BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
I love morphe I have probably eight or their pallets and the Jaclyn Hill ones the colors are great and the prices are reasonable and the one by kathleenlights is perfect for traveling
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Delaney C.
Vermillion,SD
Colors are all ones I use on the regular. I had been using drug store eyeshadow for too long! I didn't realize how soft and how long lasting something like this could be! Love it!
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
This palette is killer. The shade selection is so fun, but still cohesive and the shadows themselves are suoer pigmented and easy to blend. Well done to both Morphe and Kathleen for this one!!
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
KathleenLights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette that she created with morphe is as good as she is! It is super pigmented and the shadows Blend super easily, the price is definitely a plus!
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
One of my favorite palettes that I own. Love how sleek the packaging is and that it can fit anywhere. Pigmentation and color payoff is great. They lay all day and won't run like other eyeshadows I own.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I love Kathleen and this eyeshadow palette didn't disappoint. I love the colors and the pigmentation. They blend amazing. I recommend everybody to try it, especially for the price.
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Got this palette for Christmas last year and OMG, at one point I could not stop using it. It turned into a day to day basis were I would keep using this amazing palette ! Just si beautiful and amazing
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
This palette has such a variety of shades that any look is possible. I ordered it online and it was my first ever morphe purchase! The colors take a while to build up and the red/pink shades stain, but other than that, its great!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.