BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Omg I love this palette I am so happy I got my hands on this. It's such an amazing palette I love how it gives you that pop of color and all the variety of shades.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Astry E.
Astry E.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette from the amazing colors to the best pigmentation. I got my palette from the Morphe website I find that it's easy to apply and it last all day. What I love the most is the it comes with colors that you could use day and night.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I reach for this pallet often for all of the colors really. There perfect for you're everyday look and easy to apply. It was my first morphe pallet and really suits my brown eye color, I would re-purchase if needed.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is probabaly probably my favorite palette of all time! I love every single one of the shades in it and it was super affordable and it is just overall amazing Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
These are ok quality shadows and the colors are nothing to amazing but I love Kathleen so I wanted to get it anyways. The eye shadows work just fine just not the best I've ever used.
Jaque S.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this pallet! I have been using it last two weeks, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an all over the lid shade to set primer.I still love it and would recommend it to others! Love the pigment and love shade selection.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Yashira R.
Yashira R.
Mountville, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe products are always great! But to team up with the amazing Kathleen Lights is beyond awesome!!! It's affordable, it's easy to work with and blend, and the colors are stunning!! I would absolutely recommend with product and any Morphe products!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Extremely versatile palette+!! The same morphe quality curated by kathleen i feel her swlection is amazing. I travel and only varry this palette because it takes me from day to night with endless looks possible!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.