BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Doris Del Mar R.
Bought this the day it got released.
Love the colors in the palette and how I can use them for an everyday event. I personally got it because of the YouTuber but I have barely touched it
Alycia O.
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Alexis O.
Texas , TX
Some pigmentation is lacking in the lighter colors , but the green shadow is amazing extremely easy to apply and looks amazing with a dark liquid liner, the mustard yellow is a amazing transition shade for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Rochelle N.
A beautiful palette, it is amazing the colors payoff are great. Very pigmented and blend out nicely, I use my morphe m505 eyeshadow brush to blend out the product.
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Victoria S.
This is a really nice palette. It's fairly pigmented although I wish it was a bit better. With the shimmer shades I have to wet the brush to get any pigment at all
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
I like this palette when I'm trying to go for more of a natural look because the eyeshadow are not super Pigmented. But they blend very well and if you layer them they work great
Stephanie K.
This holiday season this is my go to palette. It is incredibly versatile and was so affordable. Hopefully Morphe will be bringing it back one more time. If they do get your hands on this palette! I used this for my balm look. I also used this to create a cranberry smoky eye for thanksgiving and plan on using this for Christmas and NYE. So pigmented. A good mix of shimmers and mattes. Kathleen did such an amazing job on this palette. Highly highly recommend if you can snag one!
Claire T.
Benton harbor, MI
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.