BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
KathleenLights is one of my favorite youtubers and this palette that she created with morphe is as good as she is! It is super pigmented and the shadows Blend super easily, the price is definitely a plus!
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Kathleenlights so when this came out I had to buy it! The colors are warm and perfect for fall. It has lots of great colors
for all skin tones. If it wasn't limited edition, I'd totally buy again.
Brianney R.
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Got this palette for Christmas last year and OMG, at one point I could not stop using it. It turned into a day to day basis were I would keep using this amazing palette ! Just si beautiful and amazing
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I love Kathleen and this eyeshadow palette didn't disappoint. I love the colors and the pigmentation. They blend amazing. I recommend everybody to try it, especially for the price.
Verenice A.
Verenice A.
Presidio , TX
OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kathleen & this palette. Super affordable and very nice quality. Love the color variety and the uniqueness of the palette. Super easy to blend and very long wearing. For me, this palette is just perfect. I would definitely buy again.
Lara A.
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
This palette has such a variety of shades that any look is possible. I ordered it online and it was my first ever morphe purchase! The colors take a while to build up and the red/pink shades stain, but other than that, its great!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
I love the colors and how different they are when applied! The green is amazing! I pallet itself is adorable along with the packaging! I'm glad I could snap one when I did!
Karrie P.
Karrie P.
Wise, VA
I love this palette so much! It's awesome because you can create so many different eye looks! There are beautiful pops of color and very cool toned colors and very warm toned colors! Amazing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
I am a big fan or morphe but this palette is one of my favorites. It has a nice highlights color, crease shades, neutral tones, and smokey tones. Perfect for any skin tone and blends smoothly.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite palettes! Has become my go to palette recently. The two green shadows in that palette are gorgeous! Pigmentation is great as all morphe shadows are.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.