BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Dickinson
This shadow palette is so great for traveling ! Can create so many looks with it !! Colors are all buttery and pigmented !! I have brown eyes and I can make so many different eye looks w it! And it looks great!!
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Love the colors in this palette. They can be used for day night and anything in between!! The formula is incredible for every single one of the eye shadows. I love this palette and I wish it was still in stock
Haley N.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love this product. One of my favorite morphe palettes. Plus I absolutely adore Kathleen. I was so happy that I actually got my hands on this. It's so cheap for $14. If you can get your hands on this, do it!!!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Loveeeee it !!

Obsessed with this palette !!

Props to Kathleen and Morphe they created such an amazing versatile palette.

You are able to creat many looks.

The shadows are pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen so of course I had to support her and buy this inexpensive yet absolutely beautiful palette. I have used it to create many eye looks and I normally get several compliments. Would recommend! Go check out her channel: kathleenlights
Davon G.
Davon G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber's and I am in love with this palette!! The quality of these shadows are great and very easy to blend. This palette retails for $15 which I think is extremely affordable.
Kalee S.
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Mcallen, TX
I love those colors they look amazing!! , I always look at You tuber's who make reviews on it & also the posts from Instagram & I would love to try it some day I really want this product . I would buy it again if I get the chance to try it .
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.