BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Kathleen's collaboration with Morphe for this palette was a God send. The colours are rich and pigmented. There are stunning shades that create so many different looks with one palette. So far this has been my most used palettes for a while now. If this is still stocked grab it and try it out!
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
Beautiful palette! Love the packaging! This was my first morphe product and I am in love! I bought this off of their website. The pigmentation is amazing and I am in love with the color selection. The shimmers in this palette are so gorgeous!!! It's inexpensive which makes it even better!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
This palette is so beautiful! The shadows are SUCH good quality-they are so creamy! And the shades are so unique and so pretty. The only thing is that the black shade is not the best quality but the other shadows are amazing.
mua s.
I really don't use this palette enough. Blends like a dream colors are very wearable plus it's pop of color that I can never hate! Works very well w my beautiful brown eyes! Not much on the fall out I recommend this product!
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
I really like this palette! It was fairly affordable even with the high shipping cost. The colors are very wearable and blend nicely, and I don't notice fallout. I feel like it's a good starter palette that has all the colors you need to create a look.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I seriously love this palette. I'm obsessed with KL so that probably helps, but I honestly grab for this product almost daily. The colors are blendable and pigmented and any girl can wear these colors!
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I adore KathleenLights. She is wonderful, talented and so caring for her fans. The only thing I love more than her is her long list of collabs and spending money on them. She never puts out anything less than amazing and this palette is no exception. Strong colors, versatile options and that great Morphe formula. I love this palette.
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.