BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE this palette! This the first morphe palette I have ever owned and it's amazing. The pigmentation is there in every color and the color scheme is beautiful. There are so many different looks that can be made with this palette.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Super excited to add this to my collection ! For the great price of 14.99 you get super pigmented beautiful colored shadows ! Morphe never seems to let me down ! Must have
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I just got this palette in the mail and when I swatched it I instantly fell in love with it because the shadows are super pigmented and they are sooo blendable! I bought this because I'm a huge KathleenLights fan and I don't regret it at all!
Mariah M.
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
FREAKING LOVE THIS PALETTE. Got it last Christmas and I didn't use it til a couple months ago because I didn't want to ruin the beautiful masterpiece. Eyeshadows have an amazing formula. Easy to blend, colors are amazing! Would recommend!
Lauren T.
If you have not tried out any of Morphe palettes, they do have shadows that are hit and misses. I had about three shadows in this palette that needed some work. The custom matte cranberry shade, secretive, and coal. The cranberry and coal shades was patchy for me. When it comes to the coal shade I would prefer it to be a little bit on the patchy side so that I can “work in” where I want my black to be placed. It’s always easy to add black eyeshadow versus having too much and ending up with a black eye. The shadows were very easy to blend and have a medium buildable coverage. The metallics in the palette are best applied with your fingers if you want to get the most pigmentation. I did not experience fall out from the three looks I have done with this palette which is always a plus. The quality of this palette is amazing! The only palette that I have that’s similar to this and great in price is the Carli Bybel palette that was done in a collaboration with BH Cosmetics
Influenster M.
Like other morphe palettes I own i of course love this one as well, morphe palettes are always very easy too use, they always blend well for me and the price is pretty awesome. I have used the green shadow in this palette and it's pretty dang green, it was actually a little hard for me to blend so it wasn't too much.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect shadow scheme! I love green shadows and the other colors in here are perfect. You can create many looks just ysing this one palette and of course it makes it better knowing that Kathleen Lights created it. I love her so much!
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
Morphe palettes are usually amazing and this one lived up to the hype all around it. It was so affordable at only $15! And Kathleen chose such beautiful colors to go together in this palette. I love it so much.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I have about 6 Morphe palettes and this one by far has to be my favorite. The colors are gorgeous. My favorite is the green shade. So pretty on the lid with a smoky eye!
Caroline G.
Anderson, SC
Is this worth the money?
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this pallet and where can I get it from ?
Caitlen C.
Is this worth it? I have the 35o so I'm debating on purchasing this, but I know the price tag isn't too high so I might as well.
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Nathaly Q.
Gresham, OR
Was this limited edition or are they going to restock?