BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Adriana B.
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Maleni E.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Dee M.
Dee M.
Love the brand. Love Kathleen and I love this pallet! The price is just right and the product is amazing! I can't buy again since it was limited edition but I will buy from this brand again
Heather B.
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Blake B.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Great pigmentation and color choice! I bought this because I love Kathleen lights and wanted to explore more morphe products. I'm glad I did!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Gilliane F.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Corie C.
Corie C.
Oil City pa
I love. The pigments. And the shimmers. Are beautiful when applied with your finger. I would definitely buy it again!    Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I had to have this and it was soooooooo worth it!!! I wanted the kyle one but this one was wayyyy better to me!!! Those colors are so me!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.