kathleen so much and i watch her all the time on youtube. All of these colors work with my eye color and they blend out beautifully and are so so so pigmented. it's like u barely use anything when u use it!!
Shelby N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ever since I purchased this I have not stopped using it! I love Kathleen Lights and this palette is perfect! The shades are so pigmented but are still build able and you can get so many looks out of this one palette!
Lizbeth A.
I love this palette! The shadows and the colors are absolutely amazing. I love that first eyeshadow to highlight. The amazing part is she has several tutorials on her channel with this palette.
Megan B.
I don't have this palette, but I have a different morphe palette. I just love the texture and quality of these eyeshadows. The colors in this palette are so pretty. Plus I absolutely love Kathleen lights!!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beautiful palette especially for the price! Happy to get my hands on one of the last of this! Smaller palette but the colors are beautiful! Highly pigmented! Would recommend if you ever find it for sale!
Brianna C.
Lafayette, LA
This is one of my very favorite morphe palettes. The color choice for this palette is very beautiful. These eye shadows blend so easily and are very pigmented with very little fallout. This brand is my favorite brand of eyeshadows.
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Brooke S.
Beautiful colors that can used for a full glam or subtle eye look. Enough variety to compliment any color of eye, great quality and even better price. So glad I got my hands on this. If you can find it, grab it
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.