BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
This is now my favorite eyeshadow to use . I've fallen in love with the pallet and it was very reasonable and easy to find . And it's very easy to use but kinda have to use extra product due to it going on very light other then that I love and I would recommend it to everyone
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Melody O.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
I like this palette a lot! The green is probably one of my favorite colors in this palette. The colors are blendable and wear beautifully. Some of the colors are more pigmented then others but all in all a solid palette
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Elleana M.
Elleana M.
Verona, PA
One of my first palettes I fell absolutely in love with every color super long lasting I was surprised at the quality for the price I use this palette almost everyday I plan on buying again as soon as my palette is done.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love Kathleen and this palette is great! I was a little thrown off by the green at first, but it really is a pretty shade. It's great for a pop of color or to layer on the darker green to add a little extra to your look.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Omg I love this palette I am so happy I got my hands on this. It's such an amazing palette I love how it gives you that pop of color and all the variety of shades.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I really like most of the colors in this palette. They seem to stay on all day and blend very nicely! I don't love the green shade so that's the only drawback to a palette if you are t going to use some of the colors.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.