BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This Pallete is gorgeous! All the colors flow together. My only complaint is that some of the colors are dupes from the 35o Pallete. I own both and still love both. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love Kathleen and this palette is great! I was a little thrown off by the green at first, but it really is a pretty shade. It's great for a pop of color or to layer on the darker green to add a little extra to your look.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
This is one of my favorite palettes! I love Kathleen, however that is not what made my purchase this. I absolutely adore the colors. There are some beautiful neutrals but also some great pops of color. The formula is also great especially for the price.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. I love Kathleen Lights, so I knew she would select a good color range, but the quality was really exceptional for the price point. The shadows are pigmented and wear well.
Ariana M.
I reach for this pallet often for all of the colors really. There perfect for you're everyday look and easy to apply. It was my first morphe pallet and really suits my brown eye color, I would re-purchase if needed.
Moriah B.
This palette has beautiful colors to make so many different looks. It is perfect for travel, ans inexpensive while being good quality and pigmentation. However, i personally experience a lot of fallout with this!
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
I love this pallet! I have been using it last two weeks, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an all over the lid shade to set primer.I still love it and would recommend it to others! Love the pigment and love shade selection.
Geneva👌🏻 M.
La Vernia , TX
How pigmented is this? And how much fall out does it have?
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Overall thoughts? I like the price! Super cheap. Fallout? Pigmented? Should I buy?
Julissa W.
How pigmented is it? Is it good quality?
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?