BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
My first ever purchase from morphe. I was super impressed the colors are extremely pigmented, smooth & creamy. The mattes blend beautifully & the shimmers are intense. I just wish there were more warms & less dark shades
Zoey C.
My first morph product ever and I'm in love. These shadows are so soft and so pigmented. This my new go-to palette because it has everything I need. And the black, OH MY PIGMENT! So pitch black but easy to use! Would totally recommend this palette!
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kathleen and Morphe did an amazing job with this palette. All of the colors are so beautiful and so pigmented. I love that's there's mattes and shimmers so you can create so many complete eyelooks. There's so kickback but that's to be expected with such pigmented shadows. There's very little fallout when applied. Just an overall amazing palette. You can't go wrong with buying it!
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
I love this eyeshadow palette! With these colors you could either create a natural shadow look or you could go with something a little daring. The colors are so pigmented and buttery. I use this every day. I highly recommend this product.
Emma L.
Love this palette! The shades are absolutely gorgeous and I love that it's not your typical warm neutrals palette. The shadows are creamy and don't have a ton of kickback. They can be a bit hard to blend but if you use a primer and work with them you can create some really beautiful eye looks. A great selection of mattes and shimmers too! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
This is one of my go-to palettes, and it is one I travel with. I love Kathleen Lights and bought this from Morphe the day it released. The shadows are buttery and pigmented. They blend out very well. The bright green color is so pigmented! This palette actually got me hooked on cranberry looks as well. Not a color has gone unused.
hannah b.
Atlanta, GA
This is my ALL TIME favorite eye shadow palette and I have A LOT of eye shadow palettes. Every. Single. Color. Is blendable, buildable, and perfect for day or night. The pigmentation is amazing and every shade is smooth with NO fallout whatsoever. I cannot say enough about this palette other than I'm so sad it's limited edition.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I'm so in love with this palette! The quality is absolutely amazing and they blend so smoothly and easily. I bought to support Kathleen as I love her YouTube videos and it did not disappoint! It has a good mix of neutral shades and fun pops of color to create a variety of looks for an amazing price , only $15!! Bought one for me and one for my best friend, if you can get you hands on this
Amy B.
Greenwood, AR
This is one of my favorite Morphe palettes and I own many! Kathleen did a great job on this collaboration. The colors are pigmented, blend easily, have a good range of shades for a full eye look, and the packaging is quality and good for travel. I'm a moderately skilled makeup artist and love this palette and this brand. Highly recommend!
Chelsea W.
East Moline, IL
Favorite traveling palette!! I rave to all of my friends about this palette because it is so amazing. The colors are amazing (as all morphe eyeshadow palettes are), and the amount of shadows in the palette are perfect for traveling. It has the potential to be used for an everyday look or an evening look. It is very versatile.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.