BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Love love love this palette. It is so beautiful you can create many looks with it the pigmentation in the quality of the Shadows is really great. So glad I could support morphe and kathleenlights.
Celeste k.
Celeste k.
I absolutely love this palette. The pigmentation is amazing. They swatch beautifully. These eye shadows blend out so nice. She really did an amazing job with this palette. I've had it a few months and have hit pan on a few shadows already.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
I feel a lot of admiration for Katheleen lights I find that his work is very good is of the best youtuber and I love the shadows of Morphe I had the opportunity to try the 35 edition and adore it, in this palette it draws attention to the choice of colors when I buy it I'm not very attracted to it but I just started to use it. I'm in love with how well the matt tones are pigmented. They fade quite easily and the metalic ones adhere very well to the skin with a brush or if you apply it with your fingers.
I would definitely recommend this palette 5 stars
May L.
May L.
Arlington
I love it. It have a lot of Color and I use it a lot. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. And I think it's a good value. It's really pretty on face.
Lyndsea W.
Lyndsea W.
This palette is beautiful! Sad it's limited edition cause you can create such beautiful looks with this palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are super nice considering the price. Kathleen did an amazing job on this palette.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.