BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
This palette is breathtaking! So glad I spent my money on this. The color payoff is amazing. Every single eyeshadow is gorgeous. You could create simple to smokey looks. I love when my favorite brands collaborate with my favorite YouTubers
Anissa G.
Beautiful colors. You can easily create a day or night look. Perfect to travel with. Can be used everyday. Possibility to create many different looks. I recommend this palette.
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
First of all, all the colors in this pallet is to die for. The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily. I wouldn’t change anything about this pallet. Price point for this pallet is worth every penny.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber's and I am in love with this palette!! The quality of these shadows are great and very easy to blend. This palette retails for $15 which I think is extremely affordable.
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Not my favorite morphe pallet but I do enjoy using it when I do colorful make up looks the glitter colors on this pallet are awesome with a great concealer. AMAZING price on amazon so I couldn’t pass it up!
Davon G.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Loveeeee it !!

Obsessed with this palette !!

Props to Kathleen and Morphe they created such an amazing versatile palette.

You are able to creat many looks.

The shadows are pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend.
Aimee H.
I love love love this palette! There are so many beautiful pigmented colors that I just have fun with. I found out about this from Jaclyn Hills page and was skeptical but it turned out to be one of my favs. Easy to blend, even for beginners
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.