BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
New Brunswick, NJ
This product is amazing. I'm a huge fan of KathleenLights and I think she did a tremendous job picking out the shades that went into this palette. The colors apply beautifully and you can mix and match and create so many awesome looks with this palette.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Such a beautiful palette! I love how vibrant and beautiful the colors are they are so long lasting and the price is so great! Super affordable it blends so easily on my eye I would definitely purchase It again !
Abigael C.
Abigael C.
I love the color selection of this palette. I use this palette almost every day. If you don't want to use an eyeliner pencil or liquid, you can use the black eyeshadow in this palette because it's very pigmented. I also love that the black is very buildable! All the shadows in here are pigmented, easy to blend, and are very buildable. This is a great beginner palette or for anyone that wants to try the brand.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love morphe palettes I have never had anything go wrong with owning the ones that I have. This colab the green is actually a really pretty color and can be blended really nicely. Morphe eyeshadow is easy to apply and easy to blend which is awesome.
Nataly K.
Nataly K.
Antelope, CA
This is honestly one of the best Morphe palette's that I have ever purchased. All of the colors are highly pigmented. I barely touched the green color and swatched it on my hand and it was incredibly pigmented. These are very blendable eyeshadows and I would definitely buy this palette again. The white shimmer shade is such a good highlight color.
Cheyanne L.
Cheyanne L.
This palette is awesome. Good for travel. It's pigmented and blendable. The only thing I can say is I'm disappointed it isn't available still. I bought mine from morphebrushes. I would recommend these because there are some shades that are different.
Matiana S.
Matiana S.
York, PA
I love love this palette! The shimmers are beautiful! It's a palette you can take and go without taking another palette. There are some cons. No mirror and the mattes have a lot of kickback and shimmers have fallout. Other than that worth your money.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
this palette is amazing. i got it the first day it launched and let me say i keep the palette in the box because the box is so beautiful and the colors are so pigmented on the shadows
Casey S.
Casey S.
Overall, I love this palette. The shimmer shades are beautiful and are so pigmented. Some of the matte shades are difficult to apply and don't seem to be super blendable. I'd recommend this palette, as the price point is excellent for what you get.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.