BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Margarita L.
Margarita L.
Pawtucket, RI
I do like this palette. I enjoy the packaging as it's not typical morphe packaging. The shadows are nice quality for the price. This was extremely affordable. The blend nicely but some do not show up on my skin tone. I would repurchase.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I got this pallet the minute it was released! This is a pallet I reach for often and one I like to travel with! The colors are so bold and unique and overall just great to work with! I use this when I want more of a NATRUAL bold look and that pop of green is amazing!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
This was my first pallette from Morphe, and it didn't disappoint! All the colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great too. I love that it has a variety of matte and shimmery shades, so it makes for a great combination. This can create tons of eye looks for day or night. I absolutely love this palette.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I think this Eyeshadow Palette is stunning! Morphe and Kathleen did such a good job with it. There are shades that you can use for everyday but also pops of color to use on other days too. The Eyeshadows themselves aren't insanely pigmented but they blend out really well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Rininta S.
Rininta S.
Jakarta
I loveee this palette. I'm really glad I purchased this. No cons. I love all the color, it's variant. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes, emerald green eyes. Long lasting. No fall out. Perfect! Ah, I do have one con, it is a limited edition i think, so yeah.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Beautiful pallet with gorgeous colors and the same great quality known of Morphe pallets. The prices was great for the pallet but shipping was way too much it was almost as much as the pallet. Would I recommend the pallet yes! But beware of shipping charge.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Morphe shadows do not work for me. The only shade I get use out of is the absolutely gorgeous green shade. I would save up to buy a high quality palette and do not recommend this. The shimmers can be worked with, but the mattes were not work the trouble.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.