BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Anita P.
Mission, TX
One of my fav affordable palettes, besides you can never go wrong with morphe eyeshadows, I totally recommend it and it was one of my first morphe palettes I ever bought! So pigmented i love it!!
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Alexis S.
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Alexis P.
I love this palette so much! I felt like this pallet has not gotten enough love from the world. I used this all last fall/winter. I was complimented so many times! I totally recommend if you can still get your hands on one.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Brizeida B.
Best affordable Morphe palette. I love Kathleen and at first I purchased the palette to support her, but upon use I fell in love with the amazing pigmentation, smoothness, application, ease of use, transfer and quality of these shadows. The attached image are brush swatches over a light layer of Urban decay potion primer. Not only is this palette warm toned with some pops of color but its great and compact for travel, as its not the topical Morphe packaging. I love that she added six unique limited edition shades.
Lyndsea W.
This palette is beautiful! Sad it's limited edition cause you can create such beautiful looks with this palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are super nice considering the price. Kathleen did an amazing job on this palette.
Samantha S.
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Kathleen lights is such an amazing person and the fact that she colabed with morphe is incredible. The green in this palette is so beautiful. The perfect emerald color to add to your smokey eye.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love love love! Seriously you need this palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and for the price holy crap they are amazing quality. I bought this when it first launched and it has gotten a lot of use since then.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.