BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect shadow scheme! I love green shadows and the other colors in here are perfect. You can create many looks just ysing this one palette and of course it makes it better knowing that Kathleen Lights created it. I love her so much!
Chloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Very pretty palette and very pigmented. The colors are very pretty and you can do so many looks with this. I liked that it includes colors that are natural and dark so that gives you many options on what look you would want to do and they also include some shimmers.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
This is now my favorite eyeshadow to use . I've fallen in love with the pallet and it was very reasonable and easy to find . And it's very easy to use but kinda have to use extra product due to it going on very light other then that I love and I would recommend it to everyone
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Mariah B.
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I love the design and can't wait to create many looks with this palette. Highly recommended.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great pallete! For my skin tone I have great crease colors and nice neutral colors. My only issue is that sometimes when I blend some colors tend to over blend and it's hard to see the distinction of colors.
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
One of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and this palette is definitely a representation of her. The colors are gorgeous and blend effortlessly to make any look beautiful. You can get a total look from this palette Alain which is always great.
Macie M.
Euless, TX
This pallet really blew me away by how much I love it. Or use this pallet almost every day and it's perfect for neutral or crazy looks. I would totally buy this pelican in a recommend it to anybody who can get their hands on it. Looking forward to trying more Morphy eyeshadows.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.