BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana
This is probabaly probably my favorite palette of all time! I love every single one of the shades in it and it was super affordable and it is just overall amazing Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Astry E.
Astry E.
I really love this palette from the amazing colors to the best pigmentation. I got my palette from the Morphe website I find that it's easy to apply and it last all day. What I love the most is the it comes with colors that you could use day and night.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
I reach for this pallet often for all of the colors really. There perfect for you're everyday look and easy to apply. It was my first morphe pallet and really suits my brown eye color, I would re-purchase if needed.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Jaque S.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
I love this pallet! I have been using it last two weeks, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an all over the lid shade to set primer.I still love it and would recommend it to others! Love the pigment and love shade selection.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
These are ok quality shadows and the colors are nothing to amazing but I love Kathleen so I wanted to get it anyways. The eye shadows work just fine just not the best I've ever used.
Yashira R.
Yashira R.
Mountville, PA
Morphe products are always great! But to team up with the amazing Kathleen Lights is beyond awesome!!! It's affordable, it's easy to work with and blend, and the colors are stunning!! I would absolutely recommend with product and any Morphe products!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Extremely versatile palette+!! The same morphe quality curated by kathleen i feel her swlection is amazing. I travel and only varry this palette because it takes me from day to night with endless looks possible!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
So I originally bought this pallet because Kathleen lights made it and I wanted to own something of hers. I actually really like this palette. It has been great colors game to win they are very pigmented and buttery.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Dickinson
This shadow palette is so great for traveling ! Can create so many looks with it !! Colors are all buttery and pigmented !! I have brown eyes and I can make so many different eye looks w it! And it looks great!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.