BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Madelene G.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
This palette is bought by the aqua green color, when you use it saw that the harmony of colors inspires to create new styles of makeup i loveeee morphe
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
San Luis , AZ
This palette got my attention just for the green and yellow shade! It is funny how you can get so obsessed with just one color ! I never bought it, when i wanted to order it, it was too late
Kayaundra Y.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
Morphe broke the hinge when they created this! I absolutely love these color and pigmentation. This product is literally perfect! The packaging was amazing as well! I would definitely buy this again with no hesitation.
Mishealah M.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love love love! Seriously you need this palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and for the price holy crap they are amazing quality. I bought this when it first launched and it has gotten a lot of use since then.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I like this palette but it really didn't impress me. It was just an average palette. I do love the green color for a pop of color. Compared to the other palettes it's not as great and actually smaller than the rest.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
The sexiest and classiest palate i've used. Only used it once but was totally satisfied with the pigment and blending abilities. The glitter was bomb and it lasted for quite a while. total winter fall looks for sure.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.