BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
when i heard kathleen was coming out with a morphe palette i was instantly sold, the pigment is amazing, and they are such bendable shadows. GREAT VALUE for such a great price so affordable
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Vanessa  G.
Palmdale, CA
This was my first morphe palette and I am absolutely in LOVE!  Every product Kathleen comes out with, whether it’s polishes lipsticks or anything, it’s just amazing. The colors are very pigmented. And it could definitely be used as an everyday palette.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my first venture into the Morphe brand, and I have to say that it's a really good one. This palette is hyped and worth it. The color combination is great, they're super blendable and highly pigmented.
Marisol D.
San Marcos , CA
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Melissa P.
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.