• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
emmy u.
Absolutely loveee this palette!! It has a nice color range of shadows to do a natural or more glam look. The shades are super blendable and extremely pigmented!! Totally recommend trying this palette!
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I love this palette. The colors are so unique and so pretty. I hate when palettes have very average shade colors. This palette has so many unique shades. The quality of the shadows isn't the most pigmented (but the for the price, it's worth it), but if you build the color up, they look just like high end shadows.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Alexis P.
I love this palette so much! I felt like this pallet has not gotten enough love from the world. I used this all last fall/winter. I was complimented so many times! I totally recommend if you can still get your hands on one.
Alexis S.
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Brizeida B.
Best affordable Morphe palette. I love Kathleen and at first I purchased the palette to support her, but upon use I fell in love with the amazing pigmentation, smoothness, application, ease of use, transfer and quality of these shadows. The attached image are brush swatches over a light layer of Urban decay potion primer. Not only is this palette warm toned with some pops of color but its great and compact for travel, as its not the topical Morphe packaging. I love that she added six unique limited edition shades.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Kathleen lights is such an amazing person and the fact that she colabed with morphe is incredible. The green in this palette is so beautiful. The perfect emerald color to add to your smokey eye.
Samantha S.
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.