BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is perfection!!! I love it especially being a MUA! The colours are so buttery and soft but not too soft to where the shadows crumble under your brush or finger tips. I feel like everyone needs this palette. My only complaint though is that I wish there where more colours for doing a neutral everyday look
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Oh my god. This palette is such a delight! The shadows are pigmented and creamy. I love the warm neutral tones and I find many of these shadows easy to blend out. It gets five stars because it has a great amount of matte shades and you really can get a complete look from just this palette. Love my neutral palettes!!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I got this pallete because Kathleen lights is one of my favorite youtubers ever and I have one other Morphed palette that I love. I was so impressed. I like this even more than the Morphed 350. the colors ard gorgeous and they blend like a dream, not to mention it's super affordable. I would recommend this averyone.
Aireana S.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have one morphe pallet and it's very pigmented and if this ones anything like the one I have... I don't even have to have it to know how the quality is going to be. The brand is pretty affordable and would recommend it to everyone over some of the higher end brands who's products aren't even worth the money.
Vee T.
Vee T.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Just recently got this and I love it. It's perfect for day to day use and has enough variation that you can use it on special occasions as well. I love the green color because it's unique. The morphe palettes in general are very good quality. I like the size of this palette because it's easier to travel with.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so in love with this palette! The colors are really blendable and pigmented. The mix of colors gives you the opportunity to make several different looks. The palette is inexpensive, but has the quality of a higher end palette. Additionally, the packaging is nice and sleek and makes it easy to travel with.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This new Kathleen Lughts and morphe palette is a MUST HAVE!! All of the colors... I have always loved morphe and Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty bloggers, so it was amazing. The quality feel so high end, and the packaging also! It has the perfect amount of mattes, shimmers, cool tones , and warm tones.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love this palette. I am a huge fan of Kathleen so I love being able to support her! The colors are great and so is pigmentation. My only annoyance is that the only transition shade in the palette is REALLY warm and I tend to go more cool with transitions. Otherwise it's definitely worth the money!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so in love with this pallet! I love it so much that I bought one for myself & another for my sister. This pallet is great for an everyday look, But i love that there are some pops of color in there. it really gets me thinking of creative & new ways to use some colors I wouldn't normally gravitate to
Caley Z.
Caley Z.
manchester, nh
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is definitely a staple in my collection. The packaging is lightweight enough to travel with, and the quality of the shadows is bomb.com! I can create several every day looks with this palette, as well as some great glam looks! I haven't even used the bright green, though it swatches nicely.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.