BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Tucson, AZ
Super creamy eyeshadows! And the color range is unique. There are a lot of different looks that can be made, whether it's an everyday natural look. It's a perfect size for travel. It was limited addition, but I'm sure they resell on eBay.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Let's just say I love this palette! Kathleen did such an amazing job in choosing these colors . Morphe is my go to makeup brand for eyeshadow palettes. So pigmented and blendable and they never disappoint. This palette I highly recommend
Marisela T.
Marisela T.
I loveeee this palette it is one of my absolute favorites and I love that there is so much variety in one palette!!! I constantly find myself reaching for these eyeshadows and can create so many different looks with just these colors.
Falynn L.
Falynn L.
This palette is AMAZING!! I am so impressed by the color and pigment. Kathleen did great on this! The value is awesome and the packaging was nice as well. I wish this wasn't a limited time palette because I would buy it over and over!
Leah M.
Leah M.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors in it are BEAUTIFUL and there are so many different looks you can create! Very pigmented and you have mattes and shimmers to choose from! My first Morphe Palette I ever purchased and I have no regrets!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This has to be one of my favorite pallets from them. The colors are so pigmented and perfect. They look amazing, blend well, and stay all day. The price was good and they work amazing. I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna
I LOVE this palette! This the first morphe palette I have ever owned and it's amazing. The pigmentation is there in every color and the color scheme is beautiful. There are so many different looks that can be made with this palette.
Moira P.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite palette of all time. There's a great mix of everyday and bold colors. It's the perfect palette to take on the go when you're traveling because of the versatility of the color selection. The pigmentation is amazing and Kathleen is my favorite beauty guru!
Mikhayla S.
Mikhayla S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PLATTET OF ALL TIMES. all of the colors are super pigmented and are all great matches on my eyes. Fist time using morphe and I am super impressed. Better than urban decays pallets. 10/10 would buy again.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect shadow scheme! I love green shadows and the other colors in here are perfect. You can create many looks just ysing this one palette and of course it makes it better knowing that Kathleen Lights created it. I love her so much!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.