BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This eyeshadow palette is not available anymore, but I absolutely love it! It’s a great collaboration and Kathleen nailed every single color. It also has a great formula!
Doris Del Mar R.
Bought this the day it got released.
Love the colors in the palette and how I can use them for an everyday event. I personally got it because of the YouTuber but I have barely touched it
Anne K.
I have more eyeshadow than I could ever need, but I love this eyeshadow. It lasts long on my eyes, the colors blend well, and you can get a lot of different looks from it. The only flaw is no mirror, but I do know that the only reason that there is no mirror is to help keep the price down.
Kristina R.
This is hands down my favorite palette ever. I got 3, 2 for me 1 for my Niece. Such great colors that blend well and last long. Very pigmented a little bit goes a long way. I have hazelish eyes and I love the looks I can create with this palette. Wish it wasn't a one time thing.
Victoria S.
This is a really nice palette. It's fairly pigmented although I wish it was a bit better. With the shimmer shades I have to wet the brush to get any pigment at all
Christina A.
I absolutely love the formula of these shadows. They blend perfect and they aren’t chalky. I would recommend this palette and I would definitely purchase it again.
Taylor H.
I initially bought this palette because i love kathleenlights. Before this i had bought morphe palettes and they werent my favorite. This formula is different and this palette is perfect for everyday or even days where you want some pops of color.
Jackie M.
Frenchtown
Love these! First morphe palette i bought! Bought it online! They are so easy to use. Little to none fallout. Color stays. Price is great for this palette! Would buy again!!!
Miranda V.
Morphe has some of the best makeup on the market!! Let me start by saying their eyeshadow pallets are BEAUTIFUL! They are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. The makeup brush are very soft and affordable, and the lashes looks very natural and light! The shipping is fast too! Highly recommend! ♥️
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
the colors on this pallet r absolutely gorgeous and can be worn anytime any day. i love morphe products and the shimmer in these are super beautiful i love how pigmemted they are and so easy to apply. i think she picked all the right colors on this pallet
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.