BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Faith C.
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen so of course I had to support her and buy this inexpensive yet absolutely beautiful palette. I have used it to create many eye looks and I normally get several compliments. Would recommend! Go check out her channel: kathleenlights
Kalee S.
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Davon G.
Davon G.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber's and I am in love with this palette!! The quality of these shadows are great and very easy to blend. This palette retails for $15 which I think is extremely affordable.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette!  The shimmery shades are very pigmented and smooth, and the mattes blend out nicely.  The quality isn't perfect but what do you expect from a $15 palette?  The colors all go together and I've gotten quite a bit of use out of this palette, so I would call it a win!
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love love love this palette! There are so many beautiful pigmented colors that I just have fun with. I found out about this from Jaclyn Hills page and was skeptical but it turned out to be one of my favs. Easy to blend, even for beginners
Alyssa d.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is so versatile. You can wear it from day to night. I love the color choices in the palette. I bought it from morphe's website. This is my second palette from morphe and I love this one since it is so easy to apply and blend.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ever since I purchased this I have not stopped using it! I love Kathleen Lights and this palette is perfect! The shades are so pigmented but are still build able and you can get so many looks out of this one palette!
Libby T.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! If you can get your hands on this DO IT! The color choices are amazing and the mattes blend sooooo good! And the shimmers are so nice and buttery! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.