BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Karrie P.
Karrie P.
Wise, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette so much! It's awesome because you can create so many different eye looks! There are beautiful pops of color and very cool toned colors and very warm toned colors! Amazing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am a big fan or morphe but this palette is one of my favorites. It has a nice highlights color, crease shades, neutral tones, and smokey tones. Perfect for any skin tone and blends smoothly.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite palettes! Has become my go to palette recently. The two green shadows in that palette are gorgeous! Pigmentation is great as all morphe shadows are.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely love this palette!! It is my go to palette. You can create so many gorgeous looks with it. And i love it was collaborated with one of my favorite YouTuber!!
.Tori S.
.Tori S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Completely in love with this eyeshadows they are super pigmented!!! The price is fine for me ... my eyes are dark brown and I like how the colors looks with my eyes, and yess i buy it again
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
There's so many different eye looks I can get out of this one single pallet! I love playing around with it! I
Haven't had mine but 4 days & love it! 😍
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is such an amazing palette and it has such high quality while being really affordable. There's an amazing array of colors and they all blend together so nicely.
Keirstin C.
Keirstin C.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing pigmentation. This is one of my go-to palettes in my collection. Great shade range of colors, and you can create many complete eye looks with it. My eyes are brown and I think the colors compliment my eye color very well. I would highly recommend.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my favorite palettes! I love Kathleen, however that is not what made my purchase this. I absolutely adore the colors. There are some beautiful neutrals but also some great pops of color. The formula is also great especially for the price.
Alycia O.
Alycia O.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Gorgeous pallet! I love most of the colors. The black seems to go on patchy. But the shimmers go on beautiful! The color combos really bring out your eyes. Love it!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.