BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Brenda S.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I love this palette so much! I felt like this pallet has not gotten enough love from the world. I used this all last fall/winter. I was complimented so many times! I totally recommend if you can still get your hands on one.
Madelene G.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
This palette is bought by the aqua green color, when you use it saw that the harmony of colors inspires to create new styles of makeup i loveeee morphe
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Mishealah M.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love love love! Seriously you need this palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and for the price holy crap they are amazing quality. I bought this when it first launched and it has gotten a lot of use since then.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
San Luis , AZ
This palette got my attention just for the green and yellow shade! It is funny how you can get so obsessed with just one color ! I never bought it, when i wanted to order it, it was too late
Kayaundra Y.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
Morphe broke the hinge when they created this! I absolutely love these color and pigmentation. This product is literally perfect! The packaging was amazing as well! I would definitely buy this again with no hesitation.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.