BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Katie E.
Estero , FL
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I love the colors and they blend so nicely. It's my first time trying Morphe and I am very impressed. You get a good amount of product for the price. I would buy again.
Lydia S.
I love this palette and I love Kathleen. My only complaint is that there is something wrong with my black eyeshadow. It is very hard and gives off no pigment. I’m not too upset since I have a lot of other blacks and the rest of the palette is beautiful and blendable.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Amanda K.
San Mateo, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette of all time! It comes with the perfect colors! I bought it off of the morphe website. The colors are extremely pigmented. I use this palette every single time i do my make up. I would most definitely purchase this again.
Courtney M.
Gorgeous collection of colors and nice quality! I love the variety of shimmers and matte. That emerald teal is super beautiful with the mauve matte! Looking forward to see what I can create!
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Mica G.
West Wendover , NV
I own this palette and I have done a few looks with this palette along with the 35F and I am truly a huge fan and I am in love with this palette in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. ❤️
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.