BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love this product. One of my favorite morphe palettes. Plus I absolutely adore Kathleen. I was so happy that I actually got my hands on this. It's so cheap for $14. If you can get your hands on this, do it!!!
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Davon G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Monique S.
I love this palette! It’s perfect for traveling because of its size and the color range! I love that you can go from a super neutral eye to a bold eye! The foils are amazing! I love the warm tones and that green is something else.
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
This palette is breathtaking! So glad I spent my money on this. The color payoff is amazing. Every single eyeshadow is gorgeous. You could create simple to smokey looks. I love when my favorite brands collaborate with my favorite YouTubers
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
First of all, all the colors in this pallet is to die for. The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily. I wouldn’t change anything about this pallet. Price point for this pallet is worth every penny.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Anissa G.
Beautiful colors. You can easily create a day or night look. Perfect to travel with. Can be used everyday. Possibility to create many different looks. I recommend this palette.
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?