BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! Kathleen did a great job of picking out beautiful colors for this palette! The first color on the first row is a shimmery white...let me tell you...it's amazing!!!!! My face doesn't look complete without it!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so in love with this palette. Like all Morphe shadows, they're creamy and pigmented, long lasting, and blend so beautifully. This palette has pretty much everything you need to create a variety of different looks: day to day, smokey, full glam, dramatic. The mattes are great, the shimmers are gorgeous, and the metallics are amazing! Morphe is so cheap but so high quality and Kathleeen did amazing!!
Casey I.
Casey I.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Has everything I need for the most natural to the most dark smokey eye. Very versatile and amazing value for the product you're obtaining. Pigment isn't revolutionary, but it nonetheless exceptional. I would definitely repurchase again if it wasn't limited addition.
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I do like this palette. I enjoy the packaging as it's not typical morphe packaging. The shadows are nice quality for the price. This was extremely affordable. The blend nicely but some do not show up on my skin tone. I would repurchase.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I got this pallet the minute it was released! This is a pallet I reach for often and one I like to travel with! The colors are so bold and unique and overall just great to work with! I use this when I want more of a NATRUAL bold look and that pop of green is amazing!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this palette
Kathleen and morphe did such a good job with the palette it has so many gorgeous neutral colors and bolder colors which allows you to make so many different looks
The shadows are creamy and easy to blend
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This has quickly become my everyday palette. You cannot bet the price and the quality of the shadows. I've used every shade in this palette. I wish it would come back in stock so I can buy a back up. The shadows blend wonderfully and have great pigmentation.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first pallette from Morphe, and it didn't disappoint! All the colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great too. I love that it has a variety of matte and shimmery shades, so it makes for a great combination. This can create tons of eye looks for day or night. I absolutely love this palette.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I think this Eyeshadow Palette is stunning! Morphe and Kathleen did such a good job with it. There are shades that you can use for everyday but also pops of color to use on other days too. The Eyeshadows themselves aren't insanely pigmented but they blend out really well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so happy I bought this! I'm obsessed with green eyeshadow and there are two I'm here and when you layer them they are GORGEOUS! Unfortunately this was limited edition but it is amazing and the packaging is super cute and compact! I bring it with me anywhere.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.