BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Gracie W.
I love this product so much. I just started getting in to makeup a year ago. This was one of my first palettes I bought. I have other palettes now and I still grab this one when I do my eyeshadow everyday. It is very affordable for its price and quality I highly suggest this palette if your considering buying this product!!!
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
This was my first pallette from Morphe, and it didn't disappoint! All the colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great too. I love that it has a variety of matte and shimmery shades, so it makes for a great combination. This can create tons of eye looks for day or night. I absolutely love this palette.
Verenice A.
Presidio , TX
OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kathleen & this palette. Super affordable and very nice quality. Love the color variety and the uniqueness of the palette. Super easy to blend and very long wearing. For me, this palette is just perfect. I would definitely buy again.
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! You can't beat the price ($14.99) and it's very pigmented and works for any skin tone or eye color. I can use it for an everyday look or a smokey look. I love it!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this palette for its neutrals but also has a few pops of color for fun. I used the shimmery green on St. Patrick's day night out and it was gorgeous! The shimmers need a bit of help with fix plus to really make them pop but otherwise the pigment and blendability is great.
Krista G.
Middleburg , FL
It's no surprise that this palette has 5 stars. Pretty much anything morphe makes deserves 5 stars. The blendability of their eye shadows is absolutely phenomenal. plus, the price range is totally affordable! Especially since they have affiliate codes that allow you to get 10% off.
Britany f.
scotia, NY
I love the shade selection in this palette. However I can't get a full look out of it. I'm always using other palettes with it. The price was fine. Quality was fine. I bought it mainly to support a collaboration of a youtuber I love. And it didn't disappoint in that aspect
Maritza G.
Love this pallete! On repeat since I received in the mail. I believe they are restocking soon, so order it! The colors are nice and buttery. Blend very well. Nice and compact for travel as well.
Margarita L.
Pawtucket, RI
I do like this palette. I enjoy the packaging as it's not typical morphe packaging. The shadows are nice quality for the price. This was extremely affordable. The blend nicely but some do not show up on my skin tone. I would repurchase.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.