BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I just recently got this a few weeks ago! And have used it nearly everyday since! Especially for the matte black and shimmer in it! I spray a little mac fix+ and go to town with the shimmers!
Taylor K.
I got this pallet the minute it was released! This is a pallet I reach for often and one I like to travel with! The colors are so bold and unique and overall just great to work with! I use this when I want more of a NATRUAL bold look and that pop of green is amazing!
Michelle C.
Downey , CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette created by Morphe so far. The pigmentation is great and I find myself reaching for this often. The packaging is nice and it is very inexpensive. I definitely recommend!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Rininta S.
Jakarta
I loveee this palette. I'm really glad I purchased this. No cons. I love all the color, it's variant. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes, emerald green eyes. Long lasting. No fall out. Perfect! Ah, I do have one con, it is a limited edition i think, so yeah.
Nancy J.
Beautiful pallet with gorgeous colors and the same great quality known of Morphe pallets. The prices was great for the pallet but shipping was way too much it was almost as much as the pallet. Would I recommend the pallet yes! But beware of shipping charge.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I love KathleenLights, love Morphe and I love this palette. So happy I managed to get my hands on one before they sold out. Great shades for an everyday office look or a glam night out.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.