BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Elleana M.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my first palettes I fell absolutely in love with every color super long lasting I was surprised at the quality for the price I use this palette almost everyday I plan on buying again as soon as my palette is done.
Emilee V.
New Holland, IL
I adore this palette ūüėć the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up ūüėā
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Samantha M.
Mission, TX
First off, kathleenlights is my favorite and support anything she comes out with! I love how she sticked with warm shades but also came up with a pop of color (the emerald green shade). It is super inexpensive and it's super pigmented and blends perfectly.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.