BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
  • Would you like for me to do a review on the morphe x kath...1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
sarah b.
Butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This is a really great pallete! For my skin tone I have great crease colors and nice neutral colors. My only issue is that sometimes when I blend some colors tend to over blend and it's hard to see the distinction of colors.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
when i heard kathleen was coming out with a morphe palette i was instantly sold, the pigment is amazing, and they are such bendable shadows. GREAT VALUE for such a great price so affordable
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
One of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and this palette is definitely a representation of her. The colors are gorgeous and blend effortlessly to make any look beautiful. You can get a total look from this palette Alain which is always great.
Kimberly C.
Smyrna, GA
Perfection. The blendability is amazing. Kathleen picked perfect shades from a dusty rose to a deep cranberry in this palette.. the pop of emerald is the epitome of springtime. I have grey eyes that can shift blur and the colors , even the deep mustard made my eyes pop. I would repurchase this 10 times over!!!!
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
I have been wanting to get this palette but still not sure if I should or not how can some let me know how is the pigmentation and what are there thoughts about it?
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this pallet and where can I get it from ?
Lizzy R.
I REALLY want this for my birthday but idk if it is worth it! TBH i want it because my favorite YouTube made this and because the colors are beautiful! Is it really worth all the hype tho? Does anyone have this palette? Plz tell me how this would work on my skin tone (fair).
Caroline G.
Evansville, IN
Is this worth the money?
Destiny P.
Canton, GA
I love the colors. Would they look good on fair skin?