BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a huge fan of Kathleen Lights, so I'm very happy that I got my hands on this palette! I LOVE the green shadow and have used it in a Christmas look. I use the first shadow in the palette for inner corner highlight all the time, and I sometimes even use it as a face highlighter when I want to GLOW.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Polo E.
Polo E.
Every eyeshadow in this is stunning and they are nothing short of amazing. I'll shadows are highly pigmented and I use this on the regular because there are A lot of Nutro Matte shades that I can use in many looks. The shimmers and Satins also apply like butter. Kathleen never disappoints
Hope B.
Hope B.
Washington, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette!!! Morphe is always good quality at an affordable price. I love the fact that they collaborated with a YouTuber. The color selection in this palette is great very versatile. You can make wearable looks as well as dramatic. This is my go to palette for any makeup look.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I was so happy to have gotten my hands on this palette because they sold out so quickly. This is hands down my favorite palette right now because it's so versatile and the shadows are just amazing. I also love. Ring able to have something that one of my favorite YouTubers created 💜
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Hawley , MN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so impressed with this palette. I am a huge fan of Kathleen so i figured I'd buy it to support her, not knowing it would be my go-to day to day palette. They colors are so pigmented and creamy. They last all day long with the right primer. I would recommend this to everyone!
trisha n.
trisha n.
College Sta, TX
Each pan has great pigmentation, creamy feel, and GREAT workability. Each pan can be blended and used so easily. Some colors may seem chalky, but after using brushes and tapping excess, no fall-out occurs! All the colors are beautiful for fall. Love Kathleen & love Morphe
Marjorie A.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is the first product i get from morphe, to be honest i got this because i love kathleen and i knew that she would never participate in a collab that is not worth it, it is really afordable and of the 15 shades i only dont like 2 of them. pretty cool..recommend it
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just received this and just trying it out, I got a GREAT look! The colors are awesome and the texture and blendability are incredible. Helps a person who is not an expert on applying eyeshadows crest a look that does not look as though a child was playing make up!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
My absolute favorite palette. I literally use this everyday. I have plenty of other palettes to use but I just gravitate towards this one. It has beautiful everyday colors. Easy to use. Very pigmented. Great lasting capacity. And it's a colab with a great youtuber.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.