BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Taylor K.
I got this pallet the minute it was released! This is a pallet I reach for often and one I like to travel with! The colors are so bold and unique and overall just great to work with! I use this when I want more of a NATRUAL bold look and that pop of green is amazing!
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I finally received this amazing palette and I love it! The colors are stunning, the formula is amazing, pigmentation is perfect. Very easy to blend, didn't have any fallout that concerned me, lasted all day! Highly recommend this palette.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I love this palette! Kathleen did a great job of picking out beautiful colors for this palette! The first color on the first row is a shimmery white...let me tell you...it's amazing!!!!! My face doesn't look complete without it!!
Hannah H.
I'm so excited they finally did a restock so I could get my hand on this! After Kathleen lights did her swatches in a video of the dark greenish color with the real layered over, it was love at first sight!
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
Great palette for a great price. Good pigmentation. Good shimmer lasts all day or night. Good color selection. Wouldn't change anything. I am new to the morphe makeup love it!! Recommended most definitely.
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I just recently got this a few weeks ago! And have used it nearly everyday since! Especially for the matte black and shimmer in it! I spray a little mac fix+ and go to town with the shimmers!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.