BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jessica V.
Recently got this palette as a gift from a good friend. It is my first morphe product, and I'm so mind blown by the quality and the pigment in the shades. I can't wait to try more morphe products!
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
I love the shades of this palette, are super pigmented and it's morphe! You get 15 eyeshadows for 14.99 I think. Is a good deal specially for the quality. Totally recommend this!
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
I cant stop using this palette. The shades are incredible amd the formula is amazing! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. You can make so many looks with this palette.
Peyton S.
Love this palette because the quality of it is amazing for the price point of it! The shadows go on easy and are very long lasting. The packaging is amazing for the palette. I will buy this product again!
Leah M.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors in it are BEAUTIFUL and there are so many different looks you can create! Very pigmented and you have mattes and shimmers to choose from! My first Morphe Palette I ever purchased and I have no regrets!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
This palette has so many go to shades to make an everyday look, or even a night look. It's so inexpensive and the colors are so pretty. The blend so well and the pigmentation of the shades are to die for. I wish they'd bring it back again!
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
My husband bought me this palette and besides the stuff I got in my boxycharm boxes this is the first 'highend' palette I have purchased. I am in love! There is so much pigment ! The colors are very easy to blend. Now I have a morphe addiction!
Jess R.
Absolutely loved this pallet!! This is my first pallet I bought from Morphe and its bomb.com any one can afford this. it's a very good pallet to start if your just beginning to play with makeup. Definitely would recommend not just the pallet but the brand in general.
Celeste k.
I absolutely love this palette. The pigmentation is amazing. They swatch beautifully. These eye shadows blend out so nice. She really did an amazing job with this palette. I've had it a few months and have hit pan on a few shadows already.
Krystin T.
London, KY
Amazed at this palette. So many colors to do so many great looks. I used the shade with purple undertones to create a gorgeous look for Valentine's Day. Morphe has always had shadows with excellent pigment, and for $15, you can't beat it!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.