BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette was the first Morphe product I had ever tried and I absolutely love it. I still use it too. The pigment of the shadows are insane.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
A perfect pallet. Great to make a neutral or warm look, but there are also some pops of color in there. All morphs shadows are beautiful and blend like a dream. I would definitely recommend this pallet to someone, but I believe it may have been limited edition. You can definitely find some of these colors in some of the other pallets though.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
The black in this palette is to dieeeee for !! I’m a huge Kathleen fan so I do love this very much because it is hers . But the quality is amazing and worth the price point !!
member-eb7a2
I love this product. This was my first ever pallete and although I have bought so many after that I still use this one. I have hazel eyes and these colors are beautiful they blend and they are so pigmented and you can create so many eye looks with this. I recommend this product
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This eyeshadow palette is not available anymore, but I absolutely love it! It’s a great collaboration and Kathleen nailed every single color. It also has a great formula!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I love this palette. I bought it mainly because it was a Kathleen lights collab but I ended up really loving the palette. The shadows are super pigmented and creamy. They blend out really nice and it has a great color range. This was my daily go to palette for a while and I highly recommend it.
Anne K.
I have more eyeshadow than I could ever need, but I love this eyeshadow. It lasts long on my eyes, the colors blend well, and you can get a lot of different looks from it. The only flaw is no mirror, but I do know that the only reason that there is no mirror is to help keep the price down.
Kristina R.
This is hands down my favorite palette ever. I got 3, 2 for me 1 for my Niece. Such great colors that blend well and last long. Very pigmented a little bit goes a long way. I have hazelish eyes and I love the looks I can create with this palette. Wish it wasn't a one time thing.
Victoria S.
This is a really nice palette. It's fairly pigmented although I wish it was a bit better. With the shimmer shades I have to wet the brush to get any pigment at all
Diana N.
I used this eyeshadow palette to create this vampire halloween look it’s sooooo easy to use it blends like a dream and the colors are right up my alley i am in love with it! i don’t know if it’s still available but it’s a dream
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.