BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Bronx
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this collab. I'm a huge supporter of Kathleen lights and her shade selections were so perfect I use at least one shade everyday from this palette. This palette is what made me a morphe fan.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love this palette. It is so beautiful you can create many looks with it the pigmentation in the quality of the Shadows is really great. So glad I could support morphe and kathleenlights.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so in love with my Kathleen Lights Morphe palette. The shadows are stunning and they are so easy to apply. I love the packaging. I've used it so many times already and I even have a backup for when I hit pan on the first one.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Riceboro
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great color assortment and they all go together well! Very pigmented and not much fall out.

Very first morphe palette, and I would use again. Came with lots of bubble wrap, to insure safe shipping.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette. The pigmentation is amazing. They swatch beautifully. These eye shadows blend out so nice. She really did an amazing job with this palette. I've had it a few months and have hit pan on a few shadows already.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I feel a lot of admiration for Katheleen lights I find that his work is very good is of the best youtuber and I love the shadows of Morphe I had the opportunity to try the 35 edition and adore it, in this palette it draws attention to the choice of colors when I buy it I'm not very attracted to it but I just started to use it. I'm in love with how well the matt tones are pigmented. They fade quite easily and the metalic ones adhere very well to the skin with a brush or if you apply it with your fingers.
I would definitely recommend this palette 5 stars
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.