BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Ceyymichelle C.
Ceyymichelle C.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette and I love her! You can create complete looks with the palette. The shimmers are amazing! I love to use the lightest shimmer as a highlight and boy when I tell you the glaze is amazinnggggggggg.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen's collaboration with Morphe for this palette was a God send. The colours are rich and pigmented. There are stunning shades that create so many different looks with one palette. So far this has been my most used palettes for a while now. If this is still stocked grab it and try it out!
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the color selection in this palette and although I think this is just as good as any other Morphe palette as far as quality, I don't think Morphe is top notch. You get what you pay for and it's good, not great. I bought it more because it was Kathleen Lights and I hadn't purchased a lot of Morphe to know that they weren't all they were hyped up to be.
Megan L.
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. The colors are so unique and so pretty. I hate when palettes have very average shade colors. This palette has so many unique shades. The quality of the shadows isn't the most pigmented (but the for the price, it's worth it), but if you build the color up, they look just like high end shadows.
Cortnee S.
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful palette! Love the packaging! This was my first morphe product and I am in love! I bought this off of their website. The pigmentation is amazing and I am in love with the color selection. The shimmers in this palette are so gorgeous!!! It's inexpensive which makes it even better!
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Bremerton , WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of my absolute holy grail palettes!! I love Kathleen, so initially I was just glad to support, but the quality of this palette blew me away. It's one of those palettes that I could easily use everyday and forget about many others. Love it!!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is so beautiful! The shadows are SUCH good quality-they are so creamy! And the shades are so unique and so pretty. The only thing is that the black shade is not the best quality but the other shadows are amazing.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen and Morphe did an amazing job with this palette. All of the colors are so beautiful and so pigmented. I love that's there's mattes and shimmers so you can create so many complete eyelooks. There's so kickback but that's to be expected with such pigmented shadows. There's very little fallout when applied. Just an overall amazing palette. You can't go wrong with buying it!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I adore KathleenLights. She is wonderful, talented and so caring for her fans. The only thing I love more than her is her long list of collabs and spending money on them. She never puts out anything less than amazing and this palette is no exception. Strong colors, versatile options and that great Morphe formula. I love this palette.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.