BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
I love these colors so much! There are so many looks that can be created from this palette and all of the colors are easy to blend! The packaging is so so, not amazing but not cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Shannon S.
I find myself reaching for this palette more and more. The color payoff is great especially for the price. There is little fallout and a variety of colors to choose from. I was not disappointed with this collaboration!
Emilee V.
New Holland, IL
I adore this palette ūüėć the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up ūüėā
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Omg I love this palette I am so happy I got my hands on this. It's such an amazing palette I love how it gives you that pop of color and all the variety of shades.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Samantha M.
Mission, TX
First off, kathleenlights is my favorite and support anything she comes out with! I love how she sticked with warm shades but also came up with a pop of color (the emerald green shade). It is super inexpensive and it's super pigmented and blends perfectly.
Sam S.
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.