BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
May L.
May L.
Arlington, TX
I love it. It have a lot of Color and I use it a lot. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. And I think it's a good value. It's really pretty on face.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Lyndsea W.
Lyndsea W.
This palette is beautiful! Sad it's limited edition cause you can create such beautiful looks with this palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are super nice considering the price. Kathleen did an amazing job on this palette.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I love this palette so much! I felt like this pallet has not gotten enough love from the world. I used this all last fall/winter. I was complimented so many times! I totally recommend if you can still get your hands on one.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
Diana S.
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is the Kathleen lights eyeshadow palette? Is this any good?
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Is this palette worth it? Is it easy to transition the colors from day to night? Are the shadows pigmented and not chalky?
Yadira G.