BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Justine A.
Justine A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette, this is what i used when i did my first color look i decided to do something different something that didnt look like a neutral eye color and i love it.
Eugenia M.
Eugenia M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite great price, great size of the eyeshadow super pigmented and I can make a lot of looks with it from neutral to super glam
Adrianna J.
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
When I first saw this come out I just knew I had to get my hands on it! The pigmentation is very good! Colors are very pretty I love it! Morphs never disappoints me at all!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is hands down in my top 3 favorite palettes and I own a little over 30. I love every shade in this palette. You could pretty much do any kind of look you'd want. I've already hit pan on 1 shade so yeah definitely a must have
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best palette ever! If you can find this for a decent price GET IT RIGHT NOW GIRLFRIEND!!! I travel with this everywhere and the quality is like no other!
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I've been completely obsessed with this palette! The mustard shade is amazing, as are the reddish ones. Great pigment, low fallout, and the price is perfect! Well done!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is overrated. Yes its pretty and the pigmentation is insane. But the colors and so basic. The only different color i enjoyed was the green
cierra e.
cierra e.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love, love, love this palette so much. The colors are super pigmented and are easy to work with. Very beautiful colors and so many different looks you can do with it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Palm Bay , FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! It's my first time using Morphe shadows and for the price you pay, the quality is outstanding. My shadow lasts me all day. I will absolutely buy from Morphe again and recommend to others.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.