BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Super excited to add this to my collection ! For the great price of 14.99 you get super pigmented beautiful colored shadows ! Morphe never seems to let me down ! Must have
Mikhayla S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PLATTET OF ALL TIMES. all of the colors are super pigmented and are all great matches on my eyes. Fist time using morphe and I am super impressed. Better than urban decays pallets. 10/10 would buy again.
Sami K.
Omaha, NE
This pallette is so beautiful. You have such a range of shades to create any daytime- night time look that you could think of. The shades are so creamy and blendable. I wish I had more than 1 of this. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole L.
This has to be one of my favorite pallets from them. The colors are so pigmented and perfect. They look amazing, blend well, and stay all day. The price was good and they work amazing. I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I just got this palette in the mail and when I swatched it I instantly fell in love with it because the shadows are super pigmented and they are sooo blendable! I bought this because I'm a huge KathleenLights fan and I don't regret it at all!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE this palette! This the first morphe palette I have ever owned and it's amazing. The pigmentation is there in every color and the color scheme is beautiful. There are so many different looks that can be made with this palette.
Influenster M.
Like other morphe palettes I own i of course love this one as well, morphe palettes are always very easy too use, they always blend well for me and the price is pretty awesome. I have used the green shadow in this palette and it's pretty dang green, it was actually a little hard for me to blend so it wasn't too much.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect shadow scheme! I love green shadows and the other colors in here are perfect. You can create many looks just ysing this one palette and of course it makes it better knowing that Kathleen Lights created it. I love her so much!
Lauren T.
If you have not tried out any of Morphe palettes, they do have shadows that are hit and misses. I had about three shadows in this palette that needed some work. The custom matte cranberry shade, secretive, and coal. The cranberry and coal shades was patchy for me. When it comes to the coal shade I would prefer it to be a little bit on the patchy side so that I can “work in” where I want my black to be placed. It’s always easy to add black eyeshadow versus having too much and ending up with a black eye. The shadows were very easy to blend and have a medium buildable coverage. The metallics in the palette are best applied with your fingers if you want to get the most pigmentation. I did not experience fall out from the three looks I have done with this palette which is always a plus. The quality of this palette is amazing! The only palette that I have that’s similar to this and great in price is the Carli Bybel palette that was done in a collaboration with BH Cosmetics
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
FREAKING LOVE THIS PALETTE. Got it last Christmas and I didn't use it til a couple months ago because I didn't want to ruin the beautiful masterpiece. Eyeshadows have an amazing formula. Easy to blend, colors are amazing! Would recommend!
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase