BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Mateya R.
Norfolk, NE
This is my go to palette! Kathleen Lights is so amazing. Morphe is an amazing brand and well know for eyeshadows. These are so creamy and I would recommend this to anyone! I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Oh. Em. Gee. This palette is so amazing. The pigmentation is perfect. It's easy to apply and picks up nicely on different types of brushes. I wouldn't expect anything less from Morphe though. I give this a 10/10 I would recommend this to anyone.
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
It is my NUMBER 1 favorite palette of ALL time! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow! The pigmentation is insane! So buttery and easy to blend! Very reasonably priced! If you can still get your hands on it I would absolutely recommend it 1000%!
Bri B.
These shadows are so creamy and easy to blend! They have great pigmentation and the whole palette was right around $15! It's my first time trying Morphe shadows and I will definitely order again. GO BUY IT!
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
I am so in love with this palette. Like all Morphe shadows, they're creamy and pigmented, long lasting, and blend so beautifully. This palette has pretty much everything you need to create a variety of different looks: day to day, smokey, full glam, dramatic. The mattes are great, the shimmers are gorgeous, and the metallics are amazing! Morphe is so cheap but so high quality and Kathleeen did amazing!!
Emily Q.
Downingtown, PA
Such a great palette for such an affordable price! Not to mention you can support one of the best youtubers out there, Kathleen Lights! Morphe shadows are so beautiful and easy to blend and are so pigmented and high quality for such a good price! Bought this the second it came out!
Paige P.
Statesboro, GA
I am obsessed with this palette! The color selection can look strange at first, but I was able to create some beautiful looks, both colorful and neutral. Morphe shadows are some of my favorite, the pigment is enough to thoroughly impress me, but it isn't overwhelming. Morphe shimmer shades are their strong suit by far, beautiful to pack all over the lid.
Peyton S.
Love this palette because the quality of it is amazing for the price point of it! The shadows go on easy and are very long lasting. The packaging is amazing for the palette. I will buy this product again!
Mayra R.
I love the shades of this palette, are super pigmented and it's morphe! You get 15 eyeshadows for 14.99 I think. Is a good deal specially for the quality. Totally recommend this!
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love morphe palettes I have never had anything go wrong with owning the ones that I have. This colab the green is actually a really pretty color and can be blended really nicely. Morphe eyeshadow is easy to apply and easy to blend which is awesome.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.