BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
The colors in this palette is amazing and I love the pop of color with the green shadow. They shadows are super buttery and smooth. They are super easy to blend as well and they just look gorgeous on the eyes
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Houston , TX
SUPPERR PIGMENTED!!!!!!! I loved since the first day that it came out even though I didn't purchase it right away. You can never go wrong with a morphe palette.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Keyshla D.
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Jacquelyne G.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
maria n.
maria n.
irondale, OH
I love this palette! I reach for it all the time! This and my abh modern renaissance are my holy grails! Great quality for a great price! Love it!
Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
I love this product so much. The blending ability is beautiful and the colors go along with one another very well! This palette was thought out and gorgeous!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.