BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cindy W.
Mount Gay, WV
Morphe products are amazing!! They have the best pigmentation ever and the prices are unbeatable!! Eveyone should try their products I love AND own several eye pallates including KATHLEENLIGHTS, 350, 350m, 350s, and fall into frost they are all beautiful !!
Kaitlynn D.
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Ally R.
Taylorsville , UT
I loved this palette, but I never reached for it. Morphe is always great with their pricing and their formulas but for some reason I just didn't really touch this except for the upper left highlight color. I would recommend it, but it's no longer available. It definitely picks up great color and the blending is wonderful
Alyse F.
Obsessed with this palette! It has a mixture of both warm tones and cool tones and even some funky colors in there too. This is actually my first Morphe palette and I intend to get the 35O as well. The packaging is a nice black cardboard with no mirror.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Presley O.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this pallet, one of my go to ones. Such a good value, sadly it was limited edition. The shadows could be a little more blendable but over all great. The colors go so well together and compliment each other great.
Leah R.
Orange , CT
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Morphe just keeps getting better and better! These eyeshadows are so easy to apply, especially considering the price of them. The pigmentation is great, and the shades are very unique compared to a lot of other palettes I own. I think this formula just keeps improving more and more with every eyeshadow palette. Highly recommend!
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
Sleek packaging, gorgeous colors, unbelievable pigmentation, and very long lasting! I love this palette. It's a bit pricey, but if you have the money to spend on it, DO IT! It's especially good for all my green eyed girls out there!
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
One of my absolute holy grail palettes!! I love Kathleen, so initially I was just glad to support, but the quality of this palette blew me away. It's one of those palettes that I could easily use everyday and forget about many others. Love it!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.