BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Alycia O.
Alycia O.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Laura N.
Laura N.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen is amazing! I loveeee this palette. I am not super fan of the black, but she said she wanted a buildable black, and it is like she said! All the colors are beautiful! You should give it a try while you can!
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe palettes are always extremely pigmented and blendable and this Kathleen Lights x Morphe collab palette is no different and the color selection is gorgeous.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I will never set this down! I use this for my everyday makeup routine. I use it for dramatic looks or really subtle. I'll post a picture of an eye look that I did using just this palette!
Tabby M.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my favorite palettes!! The shades compliment each other well. This formula is very blendable. Great value for the product you receive. Must have!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is definitely one of my go to palettes!! The colors are all perfect, very blendable and pigmented! And the price of this palette is very affordable!
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I like this palette when I'm trying to go for more of a natural look because the eyeshadow are not super Pigmented. But they blend very well and if you layer them they work great
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is killer. The shade selection is so fun, but still cohesive and the shadows themselves are suoer pigmented and easy to blend. Well done to both Morphe and Kathleen for this one!!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Vermillion,SD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Colors are all ones I use on the regular. I had been using drug store eyeshadow for too long! I didn't realize how soft and how long lasting something like this could be! Love it!
Kiya Renee W.
Kiya Renee W.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is such a great Palette. I love the green/blue color. I love the matte to glitter ration of 1-1. Blends well, pigmented amazing. Price is outstanding.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.