BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Traci R.
Traci R.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this pallet. My favorite is the purple color. Color lasts long. Love the sparkly effect on some colors. Good mixture of shimmer and matte colors.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm not gonna lie. I only bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights. But it is a really pretty pallets. I haven't used it since I bought it.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So glad I bought it. Colors are gorgeous and apply beautifully. Silky smooth and fun. First morphe palette and will purchase more
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colors in this palette is amazing and I love the pop of color with the green shadow. They shadows are super buttery and smooth. They are super easy to blend as well and they just look gorgeous on the eyes
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Houston , TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
SUPPERR PIGMENTED!!!!!!! I loved since the first day that it came out even though I didn't purchase it right away. You can never go wrong with a morphe palette.
Keyshla D.
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this because it was super cheap. The pigmentation with Morphe products are always great. The colors were so pretty but I've only used it like twice.
Jacquelyne G.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Loooooooove this pallete! There's so many neutral and creative looks to get out of this. If it were still available I would recommend to everyone.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.