BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Super excited to add this to my collection ! For the great price of 14.99 you get super pigmented beautiful colored shadows ! Morphe never seems to let me down ! Must have
Sami K.
Omaha, NE
This pallette is so beautiful. You have such a range of shades to create any daytime- night time look that you could think of. The shades are so creamy and blendable. I wish I had more than 1 of this. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Mikhayla S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PLATTET OF ALL TIMES. all of the colors are super pigmented and are all great matches on my eyes. Fist time using morphe and I am super impressed. Better than urban decays pallets. 10/10 would buy again.
Veronica B.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
I am in love with the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. It was only 14.99$ when I purchased it. So I great deal for a high end'ish palette.
It's super blendable, and build-able. And the pigments are stellar !
Nicole L.
This has to be one of my favorite pallets from them. The colors are so pigmented and perfect. They look amazing, blend well, and stay all day. The price was good and they work amazing. I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Mariah M.
This is my first Morphe palette and I was not disappointed. For the price, the products quality is astonishing. The pigmentation is out of this world and the colors can be used to make a wide variety of looks
Leah V.
I honestly love this palette. Kathleen did such a good job! I love warm tones and those browns and that mustard shade is just beautiful! They're pigmented and blend beautifully & there's a perfect variety for everyday looks & bold looks.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE this palette! This the first morphe palette I have ever owned and it's amazing. The pigmentation is there in every color and the color scheme is beautiful. There are so many different looks that can be made with this palette.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite palette of all time. There's a great mix of everyday and bold colors. It's the perfect palette to take on the go when you're traveling because of the versatility of the color selection. The pigmentation is amazing and Kathleen is my favorite beauty guru!
McKinna C.
sperry
I love the colors in this pallet and they blend very well and easily but I can't get them as pigmented as Kathleen lights does. So if anyone else can get the color pay off she can help me out tell me what I'm doing wrong anything
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.