BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to have this palette. I love to be able to have at hand the same colors she uses from her palette. I quality is great and I highly recommend the palette to young and old alike.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Kathleen's collaboration with Morphe for this palette was a God send. The colours are rich and pigmented. There are stunning shades that create so many different looks with one palette. So far this has been my most used palettes for a while now. If this is still stocked grab it and try it out!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This palette is so beautiful! The shadows are SUCH good quality-they are so creamy! And the shades are so unique and so pretty. The only thing is that the black shade is not the best quality but the other shadows are amazing.
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
Beautiful palette! Love the packaging! This was my first morphe product and I am in love! I bought this off of their website. The pigmentation is amazing and I am in love with the color selection. The shimmers in this palette are so gorgeous!!! It's inexpensive which makes it even better!
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just ordered this! In love with it. Such a unique pick of colors. Creamy and extremely pigmented as usual. You can create so many different looks with this one palette. The packaging is sturdy and okay to travel with. The price was beyond fair. Love it!
Kate B.
I LOVE this palette! There is a great variety of shades and the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades. My only, and I mean only, complaint is that there is a very good deal of fall out from the shadows in this palette. The pricepoint was wonderful, I just hate that so few people were able to get their hands on this palette. Not one I'm passing along anytime soon!
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
This is my go to palette when I am going out. Beautifully pigmented shadows that blend easily! I love the mix of shimmer shades and matte shades. The greens are amazing! Such a great palette for the price
mua s.
I really don't use this palette enough. Blends like a dream colors are very wearable plus it's pop of color that I can never hate! Works very well w my beautiful brown eyes! Not much on the fall out I recommend this product!
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
Morphe has done it again this palette is beautiful and Kathleen has done an awesome job at arranging this perfectly. My favorite favorite favorite highlight shade is at the very top left the very first color in this pallet I am obsessed!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.