BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Victoria D.
I use at least one color from this pallet every time I do my make up. If I'm going on a trip this is the pallet I bring. The pigmentation is so great and the colors are beautiful and can make so many different looks! So glad I bought this
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing! I've followed Kathleen on YouTube for some time and she's so sweet and I'm so proud of her for this. Morphe has great quality products at an affordable price and this palette does not disappoint!
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is gorgeous! I purchased it when it was first released and I fell in love. I had never used morphe products before so I was little nervous but once I used it, the colors were very pigmented and easy to blend. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this Eyeshadow Palette is stunning! Morphe and Kathleen did such a good job with it. There are shades that you can use for everyday but also pops of color to use on other days too. The Eyeshadows themselves aren't insanely pigmented but they blend out really well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Nancy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very pigmented palette with a mix if shimmers and mattes. You can create various looks with this palette alone. To prevent a muddy mess I suggest to go in lightly with the matte shades. Just blend and build the colors instead of going in with a heavy hand. Overall it's a great palette if you know how to work with it, too bad it was only limited edition.
Lori W.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors in the palette and the formula. This was my first Morphe pallete and I will buy more. I find it is higher quality compared to cheaper brands. I have brown eyes and the colors go well. I would recommend this to others.
Cindy W.
Mount Gay, WV
Morphe products are amazing!! They have the best pigmentation ever and the prices are unbeatable!! Eveyone should try their products I love AND own several eye pallates including KATHLEENLIGHTS, 350, 350m, 350s, and fall into frost they are all beautiful !!
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Just recently got this and I am extremely impressed with not only shadows but the color scheme as well I love that it has the perfect highlight color transitions shades and pop of green it's a must for your collection
Kaitlynn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sleek packaging, gorgeous colors, unbelievable pigmentation, and very long lasting! I love this palette. It's a bit pricey, but if you have the money to spend on it, DO IT! It's especially good for all my green eyed girls out there!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.