BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Emilee V.
New Holland, IL
I adore this palette ūüėć the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up ūüėā
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
I love these colors so much! There are so many looks that can be created from this palette and all of the colors are easy to blend! The packaging is so so, not amazing but not cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Sam S.
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Lisa M.
I really like most of the colors in this palette. They seem to stay on all day and blend very nicely! I don't love the green shade so that's the only drawback to a palette if you are t going to use some of the colors.
Shannon S.
I find myself reaching for this palette more and more. The color payoff is great especially for the price. There is little fallout and a variety of colors to choose from. I was not disappointed with this collaboration!
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
This is one of my favorite palettes! I love Kathleen, however that is not what made my purchase this. I absolutely adore the colors. There are some beautiful neutrals but also some great pops of color. The formula is also great especially for the price.
Ariana M.
I reach for this pallet often for all of the colors really. There perfect for you're everyday look and easy to apply. It was my first morphe pallet and really suits my brown eye color, I would re-purchase if needed.
Carissa A.
Lexington , KY
These colors are absolutely amazing. They all look so good. I could use this palette every day. The shadows last all day. I ordered this off the Morphe Brushes website.
Sami N.
Las vegas, NV
How is the pigment on this palette? And fallout?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Caitlen C.
Is this worth it? I have the 35o so I'm debating on purchasing this, but I know the price tag isn't too high so I might as well.
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
Ive been wanting to try this product out for a while now! How is the pigmentation?
Paulina R.
I really like the shadows in this palette but is it worth of buying? Are the colours pigmented enough?