BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Sylvia R.
Dickinson
This shadow palette is so great for traveling ! Can create so many looks with it !! Colors are all buttery and pigmented !! I have brown eyes and I can make so many different eye looks w it! And it looks great!!
Catherine M.
Love it. Love her. Love supporting her. The color selection is wonderful. You have the perfect neutrals and pops of color. Plus a buildable black. It's sleek. Easy to travel with.
Laura B.
Extremely versatile palette+!! The same morphe quality curated by kathleen i feel her swlection is amazing. I travel and only varry this palette because it takes me from day to night with endless looks possible!
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love this product. One of my favorite morphe palettes. Plus I absolutely adore Kathleen. I was so happy that I actually got my hands on this. It's so cheap for $14. If you can get your hands on this, do it!!!
Samantha M.
I love the formula in this pallete. Well the newer morphe palletes. But these colors are sooo gorgeous and the green tbh is.my faborite. At first I didn't think it would be my thing but its so sparkly and such a different green
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
The colors in this palette is amazing and I love the pop of color with the green shadow. They shadows are super buttery and smooth. They are super easy to blend as well and they just look gorgeous on the eyes
Davon G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.