BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am beyond obsessed with this palette! the colors are gorgeous and the shadows are so pigmented and blendable. By far my favorite morphe palette!
Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this product so much. The blending ability is beautiful and the colors go along with one another very well! This palette was thought out and gorgeous!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Olyphant
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Maleni E.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Dee M.
Dee M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the brand. Love Kathleen and I love this pallet! The price is just right and the product is amazing! I can't buy again since it was limited edition but I will buy from this brand again
Blake B.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great pigmentation and color choice! I bought this because I love Kathleen lights and wanted to explore more morphe products. I'm glad I did!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Gilliane F.
Gilliane F.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Muy buena paleta a muy buen precio muy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy bonitos para usarlos de día o de noche . van bien en mis ojos color chocolate.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.