BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Mateya R.
Mateya R.
Norfolk, NE
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my go to palette! Kathleen Lights is so amazing. Morphe is an amazing brand and well know for eyeshadows. These are so creamy and I would recommend this to anyone! I would definitely buy this again.
Tori J.
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
It is my NUMBER 1 favorite palette of ALL time! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow! The pigmentation is insane! So buttery and easy to blend! Very reasonably priced! If you can still get your hands on it I would absolutely recommend it 1000%!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Oh. Em. Gee. This palette is so amazing. The pigmentation is perfect. It's easy to apply and picks up nicely on different types of brushes. I wouldn't expect anything less from Morphe though. I give this a 10/10 I would recommend this to anyone.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is the first Morphe palette I ever purchased, and I definitely purchased it because I follow Kathleen.  The colors are beautiful, and I loved using the greens and gold around the holidays.  Currently, my favorite colors are the purples and the neutral colors in the top right corner.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My husband bought me this palette and besides the stuff I got in my boxycharm boxes this is the first 'highend' palette I have purchased. I am in love! There is so much pigment ! The colors are very easy to blend. Now I have a morphe addiction!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Recently got this palette as a gift from a good friend. It is my first morphe product, and I'm so mind blown by the quality and the pigment in the shades. I can't wait to try more morphe products!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely loved this pallet!! This is my first pallet I bought from Morphe and its bomb.com any one can afford this. it's a very good pallet to start if your just beginning to play with makeup. Definitely would recommend not just the pallet but the brand in general.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
It's no surprise that this palette has 5 stars. Pretty much anything morphe makes deserves 5 stars. The blendability of their eye shadows is absolutely phenomenal. plus, the price range is totally affordable! Especially since they have affiliate codes that allow you to get 10% off.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has so many go to shades to make an everyday look, or even a night look. It's so inexpensive and the colors are so pretty. The blend so well and the pigmentation of the shades are to die for. I wish they'd bring it back again!
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
London, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazed at this palette. So many colors to do so many great looks. I used the shade with purple undertones to create a gorgeous look for Valentine's Day. Morphe has always had shadows with excellent pigment, and for $15, you can't beat it!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.