• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Amanda K.
San Mateo, CA
This is my FAVORITE palette of all time! It comes with the perfect colors! I bought it off of the morphe website. The colors are extremely pigmented. I use this palette every single time i do my make up. I would most definitely purchase this again.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Elizabeth M.
Charlestown, MA
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Katie E.
Estero , FL
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I love the colors and they blend so nicely. It's my first time trying Morphe and I am very impressed. You get a good amount of product for the price. I would buy again.
Lydia S.
I love this palette and I love Kathleen. My only complaint is that there is something wrong with my black eyeshadow. It is very hard and gives off no pigment. I’m not too upset since I have a lot of other blacks and the rest of the palette is beautiful and blendable.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Mica G.
West Wendover , NV
I own this palette and I have done a few looks with this palette along with the 35F and I am truly a huge fan and I am in love with this palette in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. ❤️
marissa u.
Troy, NY
io really like this palette, and ive been a longtime fan of kathleen lighs and her youtube channel. i find therse eyeshadows to be pigmented and blendable, btut the shimmer shades especially fade on my eye very quickly. i have to use a glitter glue primer.
Rininta S.
I loveee this palette. I'm really glad I purchased this. No cons. I love all the color, it's variant. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes, emerald green eyes. Long lasting. No fall out. Perfect! Ah, I do have one con, it is a limited edition i think, so yeah.
Holly W.
One of my ride or die palettes!!!! I love Kathleen so much that I support everything she does! But I wouldn't say I love it if I didn't ! Xoxo blends easily, buttery, beautiful colors. If you are unsure ---I recommend watching KathleenLights YouTube video swatching the colors!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.