BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Madelene G.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is bought by the aqua green color, when you use it saw that the harmony of colors inspires to create new styles of makeup i loveeee morphe
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Mishealah M.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love! Seriously you need this palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and for the price holy crap they are amazing quality. I bought this when it first launched and it has gotten a lot of use since then.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.