BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! If you can get your hands on this DO IT! The color choices are amazing and the mattes blend sooooo good! And the shimmers are so nice and buttery! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Anissa G.
Beautiful colors. You can easily create a day or night look. Perfect to travel with. Can be used everyday. Possibility to create many different looks. I recommend this palette.
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
This palette is breathtaking! So glad I spent my money on this. The color payoff is amazing. Every single eyeshadow is gorgeous. You could create simple to smokey looks. I love when my favorite brands collaborate with my favorite YouTubers
Davon G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Not my favorite morphe pallet but I do enjoy using it when I do colorful make up looks the glitter colors on this pallet are awesome with a great concealer. AMAZING price on amazon so I couldn’t pass it up!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Loveeeee it !!

Obsessed with this palette !!

Props to Kathleen and Morphe they created such an amazing versatile palette.

You are able to creat many looks.

The shadows are pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend.
Aimee H.
I love love love this palette! There are so many beautiful pigmented colors that I just have fun with. I found out about this from Jaclyn Hills page and was skeptical but it turned out to be one of my favs. Easy to blend, even for beginners
Kenya B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Kathleenlights so when this came out I had to buy it! The colors are warm and perfect for fall. It has lots of great colors
for all skin tones. If it wasn't limited edition, I'd totally buy again.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.