BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
when i heard kathleen was coming out with a morphe palette i was instantly sold, the pigment is amazing, and they are such bendable shadows. GREAT VALUE for such a great price so affordable
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
One of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and this palette is definitely a representation of her. The colors are gorgeous and blend effortlessly to make any look beautiful. You can get a total look from this palette Alain which is always great.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This is a really great pallete! For my skin tone I have great crease colors and nice neutral colors. My only issue is that sometimes when I blend some colors tend to over blend and it's hard to see the distinction of colors.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
This is now my favorite eyeshadow to use . I've fallen in love with the pallet and it was very reasonable and easy to find . And it's very easy to use but kinda have to use extra product due to it going on very light other then that I love and I would recommend it to everyone
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Vanessa  G.
Palmdale, CA
This was my first morphe palette and I am absolutely in LOVE!  Every product Kathleen comes out with, whether it’s polishes lipsticks or anything, it’s just amazing. The colors are very pigmented. And it could definitely be used as an everyday palette.
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.