BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Vanessa  G.
Palmdale, CA
This was my first morphe palette and I am absolutely in LOVE!  Every product Kathleen comes out with, whether it’s polishes lipsticks or anything, it’s just amazing. The colors are very pigmented. And it could definitely be used as an everyday palette.
Melissa P.
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
This was my first Morphe product ! I was skeptical on the formula but it’s amazing. These color are so easyyy too blenddd gurl!! I know it was Limited and or sold out now but if you can find second hand I would recommend!
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my first venture into the Morphe brand, and I have to say that it's a really good one. This palette is hyped and worth it. The color combination is great, they're super blendable and highly pigmented.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love Kathleen and this palette is great! I was a little thrown off by the green at first, but it really is a pretty shade. It's great for a pop of color or to layer on the darker green to add a little extra to your look.
Brittany N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades are absolutely stunning! Not to mention the formula is ridiculously creamy. Super easy to blend and that beautiful greenish blue adds the perfect pop of color. This is great for everyday wear. I added a little photo of a few of my favorite shimmers!
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Naddya T.
Toronto, ON
How good is the colour pigmentation and does anyone know when it's restocked ??
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
Ive been wanting to try this product out for a while now! How is the pigmentation?
Paulina R.
I really like the shadows in this palette but is it worth of buying? Are the colours pigmented enough?