BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
henderson
I absolutely love this eye shadow pallet... it was the first one I've purchased that was by morphe, the packaging was decent... the value is great! Last all day... I definitely recommend
Maria P.
Maria P.
minneapolis
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Another great collab with Kathleen Lights. She's my favorite youtuber and I love Morphe's products. They have some of the best eyeshadows and I love how affordable their products are.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
I love morphe I have probably eight or their pallets and the Jaclyn Hill ones the colors are great and the prices are reasonable and the one by kathleenlights is perfect for traveling
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Malad city , ID
Very pigmented and the colors are just beautiful! Blends well and definitely worth the money. One of my favorite Morphe pallets I've purchased. If you're big into makeup and eyeshadows, this Pallet is for you!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Meg c.
Meg c.
I am an eyeshadow JUNKIE and this is one of the greatest palettes I have ever purchased! I have spent an ungodly amount of money on eyeshadow and what I love amount this one is the wide variety of colors with hues! This alone has the color scale of four of my favorite palettes. Colors are so smooth and pigmented!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Absolutely love this palette! Beautiful, unique colors with excellent pigmentation. Perfect for the transition from winter to spring. Magnetic closure, great quality, and great price. I love these shadows.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.