BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Sam S.
Sam S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just got this palette in and it is sooo gorgeous. It has beautiful pigments and is so soft and buttery. The cord just pop in the pans and blend super well. Can not wait to try some new looks with color combinations.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really like most of the colors in this palette. They seem to stay on all day and blend very nicely! I don't love the green shade so that's the only drawback to a palette if you are t going to use some of the colors.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
These shadows are beautiful and SO pigmented! You can create so many cool looks with these colors. They are creamy and very easy to blend. I love Kathleen and I knew these shadows would be great before I even got them!
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This Pallete is gorgeous! All the colors flow together. My only complaint is that some of the colors are dupes from the 35o Pallete. I own both and still love both. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Emilee V.
Emilee V.
New Holland
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I adore this palette 😍 the colors are so pigmented and vivid, the packaging was gorgeous, I love playing around with this palette. Definitely will be getting my hands on another asap! Mines already almost all used up 😂
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Mission, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First off, kathleenlights is my favorite and support anything she comes out with! I love how she sticked with warm shades but also came up with a pop of color (the emerald green shade). It is super inexpensive and it's super pigmented and blends perfectly.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I honestly love this. I reach for it on the daily. It has the perfect blend of bold colors and every day, wearable shades. There are plenty of transition colors as well and the formula blends beautifully into my skin.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Omg I love this palette I am so happy I got my hands on this. It's such an amazing palette I love how it gives you that pop of color and all the variety of shades.
Astry E.
Astry E.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette from the amazing colors to the best pigmentation. I got my palette from the Morphe website I find that it's easy to apply and it last all day. What I love the most is the it comes with colors that you could use day and night.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I reach for this pallet often for all of the colors really. There perfect for you're everyday look and easy to apply. It was my first morphe pallet and really suits my brown eye color, I would re-purchase if needed.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.