BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I seriously love this palette. I'm obsessed with KL so that probably helps, but I honestly grab for this product almost daily. The colors are blendable and pigmented and any girl can wear these colors!
Kara F.
Kara F.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen lights so I was super excited about this palette. I have brown hooded eyes. The packaging was good quality but the shadows were hit or miss with my fair skin tone. I have hit pan on several shades while others go untouched. I have and will continue from the brand!
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this product so much. I just started getting in to makeup a year ago. This was one of my first palettes I bought. I have other palettes now and I still grab this one when I do my eyeshadow everyday. It is very affordable for its price and quality I highly suggest this palette if your considering buying this product!!!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen lights and morphe joined forces and created an amazing pallete and it's honestly one of my all time favorites! I always go for neutral colors on a day to day basis so this pallete is perfect and the green shadow is so beautiful and it makes me go out of my comfort zone
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette first of all, i love kathleen lights on you tube and i love #morphe so for me buying this was a no brainer. And her tutorials are always amazing. Morphe is always so pigmented and blends well and this palette doesnt disapoint
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette as an everyday and travel palette! There are beautiful accents of green and reds along with some great transitions and both warm and cold neutral. The mattes are a nice formula and a few of the shimmers are a little chunky but they're overall good for the price.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love morphe and their products are to die for. The first time I got this palette I was in love with the shades in it and it could be used in a more natural look or a more night out look. I would buy this again and I love what Kathleen came up with for this amazing palette.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette for its neutrals but also has a few pops of color for fun. I used the shimmery green on St. Patrick's day night out and it was gorgeous! The shimmers need a bit of help with fix plus to really make them pop but otherwise the pigment and blendability is great.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! Kathleen did a great job of picking out beautiful colors for this palette! The first color on the first row is a shimmery white...let me tell you...it's amazing!!!!! My face doesn't look complete without it!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so in love with this palette. Like all Morphe shadows, they're creamy and pigmented, long lasting, and blend so beautifully. This palette has pretty much everything you need to create a variety of different looks: day to day, smokey, full glam, dramatic. The mattes are great, the shimmers are gorgeous, and the metallics are amazing! Morphe is so cheap but so high quality and Kathleeen did amazing!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.