BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This product is amazing. I'm a huge fan of KathleenLights and I think she did a tremendous job picking out the shades that went into this palette. The colors apply beautifully and you can mix and match and create so many awesome looks with this palette.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Such a beautiful palette! I love how vibrant and beautiful the colors are they are so long lasting and the price is so great! Super affordable it blends so easily on my eye I would definitely purchase It again !
Matiana S.
Matiana S.
York, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love love this palette! The shimmers are beautiful! It's a palette you can take and go without taking another palette. There are some cons. No mirror and the mattes have a lot of kickback and shimmers have fallout. Other than that worth your money.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love morphe palettes I have never had anything go wrong with owning the ones that I have. This colab the green is actually a really pretty color and can be blended really nicely. Morphe eyeshadow is easy to apply and easy to blend which is awesome.
Nataly K.
Nataly K.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is honestly one of the best Morphe palette's that I have ever purchased. All of the colors are highly pigmented. I barely touched the green color and swatched it on my hand and it was incredibly pigmented. These are very blendable eyeshadows and I would definitely buy this palette again. The white shimmer shade is such a good highlight color.
Abigael C.
Abigael C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the color selection of this palette. I use this palette almost every day. If you don't want to use an eyeliner pencil or liquid, you can use the black eyeshadow in this palette because it's very pigmented. I also love that the black is very buildable! All the shadows in here are pigmented, easy to blend, and are very buildable. This is a great beginner palette or for anyone that wants to try the brand.
Cheyanne L.
Cheyanne L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is awesome. Good for travel. It's pigmented and blendable. The only thing I can say is I'm disappointed it isn't available still. I bought mine from morphebrushes. I would recommend these because there are some shades that are different.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
this palette is amazing. i got it the first day it launched and let me say i keep the palette in the box because the box is so beautiful and the colors are so pigmented on the shadows
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this eyeshadow so much and I love watching Kathleen Lights on YouTube. These shadow are so pigmented and blend like dream. I love the color selection and I use this almost every time I do an eye look. Morphe shadows and brushes are top notch!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.