BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
This was my first pallette from Morphe, and it didn't disappoint! All the colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great too. I love that it has a variety of matte and shimmery shades, so it makes for a great combination. This can create tons of eye looks for day or night. I absolutely love this palette.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this palette as an everyday and travel palette! There are beautiful accents of green and reds along with some great transitions and both warm and cold neutral. The mattes are a nice formula and a few of the shimmers are a little chunky but they're overall good for the price.
Gracie W.
I love this product so much. I just started getting in to makeup a year ago. This was one of my first palettes I bought. I have other palettes now and I still grab this one when I do my eyeshadow everyday. It is very affordable for its price and quality I highly suggest this palette if your considering buying this product!!!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
Kathleen lights and morphe joined forces and created an amazing pallete and it's honestly one of my all time favorites! I always go for neutral colors on a day to day basis so this pallete is perfect and the green shadow is so beautiful and it makes me go out of my comfort zone
Verenice A.
Presidio , TX
OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kathleen & this palette. Super affordable and very nice quality. Love the color variety and the uniqueness of the palette. Super easy to blend and very long wearing. For me, this palette is just perfect. I would definitely buy again.
Britany f.
Scotia, NY
I love the shade selection in this palette. However I can't get a full look out of it. I'm always using other palettes with it. The price was fine. Quality was fine. I bought it mainly to support a collaboration of a youtuber I love. And it didn't disappoint in that aspect
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this palette for its neutrals but also has a few pops of color for fun. I used the shimmery green on St. Patrick's day night out and it was gorgeous! The shimmers need a bit of help with fix plus to really make them pop but otherwise the pigment and blendability is great.
Kelsi T.
Whitesboro, NY
Great quality palette at a great price! This palette provides a wonderful array of shadows that can be used to create many looks. This palette is a steal for the cost. Great pigmentation, easy to blend, great color selection! I would buy this palette over and over again.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.