• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Maritza G.
Love this pallete! On repeat since I received in the mail. I believe they are restocking soon, so order it! The colors are nice and buttery. Blend very well. Nice and compact for travel as well.
Hannah H.
I'm so excited they finally did a restock so I could get my hand on this! After Kathleen lights did her swatches in a video of the dark greenish color with the real layered over, it was love at first sight!
Taylor K.
I got this pallet the minute it was released! This is a pallet I reach for often and one I like to travel with! The colors are so bold and unique and overall just great to work with! I use this when I want more of a NATRUAL bold look and that pop of green is amazing!
Sarah B.
Holy pigmented!!! I barely put my finger on the pallet to test it, and it showed up so boldly!!! I absolutely love this pallet! I also love the price for the pallet as well! It's so good to find great makeup at a great price!!

Michelle C.
Downey, CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
Great palette for a great price. Good pigmentation. Good shimmer lasts all day or night. Good color selection. Wouldn't change anything. I am new to the morphe makeup love it!! Recommended most definitely.
Sydney T.
This is my favorite palette by morphe! The shadows are super unique and create so many looks! I use this for a night out or a basic every day look! The shadows blend great and there isn't fallout! Love this
Courtney M.
Gorgeous collection of colors and nice quality! I love the variety of shimmers and matte. That emerald teal is super beautiful with the mauve matte! Looking forward to see what I can create!
Katie E.
Estero , FL
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I love the colors and they blend so nicely. It's my first time trying Morphe and I am very impressed. You get a good amount of product for the price. I would buy again.
Elizabeth M.
Charlestown, MA
This palette gets mixed reviews but I really like it. I think you'll get the most pigmentation, especially with the shimmer shades if you use your fingers (that's what I find) love the color selection, and I use it all the time. Plus I love to support Kathleenlights
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.