BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love this palette!  The shimmery shades are very pigmented and smooth, and the mattes blend out nicely.  The quality isn't perfect but what do you expect from a $15 palette?  The colors all go together and I've gotten quite a bit of use out of this palette, so I would call it a win!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
I love this palette. I always use it when I travel because the packaging is so sturdy and great. The shades are pigmented and blend really well. It's also so affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beautiful palette especially for the price! Happy to get my hands on one of the last of this! Smaller palette but the colors are beautiful! Highly pigmented! Would recommend if you ever find it for sale!
Alyssa d.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
This palette is so versatile. You can wear it from day to night. I love the color choices in the palette. I bought it from morphe's website. This is my second palette from morphe and I love this one since it is so easy to apply and blend.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ever since I purchased this I have not stopped using it! I love Kathleen Lights and this palette is perfect! The shades are so pigmented but are still build able and you can get so many looks out of this one palette!
Libby T.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! If you can get your hands on this DO IT! The color choices are amazing and the mattes blend sooooo good! And the shimmers are so nice and buttery! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Ivannia C.
Ivannia C.
Absolutely in love with this palette! The colors are amazing and you can create so many looks with these colors. The shadows are so easy to blend and highly pigmented. And I love that it was under $20.
alysa b.
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Beautiful colors that can used for a full glam or subtle eye look. Enough variety to compliment any color of eye, great quality and even better price. So glad I got my hands on this. If you can find it, grab it
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, LA
This is one of my very favorite morphe palettes. The color choice for this palette is very beautiful. These eye shadows blend so easily and are very pigmented with very little fallout. This brand is my favorite brand of eyeshadows.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.