BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
I am so in love with my Kathleen Lights Morphe palette. The shadows are stunning and they are so easy to apply. I love the packaging. I've used it so many times already and I even have a backup for when I hit pan on the first one.
Lexie A.
Kansas City , MO
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
I love this eyeshadow palette! I was so excited when they put this back in stock!!!!! I immediately bought it from the website and is very inexpensive! Love the magnetic packaging! Shadows are amazingly pigmented and blend beautifully! Get your hands on this asap!!!
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
emmy u.
Absolutely loveee this palette!! It has a nice color range of shadows to do a natural or more glam look. The shades are super blendable and extremely pigmented!! Totally recommend trying this palette!
Anita P.
Mission, TX
One of my fav affordable palettes, besides you can never go wrong with morphe eyeshadows, I totally recommend it and it was one of my first morphe palettes I ever bought! So pigmented i love it!!
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I love this palette. The colors are so unique and so pretty. I hate when palettes have very average shade colors. This palette has so many unique shades. The quality of the shadows isn't the most pigmented (but the for the price, it's worth it), but if you build the color up, they look just like high end shadows.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.