BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
My husband bought me this palette and besides the stuff I got in my boxycharm boxes this is the first 'highend' palette I have purchased. I am in love! There is so much pigment ! The colors are very easy to blend. Now I have a morphe addiction!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
This palette has so many go to shades to make an everyday look, or even a night look. It's so inexpensive and the colors are so pretty. The blend so well and the pigmentation of the shades are to die for. I wish they'd bring it back again!
Jess R.
Absolutely loved this pallet!! This is my first pallet I bought from Morphe and its bomb.com any one can afford this. it's a very good pallet to start if your just beginning to play with makeup. Definitely would recommend not just the pallet but the brand in general.
Celeste k.
I absolutely love this palette. The pigmentation is amazing. They swatch beautifully. These eye shadows blend out so nice. She really did an amazing job with this palette. I've had it a few months and have hit pan on a few shadows already.
Krystin T.
London, KY
Amazed at this palette. So many colors to do so many great looks. I used the shade with purple undertones to create a gorgeous look for Valentine's Day. Morphe has always had shadows with excellent pigment, and for $15, you can't beat it!
Nicole A.
Tucson, AZ
Super creamy eyeshadows! And the color range is unique. There are a lot of different looks that can be made, whether it's an everyday natural look. It's a perfect size for travel. It was limited addition, but I'm sure they resell on eBay.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
Stephany M.
Let's just say I love this palette! Kathleen did such an amazing job in choosing these colors . Morphe is my go to makeup brand for eyeshadow palettes. So pigmented and blendable and they never disappoint. This palette I highly recommend
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
This palette is so versatile. You can wear it from day to night. I love the color choices in the palette. I bought it from morphe's website. This is my second palette from morphe and I love this one since it is so easy to apply and blend.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke , VA
Beautiful palette with amazing blendable buttery shades! So pigmented and so many looks can be created with this. They last a long time and the mattes are beautiful along with the shimmers. You can't beat this palette! The price is worth it!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.