BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kiya Renee W.
Kiya Renee W.
Springfield, OR
This is such a great Palette. I love the green/blue color. I love the matte to glitter ration of 1-1. Blends well, pigmented amazing. Price is outstanding.
Eugenia M.
Eugenia M.
Barcelona
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite great price, great size of the eyeshadow super pigmented and I can make a lot of looks with it from neutral to super glam
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Love this palette by Morphe. Nice, small, slim and easy to travel with. The pigmentation is pretty well. Trust me, you'll love this palette after one use.
Adrianna J.
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
When I first saw this come out I just knew I had to get my hands on it! The pigmentation is very good! Colors are very pretty I love it! Morphs never disappoints me at all!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Angleton, TX
This is hands down in my top 3 favorite palettes and I own a little over 30. I love every shade in this palette. You could pretty much do any kind of look you'd want. I've already hit pan on 1 shade so yeah definitely a must have
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
I've been completely obsessed with this palette! The mustard shade is amazing, as are the reddish ones. Great pigment, low fallout, and the price is perfect! Well done!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This palette is overrated. Yes its pretty and the pigmentation is insane. But the colors and so basic. The only different color i enjoyed was the green
cierra e.
cierra e.
Love, love, love this palette so much. The colors are super pigmented and are easy to work with. Very beautiful colors and so many different looks you can do with it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.