BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Isabella G.
McAllen , TX
Just recently got this and I am extremely impressed with not only shadows but the color scheme as well I love that it has the perfect highlight color transitions shades and pop of green it's a must for your collection
Kaitlynn D.
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
love me some supershimmery eyeshadows and these fit the bill. There is a great range of shades including brights. You can get a lot of fun eye looks with this. It pairs nicely with neutral palettes as well. It shipped quickly and arrived very carefully packaged and padded. The packaging is basic black plastic and does not have a mirror.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love this pallet, one of my go to ones. Such a good value, sadly it was limited edition. The shadows could be a little more blendable but over all great. The colors go so well together and compliment each other great.
Jessica G.
West Bend, WI
This palette is amazing! I bring it with me when I travel and it is all I need! The shadows are pigmented and they blend out effortlessly! I love Kathleen, too, so I love taking this opportunity to support her ❤️
Carrie H.
Hawley, MN
I am so impressed with this palette. I am a huge fan of Kathleen so i figured I'd buy it to support her, not knowing it would be my go-to day to day palette. They colors are so pigmented and creamy. They last all day long with the right primer. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
Love this palette and I love her! You can create complete looks with the palette. The shimmers are amazing! I love to use the lightest shimmer as a highlight and boy when I tell you the glaze is amazinnggggggggg.
Shannon S.
Houston, PA
Fist off I love Morphe products and I love Kathleen Lights so I was so excited to order this. AND it was less than 15 dollars! Super high quality, great pigment, blend great. This was my first product from Morphe that was not brushes and I feel in love. I cannot wait to order more from them.
hannah b.
Atlanta, GA
This is my ALL TIME favorite eye shadow palette and I have A LOT of eye shadow palettes. Every. Single. Color. Is blendable, buildable, and perfect for day or night. The pigmentation is amazing and every shade is smooth with NO fallout whatsoever. I cannot say enough about this palette other than I'm so sad it's limited edition.
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I love this palette. I bought it mainly because it was a Kathleen lights collab but I ended up really loving the palette. The shadows are super pigmented and creamy. They blend out really nice and it has a great color range. This was my daily go to palette for a while and I highly recommend it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.