BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Banesa A.
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I think this palette helps to create very different types of looks and I love that it is so small and compact to travel with!
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Pigmented, blendable, and affordable-- the trifecta of a great palette! I love the large pans and the gorgeous taupe shades.
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The palette is very good, but the color coordination is a little odd to me. I do however use it and it gets the wonderful job done.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Wanaque
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
AMAZEBALLS!!! they killed it with this palette. Every color is super pigmented with minimal fall out. I highly recommend
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen lights is one of my favorite YouTuber! THE VARITEY AND QUALITY OF THESE ARE EVERYTHING ! YOU NEED THIS PALLATE
Edmarie S.
Edmarie S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great eyeshadow palette, the pigmentation is unreal, literally the black eyeshadow is amazing! Love every color of it!
lily r.
lily r.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just bought this pallet, & the colors are super GORGEOUS! I love the torquise one. this pallet is awesome.
ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love it. Has amazing pigments and my the color is great.. good to be on the go. Fits in your purse or bag. Recommend
Amber A.
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Awesome palette, super pigmented last all day! Obsessed with the emerald green color! Morphe outdid themselves again
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette is also one of my favorite palettes. props to her!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.