BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Rininta S.
Jakarta
I loveee this palette. I'm really glad I purchased this. No cons. I love all the color, it's variant. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes, emerald green eyes. Long lasting. No fall out. Perfect! Ah, I do have one con, it is a limited edition i think, so yeah.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I love KathleenLights, love Morphe and I love this palette. So happy I managed to get my hands on one before they sold out. Great shades for an everyday office look or a glam night out.
Nancy J.
Beautiful pallet with gorgeous colors and the same great quality known of Morphe pallets. The prices was great for the pallet but shipping was way too much it was almost as much as the pallet. Would I recommend the pallet yes! But beware of shipping charge.
Astry E.
I really love this palette from the amazing colors to the best pigmentation. I got my palette from the Morphe website I find that it's easy to apply and it last all day. What I love the most is the it comes with colors that you could use day and night.
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Melissa H.
Such a beautiful palette! I love how vibrant and beautiful the colors are they are so long lasting and the price is so great! Super affordable it blends so easily on my eye I would definitely purchase It again !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.