BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Got this palette for Christmas last year and OMG, at one point I could not stop using it. It turned into a day to day basis were I would keep using this amazing palette ! Just si beautiful and amazing
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
This palette has such a variety of shades that any look is possible. I ordered it online and it was my first ever morphe purchase! The colors take a while to build up and the red/pink shades stain, but other than that, its great!
Lauren Y.
I love the colors and how different they are when applied! The green is amazing! I pallet itself is adorable along with the packaging! I'm glad I could snap one when I did!
Karrie P.
Wise, VA
I love this palette so much! It's awesome because you can create so many different eye looks! There are beautiful pops of color and very cool toned colors and very warm toned colors! Amazing!
Jessica D.
Morphe has done it again, Although I do not have the pleasure in owning this palette YET! My friend does and I had a lot of fun playing around with this bad boy recently and I have not been able to stop thinking about. The price is super economic. The texture and pigmentation is awesome, it blends great. Great colors for all around the year. Also Kathleen Lights is a YouTuber I've been following forever and she seems so sweet. A must have!
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
I am a big fan or morphe but this palette is one of my favorites. It has a nice highlights color, crease shades, neutral tones, and smokey tones. Perfect for any skin tone and blends smoothly.
Bethany H.
I will never set this down! I use this for my everyday makeup routine. I use it for dramatic looks or really subtle. I'll post a picture of an eye look that I did using just this palette!
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite palettes! Has become my go to palette recently. The two green shadows in that palette are gorgeous! Pigmentation is great as all morphe shadows are.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Absolutely love this palette!! It is my go to palette. You can create so many gorgeous looks with it. And i love it was collaborated with one of my favorite YouTuber!!
.Tori S.
Completely in love with this eyeshadows they are super pigmented!!! The price is fine for me ... my eyes are dark brown and I like how the colors looks with my eyes, and yess i buy it again
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.