BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Nicole A.
Tucson, AZ
Super creamy eyeshadows! And the color range is unique. There are a lot of different looks that can be made, whether it's an everyday natural look. It's a perfect size for travel. It was limited addition, but I'm sure they resell on eBay.
Clair V.
Haverhill, MA
Really enjoy this palette. The packaging itself is a very nice change from the normal morphe palette packaging. The shadows themselves are gorgeous and easy to apply for many different looks. This makes a great palette to travel with or keep in purse.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beautiful palette with amazing blendable buttery shades! So pigmented and so many looks can be created with this. They last a long time and the mattes are beautiful along with the shimmers. You can't beat this palette! The price is worth it!
Falynn L.
This palette is AMAZING!! I am so impressed by the color and pigment. Kathleen did great on this! The value is awesome and the packaging was nice as well. I wish this wasn't a limited time palette because I would buy it over and over!
Marisela T.
I loveeee this palette it is one of my absolute favorites and I love that there is so much variety in one palette!!! I constantly find myself reaching for these eyeshadows and can create so many different looks with just these colors.
Leah V.
I honestly love this palette. Kathleen did such a good job! I love warm tones and those browns and that mustard shade is just beautiful! They're pigmented and blend beautifully & there's a perfect variety for everyday looks & bold looks.
Stephany M.
Let's just say I love this palette! Kathleen did such an amazing job in choosing these colors . Morphe is my go to makeup brand for eyeshadow palettes. So pigmented and blendable and they never disappoint. This palette I highly recommend
Veronica B.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
I am in love with the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. It was only 14.99$ when I purchased it. So I great deal for a high end'ish palette.
It's super blendable, and build-able. And the pigments are stellar !
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE this palette! This the first morphe palette I have ever owned and it's amazing. The pigmentation is there in every color and the color scheme is beautiful. There are so many different looks that can be made with this palette.
Nicole L.
This has to be one of my favorite pallets from them. The colors are so pigmented and perfect. They look amazing, blend well, and stay all day. The price was good and they work amazing. I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.