BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Carissa A.
Lexington, KY
These colors are absolutely amazing. They all look so good. I could use this palette every day. The shadows last all day. I ordered this off the Morphe Brushes website.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
I love this pallet! I have been using it last two weeks, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an all over the lid shade to set primer.I still love it and would recommend it to others! Love the pigment and love shade selection.
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
Kathleenlights is my favorite youtuber because not only is she sweet and down to earth and completely honest and transparent when it comes to sponsored videos, she's also great with makeup reviews and I know I can trust Kat. I bought her eye shadow palette in collaboration with Morphe when I heard it was going to be limited edition. I used her coupon code and was floored when I heard the price of her palette. $15 is so cheap that I just had to get it. I love the color selection and I love the fact that she included a black and a matte creamy bone shade. These eye shadows are very pigmented, blend like a dream, and last a good time on my eyes, about 8 hours. The irish green and black shadows are the only ones I have to be careful with because they do create some fallout. I feel like the quality of these shadows are better than the regular morphe palette shadows. Am I crazy? With the 35o palette, I found the eyeshadows in there muddy when blended together. You can't apply more than three shadows in the crease area before it gets muddy. Overall, I don't regret my purchase and I will be sad once I hit pan on every shade.
Yashira R.
lancaster, pa
Morphe products are always great! But to team up with the amazing Kathleen Lights is beyond awesome!!! It's affordable, it's easy to work with and blend, and the colors are stunning!! I would absolutely recommend with product and any Morphe products!
Sylvia R.
Dickinson
This shadow palette is so great for traveling ! Can create so many looks with it !! Colors are all buttery and pigmented !! I have brown eyes and I can make so many different eye looks w it! And it looks great!!
Giselle C.
Santa Ana
This is probabaly probably my favorite palette of all time! I love every single one of the shades in it and it was super affordable and it is just overall amazing Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Catherine M.
Love it. Love her. Love supporting her. The color selection is wonderful. You have the perfect neutrals and pops of color. Plus a buildable black. It's sleek. Easy to travel with.
Laura B.
Extremely versatile palette+!! The same morphe quality curated by kathleen i feel her swlection is amazing. I travel and only varry this palette because it takes me from day to night with endless looks possible!
Samantha M.
I love the formula in this pallete. Well the newer morphe palletes. But these colors are sooo gorgeous and the green tbh is.my faborite. At first I didn't think it would be my thing but its so sparkly and such a different green
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love this product. One of my favorite morphe palettes. Plus I absolutely adore Kathleen. I was so happy that I actually got my hands on this. It's so cheap for $14. If you can get your hands on this, do it!!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.