BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Yesica M.
This palette is an amazing collab with Kathleen! All of the colors are so beautiful ūüėć The eyeshadows blend so easy & they are very pigment. I love it even more because it also carries shimmer shades
I love this palette and also Kathleen lights she is awesome at makeup I use this almost everyday and love each look I have made with it some shadows are not as pigmented as others but all in all it's great love the shimmer shades
Priscilla M.
Cicero, IL
This palette is amazing I wish they would bring it back the colors don't fade through out the day and it's prefect for travel And blends smooth and the price was just right !!! Love it I hope they bring it back or make a part 2 lol
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I bought it as a Kathleen sub, but I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for her. The green color is the worst of them all, it's like chunky glitter, didn't like it, wouldn't recommend to anyone
Lindsay M.
Love love love this palette. It is so beautiful you can create many looks with it the pigmentation in the quality of the Shadows is really great. So glad I could support morphe and kathleenlights.
Kendra N.
Riceboro
Great color assortment and they all go together well! Very pigmented and not much fall out.

Very first morphe palette, and I would use again. Came with lots of bubble wrap, to insure safe shipping.
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
This pallet is sadly discontinued, It's super cheap price for how good the quality is. The packaging so nice I absolutely love it, I would definitely buy this product again if it was back on stock.
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
I am so in love with my Kathleen Lights Morphe palette. The shadows are stunning and they are so easy to apply. I love the packaging. I've used it so many times already and I even have a backup for when I hit pan on the first one.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
I love this collab. I'm a huge supporter of Kathleen lights and her shade selections were so perfect I use at least one shade everyday from this palette. This palette is what made me a morphe fan.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.