BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
when i heard kathleen was coming out with a morphe palette i was instantly sold, the pigment is amazing, and they are such bendable shadows. GREAT VALUE for such a great price so affordable
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Kimberly C.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Perfection. The blendability is amazing. Kathleen picked perfect shades from a dusty rose to a deep cranberry in this palette.. the pop of emerald is the epitome of springtime. I have grey eyes that can shift blur and the colors , even the deep mustard made my eyes pop. I would repurchase this 10 times over!!!!
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Elleana M.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my first palettes I fell absolutely in love with every color super long lasting I was surprised at the quality for the price I use this palette almost everyday I plan on buying again as soon as my palette is done.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.