BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love Kathleen and this palette is great! I was a little thrown off by the green at first, but it really is a pretty shade. It's great for a pop of color or to layer on the darker green to add a little extra to your look.
Lisa M.
I really like most of the colors in this palette. They seem to stay on all day and blend very nicely! I don't love the green shade so that's the only drawback to a palette if you are t going to use some of the colors.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Omg I love this palette I am so happy I got my hands on this. It's such an amazing palette I love how it gives you that pop of color and all the variety of shades.
Emilee V.
New Holland, IL
I adore this palette ūüėć the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up ūüėā
Sam S.
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This Pallete is gorgeous! All the colors flow together. My only complaint is that some of the colors are dupes from the 35o Pallete. I own both and still love both. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Estefani L.
This eyeshadow palette is so beautiful. the colors look amazingūüėć too. I want to know if it's worth the buy before I purchase it.
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Heidy M.
These are the cheapest pallets to me are they really pigmented and work good?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?