BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Diana N.
I used this eyeshadow palette to create this vampire halloween look it’s sooooo easy to use it blends like a dream and the colors are right up my alley i am in love with it! i don’t know if it’s still available but it’s a dream
Dakota H.
I love this palette! I've never had a full Morphe palette before and this is such a great palette to start with. The shadows are really pigmented. I hardly have to put my brush into the shadow to use it. I bought it right from the Morphe website. It was super affordable and I would definitely buy again if it wasn't a limited edition product.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I adore KathleenLights. She is wonderful, talented and so caring for her fans. The only thing I love more than her is her long list of collabs and spending money on them. She never puts out anything less than amazing and this palette is no exception. Strong colors, versatile options and that great Morphe formula. I love this palette.
Alice P.
THIS IS AMAZING. Such a versatile palette, I love Kathleen and morphe. I hope they bring this back bc it's affordable and amazing. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable. I use this literally everyday.
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Emily P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love Kathleen Lights and love this palette!! She did an excellent job picking out these colors. So much versatility with this palette and they are gorgeous shades. The green shades are absolutely stunning! This was my first morphe palette I've ever purchased and I can definitely say I will be purchasing another one from them
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love this palette!  The shimmery shades are very pigmented and smooth, and the mattes blend out nicely.  The quality isn't perfect but what do you expect from a $15 palette?  The colors all go together and I've gotten quite a bit of use out of this palette, so I would call it a win!
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this palette as an everyday and travel palette! There are beautiful accents of green and reds along with some great transitions and both warm and cold neutral. The mattes are a nice formula and a few of the shimmers are a little chunky but they're overall good for the price.
Gracie W.
I love this product so much. I just started getting in to makeup a year ago. This was one of my first palettes I bought. I have other palettes now and I still grab this one when I do my eyeshadow everyday. It is very affordable for its price and quality I highly suggest this palette if your considering buying this product!!!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.