BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Anita P.
Anita P.
Mission, TX
One of my fav affordable palettes, besides you can never go wrong with morphe eyeshadows, I totally recommend it and it was one of my first morphe palettes I ever bought! So pigmented i love it!!
May L.
May L.
Arlington, TX
I love it. It have a lot of Color and I use it a lot. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. And I think it's a good value. It's really pretty on face.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Lyndsea W.
Lyndsea W.
This palette is beautiful! Sad it's limited edition cause you can create such beautiful looks with this palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are super nice considering the price. Kathleen did an amazing job on this palette.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
I feel a lot of admiration for Katheleen lights I find that his work is very good is of the best youtuber and I love the shadows of Morphe I had the opportunity to try the 35 edition and adore it, in this palette it draws attention to the choice of colors when I buy it I'm not very attracted to it but I just started to use it. I'm in love with how well the matt tones are pigmented. They fade quite easily and the metalic ones adhere very well to the skin with a brush or if you apply it with your fingers.
I would definitely recommend this palette 5 stars
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
emmy u.
emmy u.
Absolutely loveee this palette!! It has a nice color range of shadows to do a natural or more glam look. The shades are super blendable and extremely pigmented!! Totally recommend trying this palette!
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Im very interested in the green shade. How us the pigmentation?
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Who has this palette? How did you like it ? Is it pigmented !? Give all the details 😊
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
I really like the shadows in this palette but is it worth of buying? Are the colours pigmented enough?
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
These are the cheapest pallets to me are they really pigmented and work good?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?