BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
I love these colors so much! There are so many looks that can be created from this palette and all of the colors are easy to blend! The packaging is so so, not amazing but not cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Samantha M.
Mission, TX
First off, kathleenlights is my favorite and support anything she comes out with! I love how she sticked with warm shades but also came up with a pop of color (the emerald green shade). It is super inexpensive and it's super pigmented and blends perfectly.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This Pallete is gorgeous! All the colors flow together. My only complaint is that some of the colors are dupes from the 35o Pallete. I own both and still love both. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Emilee V.
New Holland, IL
I adore this palette ūüėć the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up ūüėā
Sam S.
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Joselyn M.
Waukegan, IL
I love the shimmer colors in this palette. I just add a bit of facial spray to intensify the color to my liking. the mattes are hit or misses but for the most part they are good. the black shadow isn't as opaque but can be build able to anyone's liking
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Lisa M.
I really like most of the colors in this palette. They seem to stay on all day and blend very nicely! I don't love the green shade so that's the only drawback to a palette if you are t going to use some of the colors.
Shannon S.
I find myself reaching for this palette more and more. The color payoff is great especially for the price. There is little fallout and a variety of colors to choose from. I was not disappointed with this collaboration!
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
This is one of my favorite palettes! I love Kathleen, however that is not what made my purchase this. I absolutely adore the colors. There are some beautiful neutrals but also some great pops of color. The formula is also great especially for the price.
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
I have tons of palettes and I do really like Morphe. Is this a must-have?
Kaitlyn T.
I ordered this palette. How do you like it and how pigmented are the shadows? Do you use this palette on a daily basis?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I love these colours. Is this palette still available to purchase ?
Susann V.
How's the pigmentation? It's such a good price but I wanted to see more reviews on it. I love Kathleen lights :)