BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I seriously love this palette. I'm obsessed with KL so that probably helps, but I honestly grab for this product almost daily. The colors are blendable and pigmented and any girl can wear these colors!
Kara F.
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
I love this product so much. I just started getting in to makeup a year ago. This was one of my first palettes I bought. I have other palettes now and I still grab this one when I do my eyeshadow everyday. It is very affordable for its price and quality I highly suggest this palette if your considering buying this product!!!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
Kathleen lights and morphe joined forces and created an amazing pallete and it's honestly one of my all time favorites! I always go for neutral colors on a day to day basis so this pallete is perfect and the green shadow is so beautiful and it makes me go out of my comfort zone
Yareli S.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I was given this pallete for Christmas and I love it so much , that night I took off all my eye makeup and gave this pallete a try and it's been one of my favorite palletes since then ūüėć the pigmentation is amazing and all the shades are very easy to work with and blend out ‚̧ԳŹ
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX
I love morphe and their products are to die for. The first time I got this palette I was in love with the shades in it and it could be used in a more natural look or a more night out look. I would buy this again and I love what Kathleen came up with for this amazing palette.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this palette for its neutrals but also has a few pops of color for fun. I used the shimmery green on St. Patrick's day night out and it was gorgeous! The shimmers need a bit of help with fix plus to really make them pop but otherwise the pigment and blendability is great.
Ash B.
Ash B.
LOVE this product so much! I wish Morphe would bring it back so everyone could have another opportunity to buy this! Thankfully I bought a backup because this palette is so good! Kathleen did an amazing job putting this palette together and all of the colors blend so nicely!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this palette as an everyday and travel palette! There are beautiful accents of green and reds along with some great transitions and both warm and cold neutral. The mattes are a nice formula and a few of the shimmers are a little chunky but they're overall good for the price.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.