BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Emily P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love Kathleen Lights and love this palette!! She did an excellent job picking out these colors. So much versatility with this palette and they are gorgeous shades. The green shades are absolutely stunning! This was my first morphe palette I've ever purchased and I can definitely say I will be purchasing another one from them
Kara F.
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Alice P.
THIS IS AMAZING. Such a versatile palette, I love Kathleen and morphe. I hope they bring this back bc it's affordable and amazing. The shadows are so pigmented and blendable. I use this literally everyday.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love this palette!  The shimmery shades are very pigmented and smooth, and the mattes blend out nicely.  The quality isn't perfect but what do you expect from a $15 palette?  The colors all go together and I've gotten quite a bit of use out of this palette, so I would call it a win!
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this palette as an everyday and travel palette! There are beautiful accents of green and reds along with some great transitions and both warm and cold neutral. The mattes are a nice formula and a few of the shimmers are a little chunky but they're overall good for the price.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Britany f.
Scotia, NY
I love the shade selection in this palette. However I can't get a full look out of it. I'm always using other palettes with it. The price was fine. Quality was fine. I bought it mainly to support a collaboration of a youtuber I love. And it didn't disappoint in that aspect
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this palette for its neutrals but also has a few pops of color for fun. I used the shimmery green on St. Patrick's day night out and it was gorgeous! The shimmers need a bit of help with fix plus to really make them pop but otherwise the pigment and blendability is great.
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
I like this palette. It's great to travel with and I find it blends well and stays put. However, my eyes water so bad after wearing it for any length of time. It has to be Morphe's formula. I don't think I will purchase more because of that. Love their brushes, though!
Verenice A.
Odessa, TX
OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kathleen & this palette. Super affordable and very nice quality. Love the color variety and the uniqueness of the palette. Super easy to blend and very long wearing. For me, this palette is just perfect. I would definitely buy again.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.