BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Esmeralda M.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has so many go to shades to make an everyday look, or even a night look. It's so inexpensive and the colors are so pretty. The blend so well and the pigmentation of the shades are to die for. I wish they'd bring it back again!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette recently and omg I love it!! The colors are all very pretty the shadows are pigmented and apply great to the eyes! If you don't have this palette you need it!
Jess R.
Absolutely loved this pallet!! This is my first pallet I bought from Morphe and its bomb.com any one can afford this. it's a very good pallet to start if your just beginning to play with makeup. Definitely would recommend not just the pallet but the brand in general.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Nicole A.
Tucson, AZ
Super creamy eyeshadows! And the color range is unique. There are a lot of different looks that can be made, whether it's an everyday natural look. It's a perfect size for travel. It was limited addition, but I'm sure they resell on eBay.
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love kathleenlights so I had to have this palette! It's perfect.. I love the shade range and that I can do sooo many looks with just one palette. The payoff is great and they blend so amazing!
Krystin T.
London, KY
Amazed at this palette. So many colors to do so many great looks. I used the shade with purple undertones to create a gorgeous look for Valentine's Day. Morphe has always had shadows with excellent pigment, and for $15, you can't beat it!
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so versatile. You can wear it from day to night. I love the color choices in the palette. I bought it from morphe's website. This is my second palette from morphe and I love this one since it is so easy to apply and blend.
Stephany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's just say I love this palette! Kathleen did such an amazing job in choosing these colors . Morphe is my go to makeup brand for eyeshadow palettes. So pigmented and blendable and they never disappoint. This palette I highly recommend
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I love kathleen lights and all of her collabs she has done. Personally some of the colors in this weren't wearable for me but the quality of all of the shadows was amazing so I am for sure happy that I purchased it
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.