BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Leah R.
Leah R.
Orange , CT
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Morphe just keeps getting better and better! These eyeshadows are so easy to apply, especially considering the price of them. The pigmentation is great, and the shades are very unique compared to a lot of other palettes I own. I think this formula just keeps improving more and more with every eyeshadow palette. Highly recommend!
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
I love this palette so much. Not only is it a collaboration with a favorite brand and a favorite youtuber of mine, it is also a palette that I actually get good use out of. I use all of the colors frequently - save for the bright green color. The rest of the colors are all in my go to shade ranges and I love it. It's unfortunate that this was limited addition because it is such a great palette for a great price point.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Obsessed! This has been sold out for months and I finally got my hands on this. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Very creamy and blendable. If you can come across this palette jump on it it's so worth it!
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Kathleen Lights but that does not change my feelings towards this palette. I feel that Morphe has been stepping their game up when it comes to their palettes and this one, so far, is my favorite one they've ever released. The blendability, the price, the color range, everything has just been amazing with this one.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
I really like this palette! It was fairly affordable even with the high shipping cost. The colors are very wearable and blend nicely, and I don't notice fallout. I feel like it's a good starter palette that has all the colors you need to create a look.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
This is an amazing palette. It's my first Morphe palette and I am so happy with it. The color selection is perfect (way to go Kathleen) and the pigmentation is great. I love that the shadows aren't too dry and I can use the shimmers wet or dry and still get a great look. I use it all the time.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.