BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Mateya R.
Norfolk, NE
This is my go to palette! Kathleen Lights is so amazing. Morphe is an amazing brand and well know for eyeshadows. These are so creamy and I would recommend this to anyone! I would definitely buy this again.
Moran B.
This is one of the best palettes because the quality of these eyeshadows are amazing. And for the extremely affordable price they are even better! You can create so many different eye looks with this and it has a really good mixture of matte and shimmer shades. I love this palette!
Emily Q.
Downingtown, PA
Such a great palette for such an affordable price! Not to mention you can support one of the best youtubers out there, Kathleen Lights! Morphe shadows are so beautiful and easy to blend and are so pigmented and high quality for such a good price! Bought this the second it came out!
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love morphe palettes I have never had anything go wrong with owning the ones that I have. This colab the green is actually a really pretty color and can be blended really nicely. Morphe eyeshadow is easy to apply and easy to blend which is awesome.
Peyton S.
Love this palette because the quality of it is amazing for the price point of it! The shadows go on easy and are very long lasting. The packaging is amazing for the palette. I will buy this product again!
Paige P.
Statesboro, GA
I am obsessed with this palette! The color selection can look strange at first, but I was able to create some beautiful looks, both colorful and neutral. Morphe shadows are some of my favorite, the pigment is enough to thoroughly impress me, but it isn't overwhelming. Morphe shimmer shades are their strong suit by far, beautiful to pack all over the lid.
Mayra R.
I love the shades of this palette, are super pigmented and it's morphe! You get 15 eyeshadows for 14.99 I think. Is a good deal specially for the quality. Totally recommend this!
Jessica V.
Recently got this palette as a gift from a good friend. It is my first morphe product, and I'm so mind blown by the quality and the pigment in the shades. I can't wait to try more morphe products!
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
I cant stop using this palette. The shades are incredible amd the formula is amazing! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. You can make so many looks with this palette.
Leah M.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors in it are BEAUTIFUL and there are so many different looks you can create! Very pigmented and you have mattes and shimmers to choose from! My first Morphe Palette I ever purchased and I have no regrets!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.