BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love this palette. I always use it when I travel because the packaging is so sturdy and great. The shades are pigmented and blend really well. It's also so affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Megan B.
I don't have this palette, but I have a different morphe palette. I just love the texture and quality of these eyeshadows. The colors in this palette are so pretty. Plus I absolutely love Kathleen lights!!
Shelby N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ever since I purchased this I have not stopped using it! I love Kathleen Lights and this palette is perfect! The shades are so pigmented but are still build able and you can get so many looks out of this one palette!
Kenya B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Kathleenlights so when this came out I had to buy it! The colors are warm and perfect for fall. It has lots of great colors
for all skin tones. If it wasn't limited edition, I'd totally buy again.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beautiful palette especially for the price! Happy to get my hands on one of the last of this! Smaller palette but the colors are beautiful! Highly pigmented! Would recommend if you ever find it for sale!
Sally A.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gives me life. It is everything I could ever ask for from a palette. The packaging is a beautiful matte black with that gorgeous red writing. And the price just could not be beat. I missed this palette the first time around and so when morphe relaunched I felt obligated to snag it back up. This is one palette I constantly find myself reaching for, and I have a lot of palettes! The formula is very creamy and these shadows blend so well. I'm so happy that my money got to go to such a hard working individual who made this palette flawless. I would love for morphe to eventually someday give Kathleen the freedom they are currently giving Jaclyn and maybe one day Kathleen will get a palette of her own, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
The ONLYYYY thing I wish this palette had is a mirror. But I understand that if it had one, it would've been more expensive, and so for the price I think this palette was worth every single cent!
Mel R.
Love this palette! The green eyeshadow makea the perfect fit! A color that outstands from the others bit still combines with the rest for a perfect look. Love the shimmer eyeshadows on this palette
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
THE COLORS IN THIS ARE S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. plus morphes super good price and the quality of the shadows it's kind of hard to beat! Plus, Kathleen worked super hard with this palette and it shows!! I'm in love with it❤️
Miranda V.
Morphe has some of the best makeup on the market!! Let me start by saying their eyeshadow pallets are BEAUTIFUL! They are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. The makeup brush are very soft and affordable, and the lashes looks very natural and light! The shipping is fast too! Highly recommend! ♥️
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.