BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Ivannia C.
Ivannia C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely in love with this palette! The colors are amazing and you can create so many looks with these colors. The shadows are so easy to blend and highly pigmented. And I love that it was under $20.
alysa b.
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful colors that can used for a full glam or subtle eye look. Enough variety to compliment any color of eye, great quality and even better price. So glad I got my hands on this. If you can find it, grab it
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my very favorite morphe palettes. The color choice for this palette is very beautiful. These eye shadows blend so easily and are very pigmented with very little fallout. This brand is my favorite brand of eyeshadows.
Britany f.
Britany f.
Scotia, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the shade selection in this palette. However I can't get a full look out of it. I'm always using other palettes with it. The price was fine. Quality was fine. I bought it mainly to support a collaboration of a youtuber I love. And it didn't disappoint in that aspect
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is amazing I wish they would bring it back the colors don't fade through out the day and it's prefect for travel And blends smooth and the price was just right !!! Love it I hope they bring it back or make a part 2 lol
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
I am in love with the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. It was only 14.99$ when I purchased it. So I great deal for a high end'ish palette.
It's super blendable, and build-able. And the pigments are stellar !
Leah V.
Leah V.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I honestly love this palette. Kathleen did such a good job! I love warm tones and those browns and that mustard shade is just beautiful! They're pigmented and blend beautifully & there's a perfect variety for everyday looks & bold looks.
Yesica M.
Yesica M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is an amazing collab with Kathleen! All of the colors are so beautiful 😍 The eyeshadows blend so easy & they are very pigment. I love it even more because it also carries shimmer shades
Itati M.
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This pallet is sadly discontinued, It's super cheap price for how good the quality is. The packaging so nice I absolutely love it, I would definitely buy this product again if it was back on stock.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.