BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I like this palette but it really didn't impress me. It was just an average palette. I do love the green color for a pop of color. Compared to the other palettes it's not as great and actually smaller than the rest.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The sexiest and classiest palate i've used. Only used it once but was totally satisfied with the pigment and blending abilities. The glitter was bomb and it lasted for quite a while. total winter fall looks for sure.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Another great collab with Kathleen Lights. She's my favorite youtuber and I love Morphe's products. They have some of the best eyeshadows and I love how affordable their products are.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love morphe I have probably eight or their pallets and the Jaclyn Hill ones the colors are great and the prices are reasonable and the one by kathleenlights is perfect for traveling
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Meg c.
Meg c.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am an eyeshadow JUNKIE and this is one of the greatest palettes I have ever purchased! I have spent an ungodly amount of money on eyeshadow and what I love amount this one is the wide variety of colors with hues! This alone has the color scale of four of my favorite palettes. Colors are so smooth and pigmented!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely love this palette! Beautiful, unique colors with excellent pigmentation. Perfect for the transition from winter to spring. Magnetic closure, great quality, and great price. I love these shadows.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
LOVE this palette! I love morphe in general, all of their palettes are so pigmented and so long lasting. The pink shade on the very top in this is so so shiny and beautiful!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.