BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sami K.
Omaha, NE
This pallette is so beautiful. You have such a range of shades to create any daytime- night time look that you could think of. The shades are so creamy and blendable. I wish I had more than 1 of this. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FREAKING LOVE THIS PALETTE. Got it last Christmas and I didn't use it til a couple months ago because I didn't want to ruin the beautiful masterpiece. Eyeshadows have an amazing formula. Easy to blend, colors are amazing! Would recommend!
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have not tried out any of Morphe palettes, they do have shadows that are hit and misses. I had about three shadows in this palette that needed some work. The custom matte cranberry shade, secretive, and coal. The cranberry and coal shades was patchy for me. When it comes to the coal shade I would prefer it to be a little bit on the patchy side so that I can “work in” where I want my black to be placed. It’s always easy to add black eyeshadow versus having too much and ending up with a black eye. The shadows were very easy to blend and have a medium buildable coverage. The metallics in the palette are best applied with your fingers if you want to get the most pigmentation. I did not experience fall out from the three looks I have done with this palette which is always a plus. The quality of this palette is amazing! The only palette that I have that’s similar to this and great in price is the Carli Bybel palette that was done in a collaboration with BH Cosmetics
Dawn A.
I just received this and just trying it out, I got a GREAT look! The colors are awesome and the texture and blendability are incredible. Helps a person who is not an expert on applying eyeshadows crest a look that does not look as though a child was playing make up!
Valentina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seen many comments on this Morphe palette, I love the colors it contains. I love the palettes of this brand and I would like to have this since all the comments I have seen are very positive !!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I have about 6 Morphe palettes and this one by far has to be my favorite. The colors are gorgeous. My favorite is the green shade. So pretty on the lid with a smoky eye!
McKinna C.
sperry
I love the colors in this pallet and they blend very well and easily but I can't get them as pigmented as Kathleen lights does. So if anyone else can get the color pay off she can help me out tell me what I'm doing wrong anything
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
Morphe palettes are usually amazing and this one lived up to the hype all around it. It was so affordable at only $15! And Kathleen chose such beautiful colors to go together in this palette. I love it so much.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect shadow scheme! I love green shadows and the other colors in here are perfect. You can create many looks just ysing this one palette and of course it makes it better knowing that Kathleen Lights created it. I love her so much!
Keila A.
West hartford , CT
I think this palette is so adorable! And pretty good price too. Can anyone tell me how the pigmentation is on it? Thanks
Hailey L.
Tyner, KY
I love Kathleen's videos and seen this pallette! I love morphe products. Wondering if this is worth the hype? How are the shadows? Worth the price?
Yalitza G.
Is this palette really worth if? I've heard many good things about morphe, and some negative. Just want to know of it is good before I purchase it.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
How is the consistency of this palette? Are they creamy? Buildable? Blendable? Pigmented?
Taylor C.
Richboro
Does the green go with anything?