BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Margarita L.
Pawtucket, RI
I do like this palette. I enjoy the packaging as it's not typical morphe packaging. The shadows are nice quality for the price. This was extremely affordable. The blend nicely but some do not show up on my skin tone. I would repurchase.
Casey I.
Has everything I need for the most natural to the most dark smokey eye. Very versatile and amazing value for the product you're obtaining. Pigment isn't revolutionary, but it nonetheless exceptional. I would definitely repurchase again if it wasn't limited addition.
Kari C.
One of my favorite Morphe palettes! So beautiful, blendable and versatile. With just the one palette I can create complete looks, day or evening, without any fuss or hassle. 10/10 would recommend!
Stephany F.
These palette is my new love!!ūüėćūüėćūüėć I bought it on December and I can't let it, is so pigmented and too lasting , the transitions colors are beautifully, I use to every special occasion because you can create too many look with it
Jeanette V.
San Bernardino, CA
Beautiful palette I use this one for a smiley eye the colors counteract with my brown eyes so nice, it's pigmented and I had no problems with this at all it's a gorgeous palette and when it runs out I'll definitely buy another
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
Great palette for a great price. Good pigmentation. Good shimmer lasts all day or night. Good color selection. Wouldn't change anything. I am new to the morphe makeup love it!! Recommended most definitely.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I love this palette! Kathleen did a great job of picking out beautiful colors for this palette! The first color on the first row is a shimmery white...let me tell you...it's amazing!!!!! My face doesn't look complete without it!!
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Hannah H.
I'm so excited they finally did a restock so I could get my hand on this! After Kathleen lights did her swatches in a video of the dark greenish color with the real layered over, it was love at first sight!
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I finally received this amazing palette and I love it! The colors are stunning, the formula is amazing, pigmentation is perfect. Very easy to blend, didn't have any fallout that concerned me, lasted all day! Highly recommend this palette.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.