BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Bonnie L.
Morphe has some of the best eye shadow palettes on the market. There eye-shadows are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. You can often buy this product at Ulta or on Morphes website. There palettes on are on the expensive side but will last you a really long time!
Daniela H.
Not gonna lie, I haven't used ALL the shades I'm here. But there's this one look I do very often that I use this palette with and only this palette. Kathleen did an amazing job with this. I would recommend. If you can find it?
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
This palette is great! I wish it wasn’t limited edition but it’s so beautiful! The turquoise color is everything and so pigmented! Each shade is beautiful and great for having fun with colors but also good for a neutral eye!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product is a holy grail. It’s insanely pigmented and totally worth the price. I got mine and Sephora and it’s to die for. They’re so creamy and absolutely dreamy. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend to everyone.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
I like this palette. The colors are very pretty but I tend to gravitate towards the neutral and berry shades so the other colors are useless to me. The shimmery shadows are very pigmented and beautiful. There is a little fallout so beware. The mattes are chalky. I was very disappointed by this. Despite this flaw I use the palette and have created some stunning looks. I bought the palette on sale for 10 bucks and it was worth the price.
Kristle L.
This is one that f my favorite palettes!! I find myself using this product 2-3 times a week! These shades accentuate my hazel eyes. Wonderfully pigmented and buttery soft formula!!! Definitely recommend this palette!!!
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
These shadows are so pretty. The shade ranges can fit any skin tone. The shimmers are the smoothest and easiest product to apply. I’m a repeat user of this product and have already hit pan. I’d totally buy this again.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I really love having this palette in my collection. I use it as my go to travel palette because it has everything I need to make many different looks. I have used it for wedding looks, natural looks and smokey eye going out looks. I have been using it for several months. All the shadows are creamy, pigmented and blend beautifully together! I have zero complaints about this palette and will continue to use it as my travel palette!!
Danyel☮ ♡.
Absolutely beautiful! Love this palette! To me it is perfect to travel with because it has all of my go to colors plus a pop of color. Kathleen did a amazing job!Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Megan N.
Columbus
This is an awesome pallet as it has an array of colors for multiple looks. The colors are very pigmented and last all day and they aren't at all powdery it is such a good price are only about $14 in US dollars
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.