BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Olyphant
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Maleni E.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the brand. Love Kathleen and I love this pallet! The price is just right and the product is amazing! I can't buy again since it was limited edition but I will buy from this brand again
Blake B.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great pigmentation and color choice! I bought this because I love Kathleen lights and wanted to explore more morphe products. I'm glad I did!
Gilliane F.
Gilliane F.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Corie C.
Corie C.
Oil City pa
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love. The pigments. And the shimmers. Are beautiful when applied with your finger. I would definitely buy it again!    Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I had to have this and it was soooooooo worth it!!! I wanted the kyle one but this one was wayyyy better to me!!! Those colors are so me!!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely in love with this palette. The color selection is great. The pigmentation is fantastic. The packaging is very simple and clean.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.