BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Eliza K.
Franklin, MA
As someone who loves and supports KathleenLights, I knew I needed this pallette. Morphe shadows are in my opinion the most pigmented and this pallette demonstrates that! These colors are stunning and offer so many different eye looks, from simple everyday to bold nighttime looks you could bring this on a trip and have a lot of options all in one pallette!
Astry E.
I really love this palette from the amazing colors to the best pigmentation. I got my palette from the Morphe website I find that it's easy to apply and it last all day. What I love the most is the it comes with colors that you could use day and night.
Melissa H.
Such a beautiful palette! I love how vibrant and beautiful the colors are they are so long lasting and the price is so great! Super affordable it blends so easily on my eye I would definitely purchase It again !
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
I love love love this palate. It is. Very pigmented and great for a burgundy look and was very affordable and long lasting! Over y'all it works soo good and I will purchase again and recommend for you too use.
Nataly K.
Antelope, CA
This is honestly one of the best Morphe palette's that I have ever purchased. All of the colors are highly pigmented. I barely touched the green color and swatched it on my hand and it was incredibly pigmented. These are very blendable eyeshadows and I would definitely buy this palette again. The white shimmer shade is such a good highlight color.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are ok quality shadows and the colors are nothing to amazing but I love Kathleen so I wanted to get it anyways. The eye shadows work just fine just not the best I've ever used.
Cheyanne L.
This palette is awesome. Good for travel. It's pigmented and blendable. The only thing I can say is I'm disappointed it isn't available still. I bought mine from morphebrushes. I would recommend these because there are some shades that are different.
Abigael C.
I love the color selection of this palette. I use this palette almost every day. If you don't want to use an eyeliner pencil or liquid, you can use the black eyeshadow in this palette because it's very pigmented. I also love that the black is very buildable! All the shadows in here are pigmented, easy to blend, and are very buildable. This is a great beginner palette or for anyone that wants to try the brand.
Rebecca S.
Hollywood, FL
This is my favorite palette right now. These eye shadows blend like a dream and the pigmentation on these are incredible, even on the glitter shades. 10/10 would recommend. Plus, the price can't be beat!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.