BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
Love this palette and I love her! You can create complete looks with the palette. The shimmers are amazing! I love to use the lightest shimmer as a highlight and boy when I tell you the glaze is amazinnggggggggg.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to have this palette. I love to be able to have at hand the same colors she uses from her palette. I quality is great and I highly recommend the palette to young and old alike.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Kathleen's collaboration with Morphe for this palette was a God send. The colours are rich and pigmented. There are stunning shades that create so many different looks with one palette. So far this has been my most used palettes for a while now. If this is still stocked grab it and try it out!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Im a huge fan or morphe! Im an even bigger fan of kathleenlights and this collaboration was a total hot for me! All shadows are pigmented and this pallete is such a great value for only $14.99 and a code is available to save a few bucks. Great buy! I highly recommend.
Olivia L.
This is an amazing palette. It's my first Morphe palette and I am so happy with it. The color selection is perfect (way to go Kathleen) and the pigmentation is great. I love that the shadows aren't too dry and I can use the shimmers wet or dry and still get a great look. I use it all the time.
Meredith C.
Canton, NC
This has quickly become one of my go to palettes! This was one of my first Morphe palettes and I can honestly say I'm in love. I love the packaging and the quality of the shadows. I will definitely be buying more Morphe products in the future.
Lauren K.
Arnold, MO
Pigment is AMAZING. I actually just ordered this baby a week ago and just got it in 2 days ago. I've already played with it though, and let me tell ya! The pigment of these eye shadows are awesome. The butter-like feel helps shadows blend beautifully onto the eye. Perfect colors for any eye look for any skin tone. It's all around great!
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
Beautiful palette! Love the packaging! This was my first morphe product and I am in love! I bought this off of their website. The pigmentation is amazing and I am in love with the color selection. The shimmers in this palette are so gorgeous!!! It's inexpensive which makes it even better!
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just ordered this! In love with it. Such a unique pick of colors. Creamy and extremely pigmented as usual. You can create so many different looks with this one palette. The packaging is sturdy and okay to travel with. The price was beyond fair. Love it!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.