BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jessica G.
West Bend , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing! I bring it with me when I travel and it is all I need! The shadows are pigmented and they blend out effortlessly! I love Kathleen, too, so I love taking this opportunity to support her ❤️
Carrie H.
Hawley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so impressed with this palette. I am a huge fan of Kathleen so i figured I'd buy it to support her, not knowing it would be my go-to day to day palette. They colors are so pigmented and creamy. They last all day long with the right primer. I would recommend this to everyone!
Jeanie R.
La Mirada, CA
Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite YouTubers so when I heard about this collab, I knew I had to have it! There are a total of 15 shadows in the palette and each one gives off amazing pigmentation. They blend like a dream and have great longevity. My favorite look is to do an emerald type of smoky eye (like the one Kathleen did on her channel).
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed! This has been sold out for months and I finally got my hands on this. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Very creamy and blendable. If you can come across this palette jump on it it's so worth it!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
Shannon S.
Houston, PA
Fist off I love Morphe products and I love Kathleen Lights so I was so excited to order this. AND it was less than 15 dollars! Super high quality, great pigment, blend great. This was my first product from Morphe that was not brushes and I feel in love. I cannot wait to order more from them.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette and I love her! You can create complete looks with the palette. The shimmers are amazing! I love to use the lightest shimmer as a highlight and boy when I tell you the glaze is amazinnggggggggg.
Lauren K.
Arnold, MO
Pigment is AMAZING. I actually just ordered this baby a week ago and just got it in 2 days ago. I've already played with it though, and let me tell ya! The pigment of these eye shadows are awesome. The butter-like feel helps shadows blend beautifully onto the eye. Perfect colors for any eye look for any skin tone. It's all around great!
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to have this palette. I love to be able to have at hand the same colors she uses from her palette. I quality is great and I highly recommend the palette to young and old alike.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.