BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Laura N.
Laura N.
Kathleen is amazing! I loveeee this palette. I am not super fan of the black, but she said she wanted a buildable black, and it is like she said! All the colors are beautiful! You should give it a try while you can!
Alycia O.
Alycia O.
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
I will never set this down! I use this for my everyday makeup routine. I use it for dramatic looks or really subtle. I'll post a picture of an eye look that I did using just this palette!
Tabby M.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bryan, TX
This palette is definitely one of my go to palettes!! The colors are all perfect, very blendable and pigmented! And the price of this palette is very affordable!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this palette so much! It's perfect for all seasons, but I favor it during the fall. It has a great color selection and is very creamy and blends amazing.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
I like this palette when I'm trying to go for more of a natural look because the eyeshadow are not super Pigmented. But they blend very well and if you layer them they work great
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This palette is killer. The shade selection is so fun, but still cohesive and the shadows themselves are suoer pigmented and easy to blend. Well done to both Morphe and Kathleen for this one!!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Vermillion,SD
Colors are all ones I use on the regular. I had been using drug store eyeshadow for too long! I didn't realize how soft and how long lasting something like this could be! Love it!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.