BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Leah R.
Orange , CT
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Morphe just keeps getting better and better! These eyeshadows are so easy to apply, especially considering the price of them. The pigmentation is great, and the shades are very unique compared to a lot of other palettes I own. I think this formula just keeps improving more and more with every eyeshadow palette. Highly recommend!
Presley O.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this pallet, one of my go to ones. Such a good value, sadly it was limited edition. The shadows could be a little more blendable but over all great. The colors go so well together and compliment each other great.
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
One of my absolute holy grail palettes!! I love Kathleen, so initially I was just glad to support, but the quality of this palette blew me away. It's one of those palettes that I could easily use everyday and forget about many others. Love it!!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
Love this palette and I love her! You can create complete looks with the palette. The shimmers are amazing! I love to use the lightest shimmer as a highlight and boy when I tell you the glaze is amazinnggggggggg.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Obsessed! This has been sold out for months and I finally got my hands on this. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Very creamy and blendable. If you can come across this palette jump on it it's so worth it!
Olivia L.
This is an amazing palette. It's my first Morphe palette and I am so happy with it. The color selection is perfect (way to go Kathleen) and the pigmentation is great. I love that the shadows aren't too dry and I can use the shimmers wet or dry and still get a great look. I use it all the time.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.