BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
mua s.
mua s.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really don't use this palette enough. Blends like a dream colors are very wearable plus it's pop of color that I can never hate! Works very well w my beautiful brown eyes! Not much on the fall out I recommend this product!
gracie j.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Perfection. The blendability is amazing. Kathleen picked perfect shades from a dusty rose to a deep cranberry in this palette.. the pop of emerald is the epitome of springtime. I have grey eyes that can shift blur and the colors , even the deep mustard made my eyes pop. I would repurchase this 10 times over!!!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is now my favorite eyeshadow to use . I've fallen in love with the pallet and it was very reasonable and easy to find . And it's very easy to use but kinda have to use extra product due to it going on very light other then that I love and I would recommend it to everyone
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Melody O.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I like this palette a lot! The green is probably one of my favorite colors in this palette. The colors are blendable and wear beautifully. Some of the colors are more pigmented then others but all in all a solid palette
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen and this palette is great! I was a little thrown off by the green at first, but it really is a pretty shade. It's great for a pop of color or to layer on the darker green to add a little extra to your look.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Elleana M.
Elleana M.
Verona, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my first palettes I fell absolutely in love with every color super long lasting I was surprised at the quality for the price I use this palette almost everyday I plan on buying again as soon as my palette is done.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.